Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MILAN3333 View Post
    I wish I could thx to TC crew for their good job too when I got ban for helping to someone get top5 I wish I could but I can´t...

One advice for CREW. Make the f*cking formula or take some case as a precedent when u can and can´t ban. Maybe with this way u will save Crims. Maybe ppl will stop leaving when they see, that all are equal. Cause way All are equal but some guys are more equal as others is not exactly fair play game. Think about it until it´s too late...
    already is too late ... crew doing what they want , they dont give bans for ppl who dont playing clear , just for ppl who they dont like , and dev's respect this way so everyone see what shit crew doing , and every 1 round more players leaving this game tc is really good game , but crew makeing this game bad , and i dont cry because i m getting unfair bans everyround because im not just one person who get ban because crew dont like me ...

if devs really want do something for make this rules better (i dont belive anyway) they should make rule about dirty stats and about bans . ban after day 184 ? what is this LOL . they should give bans before round end . after round everyone should be banned because one person have on account 1 kk dirty stats and others 1k but its same. for me accounts should be checked everyday before round and , and till 184 day all botters / buggers / hackers should be banned , now someone can play 1 mounth 20/24 and someone will give for him 1k statts and if crew dont like this person , will give ban . this is just stupid rules . and next stupid rule about ban - just person who gave you ban , can unban you its sure if someone dont like you , he wont unban you , unban should be possible for every 1 member crew , doesnt metter who gave this ban , and minimum 3 person should chceck account if someone from crew want ban this account . i really want see fair game and im sure if crew will be fair , more ppl will be back and stop leaving like now

Quote Originally Posted by tcRIP View Post
    already is too late ... crew doing what they want , they dont give bans for ppl who dont playing clear , just for ppl who they dont like , and dev's respect this way so everyone see what shit crew doing , and every 1 round more players leaving this game tc is really good game , but crew makeing this game bad , and i dont cry because i m getting unfair bans everyround because im not just one person who get ban because crew dont like me ...

if devs really want do something for make this rules better (i dont belive anyway) they should make rule about dirty stats and about bans . ban after day 184 ? what is this LOL . they should give bans before round end . after round everyone should be banned because one person have on account 1 kk dirty stats and others 1k but its same. for me accounts should be checked everyday before round and , and till 184 day all botters / buggers / hackers should be banned , now someone can play 1 mounth 20/24 and someone will give for him 1k statts and if crew dont like this person , will give ban . this is just stupid rules . and next stupid rule about ban - just person who gave you ban , can unban you its sure if someone dont like you , he wont unban you , unban should be possible for every 1 member crew , doesnt metter who gave this ban , and minimum 3 person should chceck account if someone from crew want ban this account . i really want see fair game and im sure if crew will be fair , more ppl will be back and stop leaving like now
    Somebody lied you about who ban you can unban you back you can be unbaned from other crew member but only of crew member who banned you agree this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrims View Post
    Somebody lied you about who ban you can unban you back you can be unbaned from other crew member but only of crew member who banned you agree this.
    no no , always when i was getting ban , was just 1 crew answer " sorry i can't unban you , because i didnt gave ban , write to person who gave you this ban "

no no , always when i was getting ban , was just 1 crew answer " sorry i can't unban you , because i didnt gave ban , write to person who gave you this ban "
    I tell u they can 100% i was in same situation since some rounds and another crew member unbaned but the crew member who banned me alowed this when he saw account unbanned.

wooow bla bla bla is starting now there are differance of botter's
    and case of us u always banned script / bot on
    so do u want something ?

Quote Originally Posted by MiDO View Post
    wooow bla bla bla is starting now there are differance of botter's
    and case of us u always banned script / bot on
    so do u want something ?
    eh . mido mido i know what your team was doing last round , but really i wont talk about it because i dont care about it . so , i remember you were banned few times also ... so you are botter ? gl , i dont need ur answer here , so gl and bye

eh . mido mido i know what your team was doing last round , but really i wont talk about it because i dont care about it . so , i remember you were banned few times also ... so you are botter ? gl , i dont need ur answer here , so gl and bye
    i banned 2 times of dirty not all my rounds same as other ppl xXD not for useing bot //.. :P

I tell u they can 100% i was in same situation since some rounds and another crew member unbaned but the crew member who banned me alowed this when he saw account unbanned.
    you are 100% wrong.. crew members that didnt give the ban, can't unban you, we dont have that power.. if you were unbanned by someone that was not who banned you, its because it was some Dev or Admin.. normal crew like the rest of us can't do it, as tcRIP said is correct.. we simply can't do it..
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**

Ok, although my embarrassment is as high as mount everest, i`m gonna declare an objective statement in front of the tc public.

Many of you (players), think or suppose the current tc crew is either corrupted or unfair or idk what, but your opinion is mistaken. Me personally, DareRulz, became corrupted when i did small reckless act, and the next day i was kicked.

Therefore, if you play fair, follow the rules, noone's gonna harm u.

Good luck to everyone.

Only 2 players and a helper from 3 real days and only 600k donations ..who can make more?
    I do. xD xD xD