Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Round #45 News!

@ Blue

Yes i think too lazy to find out these new things after playing here 4+years.. Oh well il wait for someone to tell me LOL
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

that nick fits you perfectly.. LOOOL.. (kidding, dont take it badly^^..lol..)
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**

Default Confused

This is probably a bad question, but I still can't figure it out (been searching for a while). How do we join the new round? I'm still playing on the last round. Is there maybe some way to use the same account I'm currently using on the new round, or do am I supposed to make a new account?

Quote Originally Posted by HeliosNova View Post
    This is probably a bad question, but I still can't figure it out (been searching for a while). How do we join the new round? I'm still playing on the last round. Is there maybe some way to use the same account I'm currently using on the new round, or do am I supposed to make a new account?
    Each round has around 46 days duration, or 184 TC Days. This round (45) ends in: November 13, 2010, 17:00 (GMT +02:00).

Its not necessary to create a new account when the new round starts.
    Last edited by TcMaThEus; 10-28-2010 at 03:30 AM.

Default Thanks

That's good to know, but how do I join the new round? Currently, I seem to only be able to play the previous/current (Round 44) one

That's good to know, but how do I join the new round? Currently, I seem to only be able to play the previous/current (Round 44) one
    Nah, when a new round starts, all players can play it. You don't need to do anything to play the new round, you just need to log on your account, choose your character and play.
    Last edited by TcMaThEus; 10-28-2010 at 02:49 AM.

Default Hmm

Alright, rather confused. So, just to clarify, the rounds do Not overlap? So, in other words, the new round will not start until 76 Crim days from now? If so, why stick that there's a new round in the newspaper?

Arrow :)

Alright, rather confused. So, just to clarify, the rounds do Not overlap? So, in other words, the new round will not start until 76 Crim days from now? If so, why stick that there's a new round in the newspaper?
    Lol read the date of writing this news and you gonna understand

This round we play-in is 45 -- that was written before this round starts.. got it ?