Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Clap to devs ;)

Thumbs down Clap to devs ;)

Oh yeah Every single ****ing action made in this game have just 1 result:

You have been logged out because an unauthorized script has been detected in your browser, hence breaking rule #5. Please disable all tampering scripts such as Grease Monkey and ad blockers (Adblock Plus etc) in order to play.

Just want to say that this ****ing sript filter DOESNT WORK! he never worked. I played with Grease Monkey activated (i use it for different propouse not for tc ) so many time and nothing happened and now that im using a new mozilla profile it log out my accs everytime. All go try to arms dealer or change weapon or simple rob

Claps to devs and i want to tell them that maybe is better if they go work in a farm

Sorry for my english, i know is so bad
    Ciao from SonOfOdin

Actualy today it started to signing me out ... all the time cause of this .... and i dont even have GreaseMonkey ... ^^ dunno why now i cant do a shit

Now after a crazy-update of our favorite developer Memox is impossible to play cause of this shit but it always caused problems isnt this the first time. And a last Super News multi account per browser are deactivated (y) but i just dont understand why if you want to deactivate multis just deactivate them at all (fubar). however i liked play tc but ;x ;x ;x R.I.P. ;x ;x ;x

yay multi accounts are deactivated impossible to milk stats we were making trough rabs for whole round .... whole round ****ed up for alot of players

(clap)

Multis are still allowed but in different browsers or browser profiles where the browser permit it (nod)
    Last edited by SonOfOdin; 09-13-2010 at 05:50 PM.

ye but tell me how can i be logged on 10 acss ???? and milk other rabbits ? with like 10 different browsers ? no ****ing way

they should at least wait for next round ...

make profiles

Profiles or not is really hard to milk now so all say R.I.P. the crims and go have fun (nod)

True son of oding ... how ppls will hunt and spy ? also thats is destroyed kinda

devs sorry no offense but that was fail .

Cya i will try to milk somehow and cu in like maybe 4 years again .

bby :*

hahaha smart idea marcus you are great swedish guys working
    Last edited by forumuser; 09-13-2010 at 06:42 PM.