Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

pls bitch i started from round 2.. and i know 100000% better than u.. so stfu and go lick asses somewhere else oke!

i remember the saints, FIL,Furor, killarmy,TF4U, Wind Walkers( wind walkers where rabbit to saint and it was swedish gg ww... so pls stfu!! ur newb start from round 30 and think u know somthing next time go eat shitt then open ur blody mouth.. no offend but i hate noobs like u who think they are sumthing.. if u dont know who i am.. then dont even try to test me upp! PEACE

No offenses girl, or man, I dont know, better to call u Lady Gaga U dont need to be so rude when ur losing your mind, if u keep going like this people will think ur losing control cuz of some truths.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyGaga
    i remember the saints, FIL,Furor,

Just to comment this part, this is the difference btw me and u.
    U REMEMBER these times and I played these times, can u get it?? I mean to get the point that if u click on top gang at these times and see this kind of gangs it doesnt mean that ur a good player, it just mean that u know how to click on top gangs.

Just add something more, the difference btw u and me is that u only know how to talk abt the past using other's names, u only know abt the past of others people, gangs and etc, u never mention ur name cuz in old times u were nothing and u keep going nothing.

Dont be so rude Lady Gaga, ur the fun here 'n u cant block us to laugh at yer funny bs. By the way im talking to who right now?? With your man part or with yo girl part?? Lady Gaga Rullz.

Ps: Im from round 8 just to fresh up yo memory.
    Last edited by TheUnd3ad; 10-19-2010 at 02:24 AM.

This Lady GAGA is not rude.. and i dont no what the hell u talking about.. pls cant u jusst shutt the **** off?! who the hell wants to speak with u anyway?

i played since round 2.
    and i know evry god **** player old..
    i know even who created ore was leader for first time in RO..

i dont need to explain u then ore since ore what... ppl already know who is the besst in this game

and THATS ME LADY GAGA!

i have to say its funny to see dumb faces like you und3d omg so ugly nick even :S where did u gett that from ur mamma?!

i love ppl like u stupid dumb dont have no idea what the hell they start talk about , and think they are somebody if u think ur so good why dont u show uss 1 round that u can make 1kk resp?! im challenging u

ermmm noobs like u... 2 words for u dumb shitt... u really beginned like a nobb and still a dumb idiot and will end like a piss off shitt!

dont take it personally but ur idiot

Why people don't see himself how stupid they are ?

POOR ENGLISH POOR BRAIN

Adela your the noob.

1. Learn some better english.

2. From what i can see, you made best of 1.2kk shown below - if you made ever better why not shown rofl :X http://static.beta.thecrims.com/uplo...0000/19698.jpg

3. You talk about welcome back bla bla bla ....
    ROFL ahahahahaaha Dont u ****ing realise IDDIOT. Some of these are FAKE
    R.E.T.A.R.D

Always proven NAAB

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacchuu View Post
    pls bitch i started from round 2.. and i know 100000% better than u.. so stfu and go lick asses somewhere else oke!

i remember the saints, FIL,Furor, killarmy,TF4U, Wind Walkers( wind walkers where rabbit to saint and it was swedish gg ww... so pls stfu!! ur newb start from round 30 and think u know somthing next time go eat shitt then open ur blody mouth.. no offend but i hate noobs like u who think they are sumthing.. if u dont know who i am.. then dont even try to test me upp! PEACE
    Leader and founder of saints ? 1 most important one and 2 which helped him.
    Orginal name of saints from round when they were created ?
    First round of saints ?
    Nicknames of 2 polish admins from first rounds ?

Answer to 1-2 of my questions and i won`t laugh at You mr/ms Andreck/terresue/Adelina/G00dy/pikacchuu/dictatore/whoever You are.

killarmy ? Excuse me ? What is that ? Top 20 gang, everyday in hospital...
    TF4U, I won`t even ask...
    What about Diabolo, Bialasy z bronxu, Wyscigowe Wozki inwalidzkie, POGOtowie szajka, romanian alliance, masakratorzy ?

btw watch Your language, You are calling someone "bitch", using offensive language and writing "PEACE" at the end. Thats ridiculous and illogical.
    Last edited by Nizari; 10-19-2010 at 07:31 PM.

Smile

Welcome !

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Nizari View Post
    Leader and founder of saints ? 1 most important one and 2 which helped him.
    Orginal name of saints from round when they were created ?
    First round of saints ?
    Nicknames of 2 polish admins from first rounds ?

Answer to 1-2 of my questions and i won`t laugh at You mr/ms Andreck/terresue/Adelina/G00dy/pikacchuu/dictatore/whoever You are.

killarmy ? Excuse me ? What is that ? Top 20 gang, everyday in hospital...
    TF4U, I won`t even ask...
    What about Diabolo, Bialasy z bronxu, Wyscigowe Wozki inwalidzkie, POGOtowie szajka, romanian alliance, masakratorzy ?

btw watch Your language, You are calling someone "bitch", using offensive language and writing "PEACE" at the end. Thats ridiculous and illogical.
    Najs to see a lot of idiots here talking shitt and licking my dick! im cool with that ;D

this is dictatore! and i always hate noobs like ya! ;D

1. LetsUs rock i dont have to answer u about ur stupid question! becaus u noob u cant make ur self 3000 respect so stfu ok..

2. Nizari wzupp bitch Halle luja boy i didnt know that u was that retard like this guys.. **** :S

i remember in Furor Teutonicus there was Fransx, OOarisoo,labelita,framfaras,souezass,xarris if u even know who that player is i dont think so becaus in that time u was hunting dicks around ur City

Plastninjan was the one leader off killarmy i remember! and the besst player in polish...

pls nizari next time come out with sumthing better oke!
    ur question was like a kid 13 year old who comes upp and say yes answer me this do u know who ******** is? no hahahaha i know... pls retard go play tc like u always do becaus u dont have a life ur 2 ugly to gett a life! :S bitches pls syck it in hell ok ! This is Dictatore and im bad boy! and u never know me even if u thinked that nizar! ur dumb ****! peace

I won`t discuss with You because it`s pointless. All from me.