Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: for dictatore

Default for dictatore

Thug

Pikacchuu is on a distinguished road
    Lightbulb
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nizari View Post
    Leader and founder of saints ? 1 most important one and 2 which helped him.
    Orginal name of saints from round when they were created ?
    First round of saints ?
    Nicknames of 2 polish admins from first rounds ?

Answer to 1-2 of my questions and i won`t laugh at You mr/ms Andreck/terresue/Adelina/G00dy/pikacchuu/dictatore/whoever You are.

killarmy ? Excuse me ? What is that ? Top 20 gang, everyday in hospital...
    TF4U, I won`t even ask...
    What about Diabolo, Bialasy z bronxu, Wyscigowe Wozki inwalidzkie, POGOtowie szajka, romanian alliance, masakratorzy ?

btw watch Your language, You are calling someone "bitch", using offensive language and writing "PEACE" at the end. Thats ridiculous and illogical.
    Najs to see a lot of idiots here talking shitt and licking my dick! im cool with that ;D

this is dictatore! and i always hate noobs like ya! ;D

1. LetsUs rock i dont have to answer u about ur stupid question! becaus u noob u cant make ur self 3000 respect so stfu ok..

2. Nizari wzupp bitch Halle luja boy i didnt know that u was that retard like this guys.. **** :S

i remember in Furor Teutonicus there was Fransx, OOarisoo,labelita,framfaras,souezass,xarris if u even know who that player is i dont think so becaus in that time u was hunting dicks around ur City

Plastninjan was the one leader off killarmy i remember! and the besst player in polish...

pls nizari next time come out with sumthing better oke!
    ur question was like a kid 13 year old who comes upp and say yes answer me this do u know who ******** is? no hahahaha i know... pls retard go play tc like u always do becaus u dont have a life ur 2 ugly to gett a life! :S bitches pls syck it in hell ok ! This is Dictatore and im bad boy! and u never know me even if u thinked that nizar! ur dumb ****! peace

__________________________________________________ _____

etc etc etc, i saw that topic and i saw too much funny comments, i dont wanna ofend u boy but i was leader with tomassso in ka, and u have never have relation with ka, i was in furor too if saw the old stats, will see when for win vs ra, my gang "..:: SuR OsCuRa ::.. " and "..:: Furor Teutonicus :::.." made 1 gg for win vs ra, because romanian alliance was a big gang and furor always lost alone and my gang too, romanian alliance was a hard gang, and i play since day 140 of r7, i knew too much people important people on this game, since leaders, too big hunters, etc etc, and i started too listen about o in round 21+ soo and i was like co.leader of furor in old rounds too and u have never been a important player only one more player that sometimes could complete slot 4rob or one more robbing like a nerd, i have never listen about u when we ( leaders of: sur, ka, furor,bitchslap (hekate :* ) or just hunters ) wanted to hit others gangs, etc etc, when someone needed put a spy inside romanian, or others gang, sorry if i ofend u with my works, but my memory dont fail.
    Last edited by NetroxzseCrew; 10-25-2010 at 08:39 AM.

Next time use the function called PM (personal message) please.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton