Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Threaded View

Arrow Learn How to get 500,000 Respect.This Topic has shocked Thecrims

Peace be upon you
    We always start with the help of God

We, Criminals , got our own accent of curse and reprimand. That is the our immortal language. Mention any curse here or bad words doesn't mean to curse someone specially , it is just to have fun in our game and make it come to real world of criminals.

-----------------------

For Arabic Version here.

"Comon here you criminals, you're trying to look smart while you are pissing around .. you spend all the round to just get 10 k respect till finishing up , you are just a shame, comon in and read this topic , I'm gonna teach you how to get 500,000 respect and more, I will enlighten you"

Said the owner of the topic which has shocked the crimes city, and drove the police crazy and boiling like water on fire. which made the police head get mad, his face turned into red, he hit his table and said :
    "How come such petty one like 5eleselkalam teaches people how to be criminals, we are about to have our city stable , then he comes to make **** chaos"

Then they held a conference gathering all city big heads, the last question was asked by the head of stock market while he was crying : "What we gonna do, if all criminals read that topic and tried to get 500,000 respect , Then we'd better resign !" This is the same word which made Al Capone left the conference to think what he will do for this trouble after he said :
    "**** it , recently some kinda ass is going to teach people how to be criminals .. he must have none idea that I'm the one criminal here" ـ

From then on, Federal reserve are securing themselves , and police are deeply thinking ,, what they gonna do

The story started when 5eleselkalam was in the square and said that :

"You bad guys ! ,criminals, I have news for you , which will make the city turn over, and the criminals will burn our town"

People gathered around to listen what 5eleselkalam will say .

"Guys, The cops don't fit with the city system, criminals have become in great numbers, their respect became so high.
    You know ?! I read in the city's news paper, memox said that this may be the last round to have option of buying stats from the hospital, that means that we won't be able again to buy Intelligence or Strength or Charisma or Tolerance
    These stuff were the reason of these high respect, such 24 kk respect. Cuz criminals were buying these stats by their many accounts after getting alot of cash. then they transferre the states to their main accounts, then get high power then high proficiency with robbing with gangs then alot of cash
    For sure the responsible is our Police manager who doesn't like that system, so from the next round no more stats will be sold anymore which causes no-see high respect again
    so who is able to get 200,000 respect once again will be such super human"

People looked to 5eleselkalam, then whispered around : "Is that man crazy" then they were about to heave him

5eleselkalam got nervous and held his microphone and raised the voice so it is time to ROCK :

And that was the great topic which made people cry for Fort Knox which they won't see again :

"Comon here you criminals, you're trying to look smart while you are pissing around .. you spend all the round to just get 10 k respect till finishing up , you are just a shame, comon in and read this topic , I'm gonna teach you how to get 500,000 respect and more, I will enlighten you"

Now I have large experience about the game gained by getting killed .. and getting kicked on ass and getting jailed and such many things no need to mention ...

For sure I'm always crimes maker in the city , but when I saw the cops around.. I decided to write that topic to just have fun till the police men go home ...

I won't say I'm a prince, or I will be like those who get 20 kk respect .. but oneday I will put their heads under my shoes and I will mark on their back.

How to be professional in Thecrims .. get 500,000 respect and show them your crimes :،

To work on this lesson we need that requirements :-

1- 13 Ready accounts >> all robbers (containing the main one).

2- 100 Credits on the main account, why ?! To keep up with the ship. >> I didn't say 200 lol .. 100 are just enough.

3- Someone has nothing to do. just playing crims . cuz he play it about 5-9 hours a day.

4- Someone have that sense of patience. in order not to step up to beat me.

5- Some smart one . to understand me well .. or I will step up to beat him.

6- Good PC.

7- You can number your accounts from (1 to 12) and the main one just different name Like (Main).

Got that requirements ??! so let's easily start :-

*** Note : I will do these steps for the three users (robbers hah !) why robbers ? cuz robbers have the best proficiency of robbing without being caught by cops. That will help us alot to finish our jobs quickly + Intelligence keeps our factories work well + Strength to have higher damage while attacking.

1- Once you log in go buy Baseball bat and Diaper.
    2- Now go rob Car break-in.
    3- Visit a good rave party, drink 47 Booze.
    4- Return back and rob 5 taxi then 2 carding then 2 house.
    5- From arms deals buy leather jacket and activate it.
    6- Go to a good rave party or nightclub and have your stamina max, so you can more rob to make respect over 50.
    7- Rob the cinema till stamina becomes 6 or 7
    8- If you did that, you would have 3 accounts ready to join a gang to rob forex.

*** Now you are able to rob forex with your gang . but wait w8 .. don't rob now !

*** Do the same steps for the other 10 accounts, so you get then ready for forex robbery (3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12) I mean you will re-do the steps from 1 till 8 for your the other 10 accounts

*** Now create new gangs and join that members ass following (Main - 1 - 2) this is gang 1 . (3 - 4 - 5) This is gang 2. (6 - 7 - 8 ) gang 3 . (9 - 10 - 11 - 12) and gang 4 >> Number you gangs 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 to make it easier.

*** Note : In the last 4 accounts, when you create new gang with account 9 and tries to invite 10 - 11 - 12 , you will normally get a message that you can't invite more members cuz you got no enough intelligence and christma, just 10 - 11 allowed. Anyway you'd better make account 9 rob little more so you get more stats to invite new member

*** Now you have 4 gangs ready for forex, well done !

/// Now someone should ask me why the last gang contains 4 members. why not just 3 like others, and I will simply answer it is not your job .. Just do that !

Now is time for the gang 1, I mean (Main - 1 - 2)

9- Now go rob forex till you get 30k, buy 2000 Booze and a nightclub for each account naming the nightclub like the account's name and add it to favourites (Each account his own nightclub huh!) Go to the hospital and operate Plastic surgery so you get the red relationships deleted.

/// I'm expecting a question why should we do that ?! .. when you still joining others nightclubs till respect reaches 200 you will got assaulted by others every time to enter a nightclub .. which means you get no increase, just decrease like a stupid Mr Benn, Who is Mr Benn ? , I have no idea !

"Youuuu are just big ass hole, now we got someone who don't know about Me!! WTF !! but I swear, you the son of creepy cow I will kick your back in front of all criminals "

That was Mr Benn reply when he read his name in the topic and got crazy like a red bull, then he decided to kill 5eleselkalam afterwards, ahhhh he was a kind man, now his soul is following peoples' souls said like him, that is just warning hah !

Last edited by 5eleselkalam; 10-27-2010 at 11:34 AM.