Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Go.Od

Quote Originally Posted by MiDO View Post
    i don't say that pur all stats in main but when u robb u gain stats so u will have more stats enough to have ac gg and up re read my write again and u will see that and hooker's are just some of shit if he can't find gg he can conteniu with the ac and about ship's he change rabbit's build's with evry ship but main better always with spk ^^. also it's " no buy stats from hospital" not sell takecare of ur word's .
    OOPZ oh yeah no buy' sorry

thanx for help ..... good method ... I like it, I will take some idea and mention it in my topic soon .. thanx

Add me yahoo mail.

God ****, you just lost an entire day of your life to write it. that's bs bro ****

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by MrAlex69x View Post
    God ****, you just lost an entire day of your life to write it. that's bs bro ****

Is that your way to say thanx ???!!

Anyway, I dun care for pplz don't appreciate my help offers.

Now we dont have stat in hospital so if u use training center u can grow ur rabbit easier with using pc only 1 minute of 30 and without robbing MSM all the day then AC for drugs ! I can see that u spend a lot of time doing that chat but it will be better if u make another one with new rullz thanks a lot btw :*!

ouhm there's something i didnt understand ...
    AC reqs 10 gang members (main+1-9) what to do with (10-12) Milk them or what ? ^^

Arrow Answer

Quote Originally Posted by Techskill View Post
    Nice tut dude
    Thanx alot techskill

Quote Originally Posted by doodley View Post
    ouhm there's something i didnt understand ...
    AC reqs 10 gang members (main+1-9) what to do with (10-12) Milk them or what ? ^^
    - Our main acc for AC are main and 1 to 9 >> exactly 10 accounts.

- acc 10 and 11 will help us to reach manipulating stock market, then get some cash for them to buy drugs which will help us when the boat comes, + we will milk them at the end.

- acc 12 would be the second way to get reach AC with our 10 acc.

Quote Originally Posted by 5eleselkalam View Post

Thanx alot techskill

- Our main acc for AC are main and 1 to 9 >> exactly 10 accounts.

- acc 10 and 11 will help us to reach manipulating stock market, then get some cash for them to buy drugs which will help us when the boat comes, + we will milk them at the end.

- acc 12 would be the second way to get reach AC with our 10 acc.
    ah ofc ^^
    well thats sounds good !
    there's just one more thing i was thinking about... should i buy heroin labs for the main acc ? since it generates most profit... and after that just buy as much hookers as i can

Arrow I think

Quote Originally Posted by doodley View Post
    ah ofc ^^
    well thats sounds good !
    there's just one more thing i was thinking about... should i buy heroin labs for the main acc ? since it generates most profit... and after that just buy as much hookers as i can
    ammm it is I'm out this round, so I don't really know alot about drugs' prices.

But I have known that heroin has became the most profitable drug this round, cuz of that many events and ships.

Drugs profits may change while the round's new prices. and events and ships.

but last rounds special k factories was most profitable than other buildings at the beginning of the round.

Anyway u can choose most profitable drug, and buy its buildings in ur main account, and while the prices change u can change new drug buildings... got it ?

and about hookers, I think that hookers always bring a good profit, and to get that max profit, u should hurry to buy those hookers before day 100 or even 60 if u can.

We can have 100 diferent players, and all of them can have a diferent method to play and rise accounts. Of course some ways can be easier or quicker than others, but dont mean they are the only correct and the others are wrong. That's why TheCrims have so much weapons, armours, single and gang robs, etc... its for players to use how they think its the best, and you made a tutorial with your way and i think other people can't tell if its wrong or not, its just one more way of playing^^

I give you Congratz 5eleselkalam for your work doing this Topic, i know the time we can spend doing someting like this^^ Of course many people rise accounts in a diferent way, people can't play all the same Thanks for sharing your point of view and maybe help new players^^
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**

Arrow So ..

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebaby View Post
    We can have 100 diferent players, and all of them can have a diferent method to play and rise accounts. Of course some ways can be easier or quicker than others, but dont mean they are the only correct and the others are wrong. That's why TheCrims have so much weapons, armours, single and gang robs, etc... its for players to use how they think its the best, and you made a tutorial with your way and i think other people can't tell if its wrong or not, its just one more way of playing^^

I give you Congratz 5eleselkalam for your work doing this Topic, i know the time we can spend doing someting like this^^ Of course many people rise accounts in a diferent way, people can't play all the same Thanks for sharing your point of view and maybe help new players^^
    Well, I admit u are right .. thanx for posting here

that was my way of playing which I share with people, while I know that there are another many ways to play, TheCrims was designed for that reason, make your brain work to be better.

About me, every day I gain more experience of TheCrims and new ways to play, but I liked to help those pplz who dun find a good way to think of play. I gave the the main chain and they continue ...

thanx alot )