Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Arrow Learn How to get 500,000 Respect.This Topic has shocked Thecrims

Peace be upon you
    We always start with the help of God

We, Criminals , got our own accent of curse and reprimand. That is the our immortal language. Mention any curse here or bad words doesn't mean to curse someone specially , it is just to have fun in our game and make it come to real world of criminals.

-----------------------

For Arabic Version here.

"Comon here you criminals, you're trying to look smart while you are pissing around .. you spend all the round to just get 10 k respect till finishing up , you are just a shame, comon in and read this topic , I'm gonna teach you how to get 500,000 respect and more, I will enlighten you"

Said the owner of the topic which has shocked the crimes city, and drove the police crazy and boiling like water on fire. which made the police head get mad, his face turned into red, he hit his table and said :
    "How come such petty one like 5eleselkalam teaches people how to be criminals, we are about to have our city stable , then he comes to make **** chaos"

Then they held a conference gathering all city big heads, the last question was asked by the head of stock market while he was crying : "What we gonna do, if all criminals read that topic and tried to get 500,000 respect , Then we'd better resign !" This is the same word which made Al Capone left the conference to think what he will do for this trouble after he said :
    "**** it , recently some kinda ass is going to teach people how to be criminals .. he must have none idea that I'm the one criminal here" ـ

From then on, Federal reserve are securing themselves , and police are deeply thinking ,, what they gonna do

The story started when 5eleselkalam was in the square and said that :

"You bad guys ! ,criminals, I have news for you , which will make the city turn over, and the criminals will burn our town"

People gathered around to listen what 5eleselkalam will say .

"Guys, The cops don't fit with the city system, criminals have become in great numbers, their respect became so high.
    You know ?! I read in the city's news paper, memox said that this may be the last round to have option of buying stats from the hospital, that means that we won't be able again to buy Intelligence or Strength or Charisma or Tolerance
    These stuff were the reason of these high respect, such 24 kk respect. Cuz criminals were buying these stats by their many accounts after getting alot of cash. then they transferre the states to their main accounts, then get high power then high proficiency with robbing with gangs then alot of cash
    For sure the responsible is our Police manager who doesn't like that system, so from the next round no more stats will be sold anymore which causes no-see high respect again
    so who is able to get 200,000 respect once again will be such super human"

People looked to 5eleselkalam, then whispered around : "Is that man crazy" then they were about to heave him

5eleselkalam got nervous and held his microphone and raised the voice so it is time to ROCK :

And that was the great topic which made people cry for Fort Knox which they won't see again :

"Comon here you criminals, you're trying to look smart while you are pissing around .. you spend all the round to just get 10 k respect till finishing up , you are just a shame, comon in and read this topic , I'm gonna teach you how to get 500,000 respect and more, I will enlighten you"

Now I have large experience about the game gained by getting killed .. and getting kicked on ass and getting jailed and such many things no need to mention ...

For sure I'm always crimes maker in the city , but when I saw the cops around.. I decided to write that topic to just have fun till the police men go home ...

I won't say I'm a prince, or I will be like those who get 20 kk respect .. but oneday I will put their heads under my shoes and I will mark on their back.

How to be professional in Thecrims .. get 500,000 respect and show them your crimes :،

To work on this lesson we need that requirements :-

1- 13 Ready accounts >> all robbers (containing the main one).

2- 100 Credits on the main account, why ?! To keep up with the ship. >> I didn't say 200 lol .. 100 are just enough.

3- Someone has nothing to do. just playing crims . cuz he play it about 5-9 hours a day.

4- Someone have that sense of patience. in order not to step up to beat me.

5- Some smart one . to understand me well .. or I will step up to beat him.

6- Good PC.

7- You can number your accounts from (1 to 12) and the main one just different name Like (Main).

Got that requirements ??! so let's easily start :-

*** Note : I will do these steps for the three users (robbers hah !) why robbers ? cuz robbers have the best proficiency of robbing without being caught by cops. That will help us alot to finish our jobs quickly + Intelligence keeps our factories work well + Strength to have higher damage while attacking.

1- Once you log in go buy Baseball bat and Diaper.
    2- Now go rob Car break-in.
    3- Visit a good rave party, drink 47 Booze.
    4- Return back and rob 5 taxi then 2 carding then 2 house.
    5- From arms deals buy leather jacket and activate it.
    6- Go to a good rave party or nightclub and have your stamina max, so you can more rob to make respect over 50.
    7- Rob the cinema till stamina becomes 6 or 7
    8- If you did that, you would have 3 accounts ready to join a gang to rob forex.

*** Now you are able to rob forex with your gang . but wait w8 .. don't rob now !

*** Do the same steps for the other 10 accounts, so you get then ready for forex robbery (3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12) I mean you will re-do the steps from 1 till 8 for your the other 10 accounts

*** Now create new gangs and join that members ass following (Main - 1 - 2) this is gang 1 . (3 - 4 - 5) This is gang 2. (6 - 7 - 8 ) gang 3 . (9 - 10 - 11 - 12) and gang 4 >> Number you gangs 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 to make it easier.

*** Note : In the last 4 accounts, when you create new gang with account 9 and tries to invite 10 - 11 - 12 , you will normally get a message that you can't invite more members cuz you got no enough intelligence and christma, just 10 - 11 allowed. Anyway you'd better make account 9 rob little more so you get more stats to invite new member

*** Now you have 4 gangs ready for forex, well done !

/// Now someone should ask me why the last gang contains 4 members. why not just 3 like others, and I will simply answer it is not your job .. Just do that !

Now is time for the gang 1, I mean (Main - 1 - 2)

9- Now go rob forex till you get 30k, buy 2000 Booze and a nightclub for each account naming the nightclub like the account's name and add it to favourites (Each account his own nightclub huh!) Go to the hospital and operate Plastic surgery so you get the red relationships deleted.

/// I'm expecting a question why should we do that ?! .. when you still joining others nightclubs till respect reaches 200 you will got assaulted by others every time to enter a nightclub .. which means you get no increase, just decrease like a stupid Mr Benn, Who is Mr Benn ? , I have no idea !

"Youuuu are just big ass hole, now we got someone who don't know about Me!! WTF !! but I swear, you the son of creepy cow I will kick your back in front of all criminals "

That was Mr Benn reply when he read his name in the topic and got crazy like a red bull, then he decided to kill 5eleselkalam afterwards, ahhhh he was a kind man, now his soul is following peoples' souls said like him, that is just warning hah !

Last edited by 5eleselkalam; 10-27-2010 at 11:34 AM.

10- Now go and rob more forex till you get 225000$ so you can buy a Machine Gun and a Shining body armor >> remember to activate 'em.

11- Now go and have you stamina max. Rob shoplift all the time, till you get your weapon new damage 90 not less. You may use 2 - 3 tickets for shoplift.

*** Now you got activated Shining body armor - activated Machine Gun with mini damage 90 - and stats about 170 Intel. + 170 Stren. + 120 Toler. = 510 Total.

*** Now you have the ability of robbing Value Transport ...

12- Now go on robbing Value Transport till you get 4.4 kk .. Do you feel familiar about that number?!
    13- But I do feel familiar about it, sound's like the price of the last listed weapon .. (Mean Machine), go and buy this weapon (Mean Machine) and activate it.

*** For sure your weapon's mini damage is not that high, we should upgrade it till 600.

14- The usual way to do that is to rob shoplift many times till you get the required mini damage .. So you may spend about 4 -5 tickets on just shoplift robbery.

*** Now you are supposed to have active Mean Machine with mini damage 600 at least, active Shining body armor and those stats approximately : 400 Intel. + 400 Stren. + 300 Toler. = 1100 Total.

"No No No Nooo ! .. that guy seems to be serious, he is really teaching people the crimes, they have robbed Forex and Value Transport , they are now planning to rob meeeeeeeh, I need watttttteeer , OHHHHHH my heart !!!"

That was the last word which The Russian drug king said, before he died of heart stop.. that all happened when he read the topic till step num. 14 . so he could realize that is an easy target. O bad luck, we are not capable of robbing him after his death, he was such rich. SO we will move to Federal Reserve

*** Now you are able to rob Federal Reserve, but we need 6 accounts for that !!

*** So now I will just leave gang 1 and deal with gang 2, I mean accounts (3 - 4 - 5) and re-do the same steps for this gang to get them ready for Federal Reserve robbery.

*** So you like a good boy, go and re-do the same steps for gang 2 from step 9 till 14.

*** Now you gonna gather those two gangs together into one and number the gang 1,2 to make it easy. Accounts (Main - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5)

Congrats, now you have a ready gang to rob Federal Reserve, But what should I do ?!! , Just ask one more question like that and you gonna follow Mr Benn.....Sure like a good boy you gonna rob Federal Reserve.

15- Go on robbing till you get 10 kk $ cash, if that is not familiar to you, you'd better leave this topic right now and try to be just loser.

16- For sure, it is the time for the star of the Arms (Nomex plated armor), go to buy it from arms dealer, dun forget to activate it huh !

*** Now you should have active Nomex plated armor, and active Mean Machine with mini damage 600+ and stats about 670 Intel. + 670 Stren. + 490 Toler. = 1830 Total.

*** Now you are able to manipulate stock market. But for sorry you need 9 members to do that.

*** That's why you should leave this gang now and begin to deal with gang 3 and 4 >> Accounts : (6 - 7 - 8 ) & (9 - 10 - 11 - 12) So re-do all previous steps for those two gangs 3 - 4 , that are from step 9 till step 16.. But wait !

*** WAIT .. For gang 4 .. which contains 4 members(9 - 10 - 11 - 12) , When you reach step 14 with the gang 4, do that ... Expel account number 12 from your gang and leave him now, never play or rob with it in order not to get his respect above 1000 .. and continue with your gang normally.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh **** it, this 5eleselkalam seems looking forward for a big deal, sound's like going to be a professional and helping criminals to wipe us out. I've got only one way to finish that. Bring thaaaaaaaaaat 5eleselkalam even he was in the hell."
    Said the police-head's assistant to the cops once he read the topic till step 16. Then he realized that an abnormal thing would happen and criminals will revolt .. and that was the result :

***So now you main accounts are Main and from 1 to 11. Remember that account number 12 is not in our plan now.

***if you have carried out my ideas on the right ways, so you have 12 ready accounts ready for manipulation of stock market: (Main and from 1 to 11) are able to manipulate stock market .. they have got active Mean Machine and Nomex plated armor and stats about 670 Intel. + 670 Stren. + 490 Toler. = 1830 Total for each account. BTW the last 4 accounts would have little higher stats. If you could tell me why is that , I'll call you Criminals' master >> but behind me !

/// Let me tell you why ? .. Cuz the last gang had 4 members not 3 .. that means lower cash income from gang robbery.. means more time of robbing to get the required money .. means higher stats than others .. Got it or missed it ?!

*** Now I only care that you have 12 accounts ready for manipulation of stock market containing the main one .. we left account number 12 before on step 14 which hasn't got 1000 respect and we don't need it now. Gather those 12 accounts (Main and from 1 to 11) together into one gang .. and it will be your main one.

*** About how long does that take ?, it's concerning your proficiency of robbing and your soul of crimes . this may take 3 days or 5 or 8, or you may lose your mind and spit at my face then leave here. But Take Care .. the last one did that got his two eyes hanged in my room.
    I have done that on just 3 days.

*** The upcoming step is to rob Al Capone.

Last edited by 5eleselkalam; 10-27-2010 at 11:38 AM.

*** Al Capone robbery required that : Mean Machine with max damage (1000) and we got it (we still need to make damage 1000 with Shoplift robbery .. and requires Nomex plated armor , we got that too.. and requires stats like 2500 Intel. 2500 Stren. 2000 Toler = 7000 Total but we didn't get that.

*** So our main mission now is to get those stats 2500 Tnel. + 2500 Stren. + 2000 Toler. .. and you got two ways to do that :

&&& First one .. is to use 10 accounts (containing the main one) and leave last two accounts (10 - 11) Then you keep manipulating stock market with your accounts (Main - From 1 to 9) Till you get the required stats.
    That way may take long time but it got no fail chance.

&&& The second way has little time wasting .. but may have a big chance of fail.so I will mention it later.

*** Now the First way :

*** First Manipulate stock market for 1 or 2 days with you 12 accounts (Main - from 1 to 11) Till you get 50 kk $ for your accounts to buy special drugs .. what do you mean ?!

Now let's make a big deal ...

As example

For main account you buy only Special K Labs

For account 1 .... Weed fields only

For account 2 ...... Breweries only

for 4 ------------------ Mushroom field only .... etc.

*** So you choose 12 kinds of drugs and buy for each account a special one kind of drug with its production ways. it is your choice.

*** The important thing here that each account of yours is full of a different kind of drugs' production way than others. got it ?

*** The rest money should be used to buy drugs from Drugs Dealer Buy drugs for each account as it specilize.in a kind of drug.

*** Now after spending all money on drugs and factories in you accounts, it is time to leave the last two accounts : (10 - 11) Leave them cuz they are useless at that time. So our main accounts now are : (Main - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9) Exactly 10 accounts.

*** Use those 10 accounts to manipulate stock market all the time .. and as our deal is >>> you should spend all money on drugs and factories Except the main account can only buy factories .. and if there is low quantity of a kind of drug at Drugs Dealer ., you may buy another kind. It is just DON"T leave over than 1 kk $ in your accounts. got it ?

*** That is really cool till now but still long way to get Al Capone's ass .. what are you going to do ?

*** Keep on manipulating stock market and buying drugs and factories till you get stats required for Al Capone robbery.

&&& Now this is the second way to get Al Capone's required stats .. You may fail you, you may lose your patience, you may get kicked, and you man finish the mission quickly.

*** Now it is the rock time for our little account .. number 12 that was in the last Gang 4 .. which you leaved him at step 14 ... oh yeah that is it ...

*** Oh that little account may move you to Al capone's robbery.

17- Use this account to transfer its stats to the main account till you get its respect low like 270 or 300.

18- Use this account to rob shoplift .. till you get its weapon mini damage MAX value (1000).

19- Invite this account to your main gang and log 5 other accounts to help him to rob Federal Reserve.

*** Our mission now is to get 6 kk $ for this account to buy Nano Fiber Combat Jacket.

20- Rob Federal Reserve till you get 6 kk $ and buy Nano Fiber Combat Jacket.

But take care ..The more money you get , the more respect you get. So NEVER make its respect reaches 1000 or you would mess everything. If you felt that its respect may come to 1000 you can transfer some stats by hitting your main account.

21- After buying Nano Fiber Combat Jacket and activating it .. get more 1.3 kk $ and go to buy Ring of Fire charm.

*** Now you have Mean Machine with mini damage 1000 , active Nano Fiber Combat Jacket , Ring of Fire charm and you respect is lower than 1000. WOW I feel power.

22- Now convert your character into Hitman that is for this account and for all accounts too. (Main - from 1 to 12) You can do that by clicking on your character using money or credits.

23- It is time for ROCK .. Visit recommended clubs (That's why I told you dun have your respect over 1000), There you will find many people , many newbie and little strong. They will keep hitting you and you may win. when you get your respect 900 or 950 >> Go to the hospital and operate a surgery to clear your relationships.

*** Caution : Never wait till your respect reach 1000 or you won't be able to enter those recommended clubs even it returns back to below 100.

24- After you get the required stats, get out and remove red relationships then transfer those stats to one of your accounts.. start with your main one.

*** Then keep doing the same way continuously .. get in > get 900 respect > transfer stats to an account and so on. When you get the required stats for Al Capone's robbery Convert your character back into Robber.

*** Note : you may get in a recommended club and find stronger one than you so he can beat you .. or weaker one but beats you with his gang or weaker one who you can kill then get jailed . So I told you you may find some troubles face you. If you found a stronger one who you can't beat, leave this club for a while and join another .. may be he will leave soon.

*** That's why I told you you may lose you patience and you may fail if you accidently got your respect over 1000.

Ohhhhhhh I forgot about the Boat ...... The BOOOOAAAAAAAAT is coming ... ... TOOOOOT TOOOOOOOOOOT !
    Last edited by 5eleselkalam; 10-27-2010 at 10:27 AM.

The Boat :

Is the way of multi-bussiness and rich criminals

*** Here I will speak about the boat and its benefits, Focus in cuz that would make you rich.

*** We buy drugs before the boat comes and when the boat comes, you can sell the drug which the boat trades for a higher price. So you can make easy cash that way.

*** As we deal >> you have no cash in your accounts cuz you are buying drugs and factories all the time. Except the main account still have his cash cuz we only buy factories for him.

*** As long as you still robbing and have cash in your main account, keep you eyes open for The Dock and pay 10 credits to know info about the coming boat and which drug it deals, so you buy that drug.

*** When you become a rich one like you have about 300 or 400KK$ it means that you can buy big amounts of drugs. But How can I buy that ? .. The amount of drug that the boat trades at drugs dealer is ZERO ??!!! Its a stupid question from a smart criminal to ask.

So why were you spending all of your cash on drugs ..I think the Right ANSWER is to find a big amount of the drug that the boat needs. The ANSWER is not because we love drugs.

*** So you should know what will the boat buy, and log your accounts that have amounts of that drug and export them to your main account.

*** For Example : If the boat will trade Weed, and account number 1 has amounts and fields of weed, accounts 2 and 3 and 9 has also amounts of weed. Then you collect fields' production and all amounts of that drug and export them to your main account.

*** What did you say ?? did you say export ?!! Oh yeah I said export So what does EXPORT mean?

/// Exporting is just transfering an amount of drugs from your accounts to your main one... But is it allowed to Transfer drugs ? .. Oh yeah, I only mean that you will make the main account buy this amount of drugs, so that you could have a transfer. Got it ?

/// You seem confused, that means you didn't understand. I mean for Example : Account number 1 has 1000000 weed which need 5kk$ to buy, So you log your main account and at drugs dealer put the amount of weed that you wanna buy in weed's buying box (don't press buy yet). and put the same amount that you wanna sell of account 1 in weed's selling box ... Never sell or buy right now , here or there. Then ... ?!

/// Then make sure that there is no lag , your PC is in normal mode, you have put the same amount of selling in your main account and the main account has enough cash to purchase this amount. So when you become ready, Quickly press sell in account 1 then move to your main account and press buy. never wait even 1 second, just do that quickly and you will find that you buy that exact amount.

*** Caution : if you the process of buying is just late for 2 or 3 seconds, you will find other players buy your drugs then you will lose it. That's why I told make sure that every thing is ok and there is no troubles that would delay you.

*** Hint : You only have 15 dealing with drug dealer per day.

*** With the same way you can transfer all kinds of drugs to your main account, and when the boat comes you will sell them for a higher price, and if you have actually paid 10 credits the captain will give you 10% extra cash on selling your drugs to him. WOW !

*** And when the boat leaves, pay 10 credits to know about the next boat.

*** And keep your eyes open all the time for boats and spend your accounts money on buying all kinds of drugs and factories..

*** About that drugs that the boats may trade every round.. that is random, But I may tell you some secrets ..

### Weed : There is 95% chance for a weed boat to come in every round.
    ### Heroin : Not big chance to see a Heroin boat in every round, but there is 95% chance for Heroin police bust at the end of the round, So it becomes in a higher price may be 300 $, Heroin NEVER LOSE.

*** I don't tell everything so you should run on your mind and use your criminal soul.

"Is that guy crazy?! , Does he think that there is no cops in our city ?!"
    Said the Drug Factory owner when he was in Thecrims City conference, that's when he felt some danger surrounding his projects.
    And that was the same word which made the cops manager stood up from his seat and incredibly laughing till he got pissing on himself and said :

"The Cops ?!! The Cops ?! what do you mean The Cops ? Ahahahahahaha The Cooooooops !! , ahahahahahaha ! No more Cops ahehehehehehe, The Cops are going to sell bread around the streets after this 5eleselkalam appeared in the city ,,, ahohohohohohohoho........ahehehehehehe, I'm going to sell bread, Do you need some ?! hahahahahehehehe" ..

Oh that is bad world, this man was the smartest man ever .. See how he looks now :

Since that has happened, 5eleselkalam got new model :
    "No more cops !! I'm the one criminal"

*** That is good job till now .. you got alot of money and can rob Al Capone, Each robbery you perform may give you about 600k$.- 1kk$ that means that each Nightlife ticket will gives you about 2kk$.

*** Try to spend most tickets on this Al Capone and never stop. Keep your eyes open for the coming boats.

*** If you hard rob Al Capone you may have approximately 4000kk$ (4 KKK$) at the end of the round on just robbing. That means more 400,000 respect On just robbing.

*** You still didn't get the benefits of Boats, Drugs, sold factories and Hookers. Hoooookers .... Hoooooooooooookers I forgot about Hooooookers .. My sexy hooker is waiting.
    Last edited by 5eleselkalam; 10-27-2010 at 10:01 AM.

The Hookers :

Are the way of sex and money in the city.

--- WTF .. No sex with such hookers. I prefer having sex with my gun, LOL.

*** Only sexy hookers will bring us high cash benefits.

*** Most criminals may not care about hookers system though they can bring cash better than drugs.

*** For Example the last listed hooker : Miss Blonde. She gives you about 100k$ per day according to your charisma, the first one of it costs about 1.2 kk $, on just spending more 100 TC days she can brings you about 10 kk $ + its price.

*** So on spending 1.2 kk$ on a hooker you got 8 kk extra cash as a benefit. The same way are the 15 last listed hookers with lower benefits.

*** Caution : When you buy a kind of a hooker, its price will raise for the next buy and so on .. So you keep buying this hooker till you can feel that you won't have benefits from more of it.

*** So when you finish buying the critical numbers of this hooker move to another one to buy ... and that's on.

*** When you buy Hooker mansion and let the hookers join it, you may get more money then. By the way, you won't be able to buy more hookers till you get Hooker mansion for them.

*** Caution : The Hookers are for the main account only. but any other accounts can buy only drugs.

*** NEVER collect hookers' benefits until the is about to end.

*** So run on your mind and show me your talents of the hookers and drugs. Drugsssssss .. Drugssssssssssss .. I forgot about the drugssssssssss .. Time to have my heroin dose.

Drugs :

Are the ways of high mood plus high cash.

*** Real criminals are specialized in Heroin doses.

*** I'm here to talk about special drug ... it is Heroin Heroin, You sweety :P

*** Hint : At the end of every round the police may make a big bust and confiscate a large quantity of Heroin, so its price always go up. It may becomes about 300$.

*** According to that , when day 120 comes you should transfer a large quantity of Heroin from your accounts to your main account, and try to spend the rest of money on buying Heroin drug from drug dealer. Try to get all Heroin you find in front of your face.

*** That should be before day 121, even you have amounts of Heroin in your accounts you should transfer them to the main one before the cops come and make a bust or you would lose the benefit for your main account.

*** Heroin NEVER lose.

*** That is it, try to be little smart in you jobs.

It was the biggest event has been ever known in Thecrims city When Al Capone decided to kill 5eleselkalam to clear the danger which threaten his life.

5eleselkalam was Al Capone's nightmare, So Al Capone got 35 criminals from his gang and went to 5eleselkalam, then broke-in his house.

Al Capone said :
    "Muhuhuhuhuhu, who can rescue you right now?"

5eleselkalam said :
    "Go away, kid .. you, and those, little kids. Are you going to rob Fort Knox or something like that huh ?!"

Al Capone said :
    "What wat wat you mean go away ?? I have done alot to reach here .. I won't get out till I get your head between my hands."

5eleselkalam said :
    "My head between you hands, hahahaha what you gonna do .. kick it like a ball hahaha ?!"

Then 5eleselkalam raised his gun out and only one shot could circle around and killed those 35 persons. Exactly like WANTED Movie LOL.

When Al Capone found himself for it alone, he tried to make some attack movements so he can frighten 5eleselkalam.

Al Capone :
    "hoooooowaaa, heeeeeeeee .... haaaaaaa, heeeeeeeeeeeyaaaa !!!"

When Al Capone found 5eleselkalam stands bravely like the sword in the rock. he got frightened, sit on the ground and said :
    "I'm just nutty pleez dun hurt me"

Then 5eleselkalam said :
    "Muhahahaha who can rescue you right now ?!"

Al Capone cried saying :
    " I'm so sorrrrry, I won't do such matter again, now I realize that you are the first criminal, pleazzze don't hurt me."

5eleselkalam replied :
    "Do you think that I will leave you after that sad words ?!"

Al Capone said :
    "How could you be so heartless ?! pleaaase, I will respect you from now on, and to prove my sincerity, command me I will do anything for ya !"

5eleselkalam said :
    "Anything ! Good , now take off your clothes and bring me those condoms."

Al Capone took off his clothes and got freak thoughts around his mind : "condoms and take off my clothes !!!!!", then he got madly cried.

5eleselkalam said :
    "Muahahaha it is not for you, I'm gonna just visit my whore house, Go away, Al Capone, GOOO away, and never return !"" Sound's like The Lion King movie

Al Capone became so happy, and got out naked running and saying :

"What a world ! day for you and day for 5eleselkalam !"

From then, Al Capone is shy to get out of his home after what happened to him from 5eleselkalam. Now every one is going to rob him.

*** Now it is about day 140 in the round, What are you supposed to do ?! .. If you know someone who can join you in his gang to rob Fort Knox, you can Milk your accounts' stats into your main account, If you won't rob Fort Knox then wait day 160 for milking. But what you mean Milking , Milking is there some cow in the game ?! No, it is just expression of transfering stats into the main account. it looks like milking a cow.
    Last edited by 5eleselkalam; 10-27-2010 at 08:39 AM.

Milking :

Is transferring stats to rob Fort Knox, Little hard but gives you good result.

*** So what is Milking?! Simply it is transferring stats which are (Intelligence - Strength - Tolerance - Charisma) From your secondary accounts to the main one. but why would we do that ?

Final Milking is transferring accounts' stats into the main one, so we can get higher respect (4 stats points = 1 respect) and we get higher power to rob Fort Knox to get higher cash.

*** That is a surprise from me : If you keep hard robbing Al Capone all the round, at day 140, you will find your accounts have over 10,000 stats points for each stat, and as you got 10 accounts so 10,000 * 10 = 100,000 more respect for your main account. Ohhh Yeah Let me hear "Hommies let's pop up a bottle, This is for the fellas in the spot that wanna rock with me" :P

*** If you could milk that stats into your main account that means 100,000 more respect added plus you can rob Fort Knox which appears on day 160. So How can I milk ?!

*** To milk well, You should make your secondary accounts is weaker than the main one by deactivating some weapons or armors, then assault the main account which will win and get some stats from the secondary account, then proceed on the same way till you get all stats into your main account.

The best character for milking is Gangster as we are at the end of the round. Gangster got his stats increase at the same rate. So when you are about to milk you should change your character into Gangster.

*** Milking rules, to do that on the right way :-

1- You can calculate the power of assault by yourself >> this is the right way >> [(Strength + Tolerance)/2] + Weapon damage + Armor defense .... Watch Out >> about weapon damage we got two damages written Mini and Max damage Like (1000 - 2000) for Mean Machine, That means that the damage comes randomly between those two numbers. So you should have your caution.
    2- If the secondary account is half-power of the main one, then it will die while assaulting.
    3- If the the secondary account is 60%-power of the main one, that causes Not all stats that the secondary account is losing are increasing in the main one >> Exemple >> if the secondary account lost 100 stats the main account may get 85 only. Simply, some stats are lost without benefit.
    4- In this case you may make a gang assault on the main account.

*** Now you get the rules but miss the steps .. here is it :-

1- Make account 1 is weaker than the main one (not half-power of it or you will die), then assault the main account many times, after every time re-calculate you power of assault to know if you gonna activate some weapons or not.

2- If you found the main account is able to kill the secondary one you can add an armor to the second one or even remove an armor from the main one (or weapons) but weapons seem hard to know the attack limit as I said before.

3- Then go on the same way till you find that your main account can kill you even with best weapons in the secondary account.Then you leave this account and use the other accounts on the same way.

4- Now you could got all accounts at the critical stats points, you can't have more individual assault or you would die. So what you gonna do ?! Gather two or 3 accounts in one gang, and make gang assault on your main account but with collecting the power of assault of all accounts against the main account on the same rules.

5- If find that the gang may die, you may add new accounts to your gang or add some weapons or armors on the same way. Now you could get high stats and high respect too .. CONGRATS

*** Now you have requirements to rob Fort Knox .. You can join a big gang now and rob as well.

*** If you found good gang tell me so I can join

*** The usual final milking is on day 140 if you sure that you would find good gang to rob Fort Knox . If you don't find that gang so You'd better start milking on day 160 so you keep robbing Al Capone in this time.
    Last edited by 5eleselkalam; 10-27-2010 at 10:03 AM.

*** Now is the last days of the round. It is day 183 or 184 .. After stealing what you gonna do to have a nice end ?!.

*** Round is almost ends, I should sell every thing I have to get full respect.

*** Do that on the same written way :-

1- Go to you hookers, 1st Collect all money from them(Caution : Collect all money first .. you may have many pages of hookers), then sell you hookers one after one .. Till you finish your hookers.
    2- Go to Arms Dealer and sell all weapons you got.
    3- Collect your all drugs productions then sell your factories , go to drugs dealer to sell your drugs.
    4- Visit The Den and sell your charms if you have got some.
    5- Now we are about to be done .. Withdraw all money you got in bank so you get your full cash in items and Print Screen to save you memories.
    6- Do the same steps for all accounts of your, and gather them into one gang so you may get a medal as the best gang << that looks impossible LOL.

*** After collecting all benefits you should get at least 500,000 respect.You should get higher if you have exactly did what I said.

Now I finished speaking, but didn't finish doing, Excuse for any language mistakes cuz my main language is Arabic LOL I'm Egyptian. Go ahead and show me your crimes! .

"Yes Sir, Yes Sir, We are watching him for 25 hours on the day, but there is a big trouble, Sir I should tell you about. Our spy sources report that this guy is going to make another topic about How to get 1,000,000 respect Yes Sir, Yes, So Should I retire now or we both retire tomorrow ?! .. OK Sir both tomorrow, Yes Sir"

That was the best cop's talking to his boss in phone. They both decided to retire on just knowing that 5eleselkalam is intending to make another topic about How to get 1,000,000 respect ?! ..

That was said about the topic in Thecrims city :-

"Oh Yeaaah, Oh Yeaaah .. baby I think we gonna have many vermin like you. Ohhhhh comon baby do it hard !"

Miss Blonde .. She always makes me get erection.

"Yeah, you are a real man, I will tell you about every boat without even 1 credit .. We gonna have alot of work"
    The Dock Captain

"WTF .. I will kick ur ass muza****a 5eleselkalam ..first I will buy 2 more bodyguards"

Steven Seagull

"Grrrrr , should each one of us carry electric weapon to protect herself. You little 5eleselkalam wait me, I will come and hhhhit the sssstick by you, aaaa ,stick the hit on aaaa , hit hit theeee , I will just hit you huuuh !"
    One of the old ladies

"دخلك .. راح تعلم الناس الجرايم على حق .. ما راح أزور مدينة الجرايم دى مرة ثانية.. إيش ياعنى أخدنا منها غير العكننة وديق الصدر"
    Oil Tycoon of Dubai >> he can only speak Arabic

"Ohhhhhhh yeess , this guy is co.Ol , he is really COOOOOOL, boy, go and prepare all amounts of drug we gonna have big deals here"
    That bad drug dealer who takes 5% each time of sell.

" With the gun u can solve anything.. this little kid is gonna teach people how to be criminals huh ... Okey I'm gonna kill that baby and teach him that I'm the one criminal then I will buy 35 more body guards"

Al Capone, the last hit was not enough for him

*** First 5 cool replies will be added to the topic below.
    ***7 days from now, the best reply's owner will be added to a new story in the top of the topic.

Expected saying about the topic in Thecrims City :-

"WOW, Good, amazing, marvelous , new-type and useful topic ... it became Sticky"
    sc0rp10n, AFUNA or Bluebaby or another cute moderators

"WOW best topic I have ever read, thank you"
    Some good People

About any questions .. I'm ready you can ask in your reply.

About rights .. I wrote this topic from my experience and my ideas, so please anyone wanna copy this topic to another forum should put my name on it.

I wrote this topic first in Arabic (My main language. Then I translated it into English by myself. For Arabic Version here .

***The News channel of Thecrims will be added soon here. So SOON!

----------------------
    It 's Done.
    Peace be upon you.
    Ahmed Khaled
    Last edited by 5eleselkalam; 10-26-2010 at 04:58 PM.