Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Talking

LOL

lol good job

I`m impresed that You found time to do it... very impressive and creative. Respect for time spended on it.

But that`s not a good job from other point of view... this topic shocked me, indeed...
    Mean machine ? And on value transport ? Machine gun on forex ? oh comeone... don`t make me laugh

I`m too lazy to read all of it, especcially becuse I know everything, but I suggest to repair mistakes like those with mm and mg

This topic can`t became sticky untill You will repair all of mistakes. Anyone creative enough could spend a lot of time on making similar topics and ordering/advicing players to rob old lady until they will earn enough money to buy nomex. Thats my opinion.
    Last edited by Nizari; 10-27-2010 at 03:00 AM.

ohh lol at first if u want use english support u must put
    print's in english cus i think so it's in arabic xDD
    too re-thnik about what u wrote maybe u will find
    better thing's cus there many fault's as written
    arabic in english support ^^

Wow!

I'm really surprised, but in a good point.

I read it all, and I CAN say that it was a good text, if who read it has capacity of interpretation, he/she can make a good job in his/her first round, or even this one was playing already and didn't knew how to make the 'crims things' this text gonna be an excellent way to make his/her mind refreshed.

Well, as my father says me everyday, if you want to teach someone how to survive, you must teach him how to catch up the fish, and not givin' it for free.

What do I want say with it? If you read it all, and you have patience to read, and read again, till you understand, you can make it good.

This text has every thing which a good player must have. And I can say for you all, there are some ways in this text that I've never seen before someone talking about. Very interesting really.

I just have an idea for you. Change prints from arabic to english, Then it gonna be easier to be understood.

When some adm has a time to read it, or if already did, I think could be cool if you put it on sticky. Then many players could read and dont come for you on your skype and ask you. " Hey, how could I do that? Hey, what must I do to get it? "

Just my opinion.

Very good work.

Regards, Sieke.
    Last edited by Sieke; 10-27-2010 at 09:03 AM.

Cool Thanx

Thanx Guys but let me reply you :

Quote Originally Posted by Nizari View Post
    I`m impresed that You found time to do it... very impressive and creative. Respect for time spended on it.

But that`s not a good job from other point of view... this topic shocked me, indeed...
    Mean machine ? And on value transport ? Machine gun on forex ? oh comeone... don`t make me laugh

I`m too lazy to read all of it, especcially becuse I know everything, but I suggest to repair mistakes like those with mm and mg

This topic can`t became sticky untill You will repair all of mistakes. Anyone creative enough could spend a lot of time on making similar topics and ordering/advicing players to rob old lady until they will earn enough money to buy nomex. Thats my opinion.

Well, nice point of view. But I see no reason to laugh.

So what do you think about the main job of weapons and armors?

I think their main job is to help newbies with robbing plus attacking is the second job.

The way that you read in my topic is based on some modern idea created by me.

The best way of robbing in TheCrims is to get high level quickly by the help of weapons and armors so you can waste your nightlife tickets on robbery with high cash income, that is better than wasting it on some little robberies.

So about what you said. If I'm robbing old ladies with 200 cash income till I get 10 kk$ it means that I will waste alot of tickets than robbing the Cinema.

I mean is it better to spend your tickets on stock market, than spending your tickets on Forex till you get stock market stats.

So I mean that while I'm trying to get some stats it is better to spend my tickets on higher-cash income robberies than low-cash income robberies.

Think deeply about it bro. you will find my words are right.

And that is my way BTW it is not mistake which I won't change ... thanx

and about....

Quote Originally Posted by MiDO View Post
    ohh lol at first if u want use english support u must put
    print's in english cus i think so it's in arabic xDD
    too re-thnik about what u wrote maybe u will find
    better thing's cus there many fault's as written
    arabic in english support ^^
    Ahhhh about Arabic prints, I missed that point.

You can just look at the long time I spent to write this topic, in Arabic and English, I should have forgot many things exactly like those prints, but I promise they will be changed soon.

And about mistakes, it is just no one can make no mistake, LOL.

You can PM about mistakes you see and I will repair them, may be they are not mistake and that you are just looking from a wrong way like Nizari

So I don't think that I have Faults about the way to get 500,000 respect ,This topic was my experience and I tried this topic myself and it worked well , I faced no troubles, and if you could do that I can say that u gonna get that 500,000 respect without troubles. ty

Thank you guys anyway for replies and SOON new funny features will be released on my topic like Thecrims news channel. and new funny story in the top.

Last edited by 5eleselkalam; 10-30-2010 at 02:19 AM.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Sieke View Post
    Wow!

When some adm has a time to read it, or if already did, I think could be cool if you put it on sticky. Then many players could read and dont come for you on your skype and ask you. " Hey, how could I do that? Hey, what must I do to get it? "

Thanx Sieke I respect your point of view.

Soon I will change those prints, I hope after that hard work I get my topic sticky, just to help people.

"" You can PM about mistakes you see and I will repair them, may be they are not mistake and that you are just looking from a wrong way like Nizari ""

lol lol lol u say wrong way and more thnig's for the ppl

it's looking like hard work ^^

start with rabbit's as robbery

make 12 rabbits like that

1. buy baseball ball and diaper
    2. make 5 times car break in
    3. robb taxi to 40 strength
    4. robb carding to 50 resp and buy leather actv it
    5. forex : robb 15k buy shining body armor and actv it
    6. bank : robb 210k buy machine gun and robb make shoplift damage to 110 or up stats intel and str to 220 stats
    7. value transport : robb 2.2kk buy body armor and actv it make shoplift damage to 130 and make stats 440
    8. federal : robb 9 kk and sell body armor and actv nomex
    9. msm : robb 4.4kk buy mean machine ^^
    10. u can robb msm with 10 account make 100kk $$
    and buy build's acc's will be 700 damage maybe
    with 2k intelg and strg u can go and robb ac on
    robb till finish the ticket and day 50 or something as u want ac stats will be more than u need
    11. about main account day 1 open it and make it 50 resp robbery then come day 40 or later when u have more stats
    and up it to ac robb get nomex then up it to drug factory and search for puplic gang ^^ or like this man said u can robb ac with spk build and some little drugs maybe u can pass 500k resp remember that AC ticket = 150 ~ 200 resp
    12. done in 11 point's
    Last edited by MiDO; 10-27-2010 at 12:55 PM.

Default Thanx

Quote Originally Posted by MiDO View Post
    "" You can PM about mistakes you see and I will repair them, may be they are not mistake and that you are just looking from a wrong way like Nizari

lol lol lol u say wrong way and more thnig's for the ppl

it's looking like hard work ^^

start with rabbit's as robbery

make 12 rabbits like that

1. buy baseball ball and diaper
    2. make 5 times car break in
    3. robb taxi to 40 strength
    4. robb carding to 50 resp and buy leather actv it
    5. forex : robb 15k buy shining body armor and actv it
    6. bank : robb 210k buy machine gun and robb make shoplift damage to 110 or up stats intel and str to 220 stats
    7. value transport : robb 2.2kk buy body armor and actv it make shoplift damage to 130 and make stats 440
    8. federal : robb 9 kk and sell body armor and actv nomex
    9. msm : robb 4.4kk buy mean machine ^^
    10. u can robb msm with 10 account make 100kk $$
    and buy build's acc's will be 700 damage maybe
    with 2k intelg and strg u can go and robb ac on
    robb till finish the ticket and day 50 or something as u want ac stats will be more than u need
    11. about main account day 1 open it and make it 50 resp robbery then come day 40 or later when u have more stats
    and up it to ac robb get nomex then up it to drug factory and search for puplic gang ^^ or like this man said u can robb ac with spk build and some little drugs maybe u can pass 500k resp remember that AC ticket = 150 ~ 200 resp
    12. done in 11 point's

What u mean I'm saying wrong way to ppls .. Told you before it was just experience ... No wrong way in my topic .. It may look long to read but I've tried it myself ..

But I like your points they seem outstanding BUT

what will you do if put your rabbits' stats in your main account and found no gang to join.

what will you do if you put your rabbits stats in your main account and then someone hit you while you're trying to join a gand and you lost many stats to be can't be able to rob drug factory. How will you be able to get those stats back.

My topic has larger detailed info for players to understand, I have little detailed info for boats and drug and hookers.

My topic makes you self-sufficient no need public gang to join, that may be hard for some pplz. And as you know public gangs are not working all the time, some times they sleeeepzZzZzZ and won't find any one to rob with him while you have no stats in your accounts to help ya to rob

I really forgot to mention public gangs in my topic, but I will do. and the way to upgrade yourself to drug factory.

about the main account's tickets >> 2 kk (Al Capone) * about 1900 tickets = 390 kkk$ = 390,000 respect + drugs + hookers + boats + stats = over 500 k respect >> remember the next round NO buy stats in the hospital

thanx ALOT you MIDO I eally like you point and your way of criticism.
    Last edited by 5eleselkalam; 10-28-2010 at 08:34 PM.

i don't say that pur all stats in main but when u robb u gain stats so u will have more stats enough to have ac gg and up re read my write again and u will see that and hooker's are just some of shit if he can't find gg he can conteniu with the ac and about ship's he change rabbit's build's with evry ship but main better always with spk ^^. also it's " no buy stats from hospital" not sell takecare of ur word's .