Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Some italian using cheating

U have banned some player in italy but the bug they come used also from others, please control the player :

T3RR3M0T0 [ID: 2468379] ( the same who win last edisction) he use bug of intelligence, stamina and other.

abbacchiepolli [ID: 2466945] Script bug

Alby77
    Rapinatore
    Rispetto: 20694
    Uccisi: 2 script bug

MasterLed [ID: 3163673] cheatin stamina bug

DeathR0W [ID: 3030699] stamina bug en streight bug

Rotello [ID: 3016880] script,stamina and intelligence bug

IlCelta [ID: 1400484] bug of streight

they can be enough? I do not understand why they not bannate them, in primis T3RR3M0T0 [ID: 2468379] he has milion of eroine e hundred of tiket.
    Regards

p.s. the list is long is alone examples
    these are the true ones citter,not those that you have banned

And in your opinion only in Italy some players use these bugs??? In the rest of the world all are honests and cleans??? I don't know who are you but i don't understand this war against italians...

Scriptomane
    Rapinatore
    Rispetto: 5
    Uccisi: 0

You have create a new account for tell us this???? Which is your real name in the game????

The onli thing i understand from your msg is that you know all the bugs very well...

mortacciaccivostri sete popo l'urtimi!

Real name no, but the first citter on italy is
    SyCyli4no [ID: 2504763] He use the Polish bug very strong respect the italian bug

I'm sorry I have forgotten
    oWILDo
    Assassino
    Rispetto: 23591
    Uccisi: 1

Control the stats of this player

rofl, strenght bug, wtf is that? bugs are for noobs u noob, have you eva heard of ga? the best way to make stats, you can make... let's say 20k minimum in a week, if you know how and if ya play atleast 5-6 hours a day.

stop using that dead brain bug or maybe for you ga is a bug too?!

listen scriptomane... o giovanna d'arco del cazzo.. here we are italian and speack italian.. then... and i f u wana u can write here your real name, the nick that u use in crims...
    if u have something to tell to admin u can do it to admin in private messag ...not to us... learn italian and then spikka itagliano MEGACOGLIONE...

รจ ormai un gioko di merda, finito nella maniera + di merda possibile. affanculo tutti!

Fisio u are stupid ,I defend to you...

scriptomane i don't need u....

u are so stupid because u don't show your face, your nick.. u are just a mask, a shit we say in italian... if u have to write.. do it in private to admin.. i repet... spikka itagliano
    MEGACOGLIONE

I have found a cheater, zed7, he use panel bug, he can edit his stats and respect, ban him