Hey guys . I logged on beta after some time and i saw that VIP thing . WHen i saw advantages ... i was like omg . Maybe im thinking 2 fast in future but still . Many player cant affoard credits and those players will be in big dissadvantage from other players which will use that feature . Maybe the testings will prooven wrong maybe . But my opinion is . This will kill the game ...

Buy VIP status and get these benefits:
- 20 extra unique events (small boats and other events) | 20 ??? !!! Much more money .
- You can own 10% more buildings | 10% maybe not big % on start but later ... again much more extra money .
- Indicator of which single robberies you can handle | CAN PROOVEN USEFUL VERY USEFUL
- See profit per day for your buildings | Can prooven Useful again .

But first 2 extras would totaly kill the game. If u just think 20 extra events of raising cash than others ? + 10 % on buildings . Than u would kill every chance for other players to win their country .... medal if they dont use VIP with creds ... i guess . Now they have slight chance to do it from that change they simply wont .

And to all who will start to write things like " u write this cause u cant affoard credits " guys i can i used them but i think on all players .

Just posted opinion.