Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default VIP thingy on beta

Hey guys . I logged on beta after some time and i saw that VIP thing . WHen i saw advantages ... i was like omg . Maybe im thinking 2 fast in future but still . Many player cant affoard credits and those players will be in big dissadvantage from other players which will use that feature . Maybe the testings will prooven wrong maybe . But my opinion is . This will kill the game ...

Buy VIP status and get these benefits:
    - 20 extra unique events (small boats and other events) | 20 ??? !!! Much more money .
    - You can own 10% more buildings | 10% maybe not big % on start but later ... again much more extra money .
    - Indicator of which single robberies you can handle | CAN PROOVEN USEFUL VERY USEFUL
    - See profit per day for your buildings | Can prooven Useful again .

But first 2 extras would totaly kill the game. If u just think 20 extra events of raising cash than others ? + 10 % on buildings . Than u would kill every chance for other players to win their country .... medal if they dont use VIP with creds ... i guess . Now they have slight chance to do it from that change they simply wont .

And to all who will start to write things like " u write this cause u cant affoard credits " guys i can i used them but i think on all players .

Just posted opinion.

Thank you for your opinion. I don't agree with you that this will kill the game. The boats are designed in a different way than the normal boats that are seen in TC today. These boats will only buy a limited number of drugs. All of these events wont be boats, there will be other events as well. The 10% production increase already exist in TC today.

The VIP package is for free not at the beta so we haven't disclosed the price yet, but it will be 50 credits for 186 TC days. If you buy late in the game you will get VIP days the round after that as well until you have reached your 186 days.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

yes memox hmm i see its interesting if its limited its good than cant wait what is waiting for us in future .

And sorry i didnt mean anything bad i just dont wanna see some players get 2 big advantage (even me if i would bought it would make game boring )

Arrow Ammmm !

Amm that is my opinion too.

Now the game is going on the way (purchase to be someone), so at first ppls don't have to pay money to play, they can reach high respect then others by their hard work in the game.

Now many credit features have been released, recently the VIP feature which will make priority for ppls can purchase credits, so they can get advanced benefits.

That is my point of view

I like old Thecrims man reset it back :P. hehehehe

"Indicator of which single robberies you can handle" i tryed it and i was busted , i knew that i would be but i was 50 respect and there was nothing to lose, so don't believe it

About the game it is becoming more and more cheating, now you can multiplicate your money with the new bank, who have some creds and a calculator know what is possible to do.

I have to write something, adressed to anyone who has some doubts.

"Purchase to be someone" - In 44 th round when we played on Zakarumita we bought... 20 credits in whole round. To be honest You don`t have to buy anything... and still can win.

"Small boats will kill the game" - As Memox wrote they will be limited. Anyway, tell me, does ANY serious player which got ANY drugs can`t afford credits ? I don`t believe that. The ammounts of drugs which 99,99% of players got for ships are pathetic, they won`t earn much more $. The ones which got big ammounts of drugs can afford credits for sure because if they can`t they wouldn`t play seriously.

"10% buildings is too much or unnecessary" - With 3,5 kk stats You can buy 690 buildings. How many players can make this stats ? How many players can make this stats in quick time to buy those buildings in the beggining/middle of the round to get some "serious" profits from those 690 buildings? For almost all players this + 10 % buildings will mean + 10 to 40 buildings. Even if bought in first game day, what is impossible, they can`t earn no more than 500 000 000 $ to the end of round (400 blds), if price of some drug will grow up extreme it could be 600 000 000 $ (400 blds)which means 50 000 - 60 000 respect. So now tell once again that +10% buildings will give some players too big adventage... are You kidding ?

I wish You all have a fun playing
    Last edited by Nizari; 11-09-2010 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 5eleselkalam View Post
    Amm that is my opinion too.

Now the game is going on the way (purchase to be someone), so at first ppls don't have to pay money to play, they can reach high respect then others by their hard work in the game.

Now many credit features have been released, recently the VIP feature which will make priority for ppls can purchase credits, so they can get advanced benefits.

That is my point of view

I like old Thecrims man reset it back :P. hehehehe
    yea better to make a pool for poor guys to get creds for free rofl

Please don't see TC as a static thing, we do changes in one area one round, another round we take a step in another area so we are constantly building and changing the game. I personally don't want a game where you can buy yourself to top 1. I want it to be about skill and strategy.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

i have never seen TC as static game without changes and i love it . But the problem is alot of players cant face the changes thats why many ppls leaving ...

You have also said many time, that you will leave this game because of changages which were made in game and you have play it anyway. So please stop complainnig and spamming about it and rather go rob because this kind of changages are good and not bad.

Every one know this why.
    We are notthing, if we are only that, what we are for others!