yoooOOOOo! :S
    Gangstah way ! yoooooo LOL

Talking Let the part onnn

Ohhh Yeah ... let the part onnnnnnnn

let's start with those two funny dances

My hump

Godless men ... old days

Hehehehe .. Laugh and Fire it up
    Last edited by 5eleselkalam; 12-18-2010 at 05:13 PM.

LOLOLOLOL

lol french video

Thumbs up Why

Why do some people act like monkeys ?

Recently, some scientists have collected 5 monkeys in one cage, this cage has one ladder in the middle of it, over the ladder there are some bananas.

So it is natural once the cage is closed, one of the monkeys will climb the ladder to get a banana.

When a monkey do that, the scientists sprinkle the rest of monkeys with very cold water.

Again and again, when a monkey climb the ladder to get a banana, the scientists keep sprinkling the rest of the monkeys with very cold water.

So all monkeys have got that in the mind, when a monkey wants to climb to get a banana, they all gather around and hit him severely in order not to be sprinkled again with cold water.

And they are used to do that, once a monkey thinks of climbing to get delicious a banana, they all hit him severely.

So no monkey dare to climb the ladder.

so scientists decided not to sprinkle the moeys again with cold water.

The scientists exchanged one monkeys from inside the cage for another new monkey.

So it the natural that the new monkey tries to climb the ladder to get a banana, once it do that, all monkeys gather and hit him with no mercy.

So the new monkey are used not to climb again in order not to be hit again by the other monkeys, though it doesn't know the reason of being hit.

Again and again, The scientists have exchanged another monkey in the cage for new monkey.

Then this new monkey tries to climb to get a banana, and all monkeys keep hitting it, even the new monkey (which don't know the reason of hitting) joins the group to hit this monkey without mercy.

So this monkey is used not to climb the ladder in order ot to be kicked on ass, without knowing the reason of hitting it.

Again and again, all monkeys have been exchanged for completely new monkeys have the same rules, (No climb the ladder, No eat banana, Who climbs the ladder will be kicked on ass) though they don't know the reason of that,

So, let's say that we will ask that monkeys, "Why are you keeping hitting the monkey which tries to climb the ladder to get a banana ?!"

I think that the answer will be "Cuz, we found monkeys before us hitting the monkey who climbs the ladder"

They have no reason to do that, but they keep doing that cuz they found monkeys before them doing that.

So, why some people acting like monkeys, they do what they have found their fathers, mothers, grandparents do, even it was right or wrong, why they don't even ask to know the reason of doing that.

Why you keep taking all actions from another one without asking about the reason ?! , what if those actions are wrong, what if this one has got this wrong action from his parents without asking about the reason ?!

Be the master of yourself, just know that you taking the right thing, and acting the right action, always ask for the reason, why I do that ?!, why I'm supposed to do that ?! why they do that ?!, why I have to do that ?!, and why and why to know the right thing ..

Do that in all life, work, study, religion, marriage, personal and all life !

Greetings ,

5eleselkalam

gangstah

Cool Welcome Gangstah

Quote Originally Posted by IBOBEST4FUN View Post
    gangstah
    OH Welcome Yo Gangstah at your home

here u can party with us HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhOOOOO !

Cmon dude fire the party up

heeeeeeeehaaaaaaa !!

I whip out my post count and darkness falls on the lot of you.

Now hows that for a party trick?

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/3258/sigqm7.jpg