Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Question Someone Fill Me In?

Hi, I first started this game a few years ago now when round 6 was going on. I played casually when i got bored of a FPS game that i used to play.

I carried on playing casually until round 9 then quit, i never really got high respect or tried to get a ton of stats i just played when i wanted to pass some time.

I came back last round with a new account and i noticed a few new features, and also a few features had gone, but the biggest thing i noticed was the drop in players online, it seems so many people used to play before rather than now, what happened to drive so many players away? Also how come new players aren't taking their places? Is the game not advertised anywhere?

If someone could tell me what made so many players leave the game and also what is stopping new ones joining, I came back with the expectation of like 60k people online and a UK square to be booming with conversation, instead it's as dead as my sisters jokes.

Cheers.

I`m sure someone with better competence to answer to question like that will give You some explaination... But because everyone like that is offline I will make You short answer because I feel that some ppl will start to write crazy things which are far away from reality...

Yes, TC has not been advertised anywhere for long period of time.
    For some time it was nothing new here, all rounds were the same...

Now everything is changing. I could say about new game features which are appearing every round now but I think it`s unnecessary.
    I`m not sure if I could have permission to write about any plans for the future so I won`t do that.

I just can give You 100% guarantee that TC is going to be "fine" again.