Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Pikachuu or who ever u are .... sorry but i have never seen smart post from you. U are just pravocating and annoying other players ..... It's just a game and ur making so big deal from it. If klymPT said he didnt have time to play why you cant stop with ur no sense idiotic pravocation ? Sorry i dont want to be in this fight u guys have but u are acting like 5 yeras old kid if not even worst .

Quote Originally Posted by towelieVSmarkooo View Post
    Pikachuu or who ever u are .... sorry but i have never seen smart post from you. U are just pravocating and annoying other players ..... It's just a game and ur making so big deal from it. If klymPT said he didnt have time to play why you cant stop with ur no sense idiotic pravocation ? Sorry i dont want to be in this fight u guys have but u are acting like 5 yeras old kid if not even worst .

My fault, i should know already that is pointless speak with him/her....

I`m courious if TeamBR played clean xD

Quote Originally Posted by Sp00kYn1 View Post
    I`m courious if TeamBR played clean xD
    me too xD hahaha

and loosteam ?

Quote Originally Posted by KlymPT View Post
    sorry adela/ pikachu/ travesti/ balls licker, if i said something bad and i hurt ur fellings... next time will be worst..
    pls stfu i didnt lick any asses if u talking about Asela, birooo,IGoGo,KeduL dude they licked my ass asked me all the time pls adelaa giv uss ga on nwo.. omg dude lick my asses! like i sayd round 30 asela invite me top gg i didnt accept! why? errrmm becaus its only a licking GANG its not a REAL Gang if u understand becaus i dont talk portoguesis.. :S so stfu and next time learn how to talk & who u want with becaus with me ur worthless not only for me but i guess for ALL!

IM SORRY TO SAY THIS TO ALL

BUT DEVIL IS A LOSSERS GANG AND THEY LOSSE AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN UR TIME IS OFF
    NEVER AGAIN WINN TOP GG! REMEMBER MY WORD BIROOOO..
    im sure u remember then i told u it will come one day that u will losse losse losse and about ur winning pls next time dont steal nicks from BRAZIL but make it own even if u losse all the time like this round and round 44! im sorry! hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by towelieVSmarkooo View Post

im not fighting anyone... i jusst like to tell ppl whos the WINNER! thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacchuu View Post
    im not fighting anyone... i jusst like to tell ppl whos the WINNER! thats it.
    It seems to me that you lost so many times that now you dont know how to win..

Quote Originally Posted by timoteo View Post
    it seems to me that you lost so many times that now you dont know how to win..
    owned :d :d

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacchuu View Post
    pls stfu i didnt lick any asses if u talking about Asela, birooo,IGoGo,KeduL dude they licked my ass asked me all the time pls adelaa giv uss ga on nwo.. omg dude lick my asses! like i sayd round 30 asela invite me top gg i didnt accept! why? errrmm becaus its only a licking GANG its not a REAL Gang if u understand becaus i dont talk portoguesis.. :S so stfu and next time learn how to talk & who u want with becaus with me ur worthless not only for me but i guess for ALL!

IM SORRY TO SAY THIS TO ALL

BUT DEVIL IS A LOSSERS GANG AND THEY LOSSE AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN UR TIME IS OFF
    NEVER AGAIN WINN TOP GG! REMEMBER MY WORD BIROOOO..
    im sure u remember then i told u it will come one day that u will losse losse losse and about ur winning pls next time dont steal nicks from BRAZIL but make it own even if u losse all the time like this round and round 44! im sorry! hahahaha
    yes u dont speak "portoguesis"; u not even speak english so....
    steal nicks??? wtf are u talking abt??? LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by KlymPT View Post
    2kk is too hard to make???lol for u i maybe... i didnt play because i didnt have time, and is pointless play for one country that isnt mine...but u got a lot of time, to spam all GB and say things like: "angus best lider ever; go go go BRO", "NA 4 ever" AHAHA u make me laugh.. about the liders i just dont know reakwon, and i tell u again because u didnt understood, i didnt join GG STARS BECAUSE I WONT!!! aks ur "BROS" licker... and congratz after 10 rounds licking balls u finally won a medal LOL
    u didnt reply to that, oops u dont have arguments ahah
    U really get excited just because you won a f***ing medal!lol
    life goes on, i dont care abt one medal, I just come here to congratz everyone and i called u "ass licker" because its what u are...