Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacchuu View Post
    Dear Kirk this im Dictatore...

im not fighting anyone and im defently not insult anyone.. i open this topic for congrats and peace!

2. i have not waited for this medal.. i have waited for nwo ore GanG StarS to winn the top.. im not devil i was offered to join it many time but didnt accept it ask umbroelshewy!

i jusst wanted to congrats GanG StarS & IceColdDAVIDLuCi

congrats goes to:

BRangusEV Team
    Hekate1 Team
    KatalikasN1 Always in top then play!
    Reakwon76 Team= good team again top 3 hope next time top 1
    BamHooliCivic Congrats almost top 5 but u will catch next time we hope!

and many others who wonn they own country good round!
    round 46 is waiting! new Chanse to Winn for Evryone! peace
    How u can talk abt others and insult them calling asslickers tard?

this answers come then u losse top gang! i understand ur feelings its sucks but then ur noob ur noob! thats it..

DeviL is dead RACUL im sorry they never will winn again..! like i always says.. it depens on leaders and nwo has the besst leaders ever

so go asslick DEVIL NOW! haha

congrats siek gr8t work! and gr8ts our friends
    The word "dear" what means? lets me guess u are gay/travestit or u are asslicker right? I wont repeat what are u again -.- better to stfu and suicide u are too idiot to stay alive xD

The fact that I addressed my previous message to Pikacchuu doesn't mean that others can go around insulting as they please. So behave.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    The fact that I addressed my previous message to Pikacchuu doesn't mean that others can go around insulting as they please. So behave.
    Sure kirk but you can tell me how feel this guys when he call them assllickers and other thinks so i wil demonstrate him otherwise till he stop insult ppl and dont think this is cos i hate him just because he called me idiot in a topic where i have not talked to him

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrims View Post
    Sure kirk but you can tell me how feel this guys when he call them assllickers and other thinks so i wil demonstrate him otherwise till he stop insult ppl and dont think this is cos i hate him just because he called me idiot in a topic where i have not talked to him
    who did call u asslicker? i didnt even talk with u so shut upp! and never come on my topic oke?! we leave it in this.. then ur a MAN ur welcome on my topic but as child ur now! pls u losst top gg dont cry at me and being such a noob! u losst thats it! next time chose the right place!

who did call u asslicker? i didnt even talk with u so shut upp! and never come on my topic oke?! we leave it in this.. then ur a MAN ur welcome on my topic but as child ur now! pls u losst top gg dont cry at me and being such a noob! u losst thats it! next time chose the right place!
    He was saying u are retard, he not even speak abt top gg... and guess what, he's right!! I'm sure u made a party at home and u invited all the family to celebrate ur medal
    u are make such a big deal about one medal, but i understand u, its a lot of rounds licking balls and finally u get ur medal

ps: the only kid here its u, u not even can congratz someone without insults... so please do a favor to us and shot urself in the head!

Quote Originally Posted by Klym View Post
    He was saying u are retard, he not even speak abt top gg... and guess what, he's right!! I'm sure u made a party at home and u invited all the family to celebrate ur medal
    u are make such a big deal about one medal, but i understand u, its a lot of rounds licking balls and finally u get ur medal

ps: the only kid here its u, u not even can congratz someone without insults... so please do a favor to us and shot urself in the head!
    yeahaaah i did party! **** i smoked weed and drinked FINLANDIA VODKA! shiittt so cool man!

kirk read hes insult!

Exclamation

omg Kirk please close this topic -.-

Congratz autokratoras! Hellas ole!!