Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry Round 46 changes..

Memox are you crazy? VIP package, investment,... Now all players with tons of creds can make much more respect that other players which are working hard. Sorry but thats a little bit dumb to me. And if you really needed to add the Sports center to it, i hope you fixed the bug which they found in beta (1 billion resp in one day, lol). Sorry but this new additions to the game are in my opinion idiotic.. If you want a realistic game go play Sims 3.

LoL at sims3 Lmfao ! in sims 3 i made 2 sims'es and left them in house and i fell asleep. I woke up after 45 mins and they were dead lol xD

Omg...

How could you know it was a bad change if you didn't played yet?

Play, take your opinion and after you test, you can say what you think.

The problem is when game doesn't have any changes, players make complaints, and when game makes change, players make complaints in same way lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sieke View Post
    Omg...

The problem is when game doesn't have any changes, players make complaints, and when game makes change, players make complaints in same way lol
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sieke View Post
    Omg...

I defenitely agree with you, you're right, but VIP? I played(if you can say that) beta, and I saw what bullshit all the additions are.. But what if someone said to you that hes going to light you on fire. Would you want to try it? If you didn't already, maybe it doesnt kill you, how could you know if you haven't tryed it...
    Last edited by PostojnaROCKS; 11-14-2010 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ToweliexMarkooo View Post
    LoL at sims3 Lmfao ! in sims 3 i made 2 sims'es and left them in house and i fell asleep. I woke up after 45 mins and they were dead lol xD

That's whats going to happen with this game if they keep adding changes..
    Last edited by PostojnaROCKS; 11-14-2010 at 05:04 PM.

Well changes need to be. But not changes giving the very big advantage to players who play with creds . Also removing stats i aggree totaly with it lets try new tactics but alot of players will just quit .

Quote Originally Posted by PostojnaROCKS View Post
    I defenitely agree with you, you're right, but VIP? I played(if you can say that) beta, and I saw what bullshit all the additions are.. But what if someone said to you that hes going to light you on fire. Would you want to try it? If you didn't already, maybe it doesnt kill yout , how could you know if you haven't tryed it...
    jusst let it try on round 46! and im sure memox & Zed7 will change if there is a bugg ore problem..! lets try it new things are always..

2. in beta there is only bugg respect for test other buggs that adds in reality TheCrims..

Well ... Now we know who is good haha '

memox pls change thecrims like it supose to be!

bring back buy stats bring back fk! bring back old style...
    today there is all about money u care! not about player that leave tc :S

look :
    Online: 1562

haha for long time ago there was 7k till 10k online! now check it
    VIP packet whats that? its stupid if u giv ur self a remind and jusst TEST it jusst test bring fk like it was and buy stats bring back! then u will see ur changeS!