Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Next round changes

Ok i wanst doing this but i cant handle myself.

Can someone plz explain to me WHY IN THE HELL that GYM is necessary?
    No plz lets be honest ok, it sucks, you are just adding one more feature on players own tc navigators 3d called bots, and is going to be nice to watch the servers getting hammer by thousands accs and i am going to laught, really this is a huge mistake!

Hospital take it out means out my friend either you get stats robbering or hunting is up to you. This YES would be nice, wow yes still thousands rabbits yes but first of all no way to stop but plz your are just making easier easier to use one. log in gym, wait, log in gym... how many accs ?? excuse me!

About rank:

Make one as you like this way but add a network rank as well including all accs in game doesnt matter if u you add this only at VIP ACCS or if for the information need to pay 10 credts BUT DO NOT HIDE ACCS FROM US.

NewsPaper rave suggestion :

Instead make like: last night the best pub was VTNC with 400 visitors you can make it like online refresh : Right now the best pub in town is SEFUFU and then my friend i would love to see personal navigators from players working in this ajax refreshing style, would be lovely.

WE PLAYERS NEED FROM THE DEVEPS JUST ONE THING :

STOP DESTROYING THE GAME, USE(D) TO BE FUN
    Last edited by hekate1; 11-14-2010 at 07:35 PM.

"Use(d) to be fun" ?!?! Boring you mean, robbing and milking like a bot. That cant be fun. Ahahahaha

My opinion is, that this new implendment is good I like it a lot, because this mean, that you aren't glued to computer 20 hours per day and you can play freely. Mostly before lost's of players have advantages because of that, because they play all the time this game and now many people who play alone could make good score, because you could easly make good score. And I also do not think, that this will make botters to destroy game in whis way, who play with bot will play now too and who play fain he won't use any kind of bot.

Also I agree with rave suggestion which gave hekate1 I think, that it will be good, because it will be easier to hunt and people will have to think about their moves in TC. It could built nice addon in strategy. I would like to see it implended.

Nice work developers! I like this kind of game!
    We are notthing, if we are only that, what we are for others!

I dont really understand what you mean about "network rank" could you elaborate on that one?
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

I dont play beta and i dont know how the gym works. But how much cost increase strenght and tolerance and how much they increase in each level of respect/stats is a very important point because there is the risk the game stay the same. Make 75 acc gg, rob, do gym, milk, rob, do gym, milk, rob, gym, milk... who have more players and stay more time online wins.... nothing new on that.

I hope the gym is not just a replace to hospital and that the main point of gym would be the x1 accs.

About the hidden accounts, i agree with hekate1. I think she's talking about we dont see the rabits on gg statistics memox.

remember that pimpempire game, there was 1 main rank with the accs running for top and a network rank with all accs on the game something like old rank and new one.

Hekate I totaly agree with u . But remember me if im wrong wasnt old style game.... Gang attac gang attack , Robb FK Robb FK ... ??? what was fun here ? :P.....

and ps : KENTAVER is saying hello to you

Yeah and do u think that having a GYM will make ANY difference?? Gym is a stats machine....

I dont know about robbering i dont like to rob you rob FK at day 163 and someone will probably ga you.

Without HP at ALL with an online newspaper rave update is going to be a hell of hunt.

Either u rob or hunt who does BUT take out the HP where ppl rob rob rob then buy buy stats and milk milk milk and add a GYM where u make an empire of rabbits with the right "toy", then milk it, send to the gym, so what is the point besides making easier for a machine to play ???

Why not make a hunt game so ppl can enjoy to play.

But NO, ppl will have bots anyways, of course they will, so plz think how useless this GYM is and think the big mess that will make it.

Listen make the hunt avaible and more efficient with stats as in the past

Exemple ( about the rank ) here you have stats / gang stats / Top rabbits killers

Well Just add another 2 tabs with Network stats/Network gang stats including all accs in game inlcuding rabbits, makee it avaible with charge, at vip acc, just make it avaible.

Ok now I understand, you mean the old titles that we had like "mafioso", "god father" etc?
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

No baby, listen

You took out the accs on spy mode from the stats, thats fine, spy mode doesnt belong to stats for RANK but for us, players, we want to see the accs playing, what do you think memox is it nice for us to play 45 days and then sundelly from no where appears like a big acc with i dont know how many stats on it to raise someones accs, makes us wonder, you are just helping ppl to hide their accs. Plus when u check some acc on spy mode you cant find on the the stats so you have to add this acc to be able to spy and my friend on this game 3 seconds means i can loose the relation, the ga, things need to be fast, and just to make it worst if the spy mode acc is inside a gg with only spy mode accs we have to spy the gg as well which means that we are spending twice credts as usual.

Ok you want us to spend credts of course you do but i m sure ppl use to spent more credts when the hunt was good, right now is really baD.

How to fix the hunt :

- stats avaible with all accs for players and gangs
    - i kill someone i get 0 stats and jail... you made this math on the 1 x 1 accs to stop rabbits transfer, let me ask you something, did you ? nope u didnt u just made the hunt terrible, for god sake how could i ever imagine go inside the loft or tivoli and do not see 1 single acc there??? this means that ppl is not hunting
    - if you plz refresh the pub on newspaper as long as the pub X has 300 visitors now, then WOW the pub Y has now 500 visiotrs right now, then u will delivery the WOW for us coz is going to be very very nice.

GYM:

You just add the codes, and i keep asking you, why?? we both know the codes are just codes, to raise the accs on gym we dont even need to go to increase the stamina, which means that i wont get hit and the rabbits empire will be done, i bet with you.