Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Top Killers 45#

Default Top Killers 45#

I got to say somethin.

Memox, big thx for answer to my report...
    I lost the second place through your laziness

Created On: 03 Nov 2010 09:33 PM
    Priority: Critical

no answer
    it's funny

You can now check out this ****ing report?
    you just have a bug in the game during which I lost second position on top killers.

10 tickets= 20 kills

do it until someone else wants to play

Ticket ID: ECY-377483

anyway thanks for helping with breaking the addiction

/RysiuTaxiDriver

I`v been always telling that support center is a joke... I wish I could do something with that. Do not write tickets there because thats pointless. They are giving answers but after weeks. Feel sorry for You.

hauhauhau , dont use forum for reports , do it on support center , PS and wait till end round and logs will deleted , no one care about it if u dont have friend in crew , everyone know it good luck crew as always :*

I logged in forum and was thinking abt to write like others, that I feel bad for u 'n bla bla bla, but so I hold it and start to think, how so "I feel bad for u" , this comment looks like "ermmm u got ****ed up and nothing will be done so sorry for u" , and seriously it cant be like that.

If this guy was realy fired on top cuz the long delay of crew to answer him, something is realy needed to be done and in any doubt he can finish the round with a simple "sorry for u", if it finish like that I'll have an unique word, PATHETIC.
    Last edited by TheUnd3ad; 11-19-2010 at 01:31 AM.

its PATHETIC how crew answers weeks later last time i reported in support center i got my reported answered 6 weeks later.

*where ma bitches at "

Memox,

Where are messages "Round credits won!" to top killers 45#?

I need credits for top3 on 45# round xD

Thx :O

I dont know why you didnt receive the credits but I've fixed it now. Im sorry for that! You wont receive the email, just the credits
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center