Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Banned?

Default Banned?

Why is my acc and Acegold acc banned? we donate stats thats it no one ever logged in our accs before the last day we didnt play together.

As far as i remember who once donate stats as fefacs for a team who banned got unbanned so i want an answer, this is ridiculos.

Forum is not a place to talk about bans, please use the Support Center.

The Crims - Powered By Kayako eSupport

Good luck.

Stats from BR BOT ? are you all NUTS ??? Cant you check that i play in diferent style ip and everything and i donate my stats in the last day ???How in the hell can you give such a ban ? Besides i donate all my stats accs IN THE LAST DAY before that be my guess and check it but if you just want to ban my acc be my guess but not like this, my other stats accs didnt get banned so tell me what is going on around there, coz this is ridiculos.
    And just for the records as far as i know me and ace we just donate in the last day and if someone used anything we have nothing to do with it, we cant be punished we dont have a crystal ball to know things WHILE CREW DOES SO IF U ALL WERE DOING YOUR JOB THIS KIND OF THING WOULDNT HAPPEN SO WHY NOT BAN THEM BEFORE THE LAST DAY ??? THATS WHY I KEEP SAYING THAT THE TOP IS CREW MANIPULATION.

DEVIL IS BANNED BECAUSE ALWAYS USED BOT, PROBABLY, BUT THIS ROUND THEY NEED A LOT OF DONATATIONS AND THEY USE BOT, OTHERS MADE ALONE AND USED NOTHING. AS USUAL U GUYS JUST PRESS BAN AND DONT HAVE ANY IDEA WHY.

Ticket ID: MAS-822602

So i submit a ticket as well but i want this on public i want all in tc watching this :
    1 - We had 1 acc logged by moguinhas to make ga on us. This moguinhas got banned ? NO
    2 - TeamBr is banned because this is a Devils memeber acc so if is devil used bot, so press ban, but if the accs were checked they would realized that most of all stats made on teamBR accs were provided by donations. So what they did is : this teamBR acc is banned because of course is a bot - and Loosteam which clame that they are good they did all alone used nothing. This must be a joke.

3 - Hekate1 acc were logged on the last day by me - so which bot stats are you talking about ?
    PS:. This game has reach into a point that admns gave ban for accs selected by fingers and not for a reasonable cheat, its obvious just by looking the banned accs.

moguinhas logged thiz account ID: 13871141 (enforcaele) to make ga on uz

Just to make things even more clear(DIRTY) Wene adm who banned us is an old player banned for using a bot, well but he has credibility as admn ... vanessa checked our accs and everything was fine afte wene talk to his "friends" who supposed to get banned for logging our acc and ga us didnt get banned and TeamBR got banned just coz belongs to Russo - BUT i doubt that anyone checked because bot doesnt need 75% stats donation.

this was admns manipulation and we want MEMOX TO ANSWER TO US
    Last edited by Mario0rtiz; 11-16-2010 at 05:43 AM.

There is no reason to change the game improve actions to add more players to
    this kind of game. Some days barrely 300 online.

First thing that should be done is a DEEP CLEAN on CREW.

I leave here my protest against this DIRTY MOVES FROM CREW, SCUMBAG ACTIONS,
    real ones, this MANIPULATIONS AFTER ALL, WE GOT BANNED FOR NO REASON JUST BECAUSE
    THE MAIN ACC BELONGS TO A DEVIL MEMBER.

WENE FRIENDS > LOOSTEAM < THEY DID HAD A REASON TO GET BANNED BUT NO, WE GOT IT.

PS. To loosteam members : you do know who should be banned and also instead crying
    for a crew admn friend try to win because this top is just a crew gift for you.

not a feedback

Quote Originally Posted by hekate1 View Post
    Why is my acc and Acegold acc banned? we donate stats thats it no one ever logged in our accs before the last day we didnt play together.

As far as i remember who once donate stats as fefacs for a team who banned got unbanned so i want an answer, this is ridiculos.
    we are sure that admin made right desion