Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: to Memox

Threaded View

Default to Memox

Your Excellency Memox, Once you don't acept me on skype, here are my intentions.
    First of all I would like to express my displeasure with the recent changes in Tc. we all know that the current state of the game we have to look like a game of multiple accounts per player and it is impossible to change that. heard around the intentions of the developers was to return to the game as it was in its early days to meet the older players, and I play since 23 so I include myself in this range of players.
    I believe that when any alteration is made in a game its to benefit the best players and best teams and that's not what's happening. basically this game its about four things: stealing, 1x1, hunting and Ga. I confess that the changes benefit the hunting and 1x1, stealing is still the same thing (note: this includes the majority of players and they are not going to feel the differences in the game).
    For me the main point of Ga is the question, because you have just remove the game the way the players had to produce power and it seems to me clearly without power the best will leave the game and I think it will also encourage the use of bot to make power.
    To close the subject would also say that I await your reconsideration and that everything comes back to what it was, otherwise I'm preparing to post on the forum email and password of my top account and stop playing definitely tc. I hope to be followed by other players and show you our disagreement

Sincerely
    Carlony
    Last edited by LVSITANO; 11-17-2010 at 04:41 PM.