Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: to Memox

Default to Memox

Your Excellency Memox, Once you don't acept me on skype, here are my intentions.
    First of all I would like to express my displeasure with the recent changes in Tc. we all know that the current state of the game we have to look like a game of multiple accounts per player and it is impossible to change that. heard around the intentions of the developers was to return to the game as it was in its early days to meet the older players, and I play since 23 so I include myself in this range of players.
    I believe that when any alteration is made in a game its to benefit the best players and best teams and that's not what's happening. basically this game its about four things: stealing, 1x1, hunting and Ga. I confess that the changes benefit the hunting and 1x1, stealing is still the same thing (note: this includes the majority of players and they are not going to feel the differences in the game).
    For me the main point of Ga is the question, because you have just remove the game the way the players had to produce power and it seems to me clearly without power the best will leave the game and I think it will also encourage the use of bot to make power.
    To close the subject would also say that I await your reconsideration and that everything comes back to what it was, otherwise I'm preparing to post on the forum email and password of my top account and stop playing definitely tc. I hope to be followed by other players and show you our disagreement

Sincerely
    Carlony
    Last edited by LVSITANO; 11-17-2010 at 05:41 PM.

Default to memox...

what are the chances to finish the investigation quickly? and how many days have to wait?

want to display the list of winners Round 45

Default to memox

Memox Well, I'm here to talk about the new changes of the crims game, a game that was really cool until you remove the tool purchase status hp, I believe that with this
    new form of game that has no meaning for many players will play this game, I ask you on behalf of some people who return the tool to purchase status with hp ..
    because with that form of gambling is not to beat the world records, thank you for understanding..

Quote Originally Posted by CFRist View Post
    what are the chances to finish the investigation quickly? and how many days have to wait?

want to display the list of winners Round 45
    im sure there will take 1 week then we can see lists! even that the latest list of winners is fair!

Quote Originally Posted by LVSITANO View Post
    heard around the intentions of the developers was to return to the game as it was in its early days to meet the older players, and I play since 23 so I include myself in this range of players.
    OOooooOoooOOo.I consider you the ancestor of this game ))

Quote Originally Posted by LVSITANO View Post
    Your Excellency Memox, Once you don't acept me on skype, here are my intentions.
    First of all I would like to express my displeasure with the recent changes in Tc. we all know that the current state of the game we have to look like a game of multiple accounts per player and it is impossible to change that. heard around the intentions of the developers was to return to the game as it was in its early days to meet the older players, and I play since 23 so I include myself in this range of players.
    I believe that when any alteration is made in a game its to benefit the best players and best teams and that's not what's happening. basically this game its about four things: stealing, 1x1, hunting and Ga. I confess that the changes benefit the hunting and 1x1, stealing is still the same thing (note: this includes the majority of players and they are not going to feel the differences in the game).
    For me the main point of Ga is the question, because you have just remove the game the way the players had to produce power and it seems to me clearly without power the best will leave the game and I think it will also encourage the use of bot to make power.
    To close the subject would also say that I await your reconsideration and that everything comes back to what it was, otherwise I'm preparing to post on the forum email and password of my top account and stop playing definitely tc. I hope to be followed by other players and show you our disagreement

Sincerely
    Carlony
    **** :X I always wanted an account with many visitors =)))

Quote Originally Posted by Sp00kYn1 View Post
    **** :X I always wanted an account with many visitors =)))
    You know what I'm talking about, and instead joke with the situation you should expose your position because I believe that is not very different from mine, after all you guys (noname) will be one of the most affected teams. Unless you already have a new method of making power, which I doubt.

p.s I've there a rabbit with many visits, if you wish i can give it to you

Clearly in this game u can sucseed with good teamwork yes its true . And Crew made removal of stats like players voted. Its the biggest change in few rounds. And alot of player's reason was : "REmove stats make hunting popular again and alot of old players will come back" . I sadly dont agree with that . Bellive alot of old players left because they are just started to be bored with TC and bellive me alot of left because no more time for games. Maybe we will see old faces arround here... but not much . I dont know players from old rounds.. from other country only mine and im from round 11-17 and pause to 42 .... so i can say that. "I was always hunting since they made bigger stats gaining from 1 x 1 fight . So dont get me wrong i dont about stats in hospital"

Maybe i didnt notice but the crims are not being advertised .... arround . I think bigger publicity will bring players not some non sense changes. Once again The crims need BIGGER publicity and need's to be advertised.

With arrival of stats in hospital this game became clearly a teamplay game .... alot of teams emerged ....

I dont know how this round will end what tactics will come out but i wish u good luck and u will see there will be no more players as u expected...

But the worst thing in this game are and please repair me if im mistaken but i have seen alot of nosense bans here wont comment which 1 ... but that clearly need's to stop. Because alot of players think that crew is corrupted and they are loosing will to play.

and the most dissapointing thing is ... more and more benefits for players with credits.

About tickets: Alot of tickets are not answered.... even i had one ... and i have sent ony 3 tickets till now . ... I know the crew dont have time and i understand u guys but make few crew members for tickets only ...to be their job because support center have no sense.....

Community : I see alot of good players here who are helping to newbies or "noobs" who dont have clue how to play . But it's sad that some players are here just to insult others ... .

Gang rivalry : Why are that all insults about 2 gangs needed ? why ? i understand we are competing for top 1 gang but there are alot of no sense insults.

This is only my point of view and please dont jump on me and insult right away . Just tell me that u dont agree with me .

Towelie
    Last edited by ToweliexMarkooo; 11-17-2010 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ToweliexMarkooo View Post
    Clearly in this game u can sucseed with good teamwork yes its true . And Crew made removal of stats like players voted. Its the biggest change in few rounds. And alot of player's reason was : "REmove stats make hunting popular again and alot of old players will come back" . I sadly dont agree with that . Bellive alot of old players left because they are just started to be bored with TC and bellive me alot of left because no more time for games. Maybe we will see old faces arround here... but not much . I dont know players from old rounds.. from other country only mine and im from round 11-17 and pause to 42 .... so i can say that. "I was always hunting since they made bigger stats gaining from 1 x 1 fight . So dont get me wrong i dont about stats in hospital"

Maybe i didnt notice but the crims are not being advertised .... arround . I think bigger publicity will bring players not some non sense changes. Once again The crims need BIGGER publicity and need's to be advertised.

With arrival of stats in hospital this game became clearly a teamplay game .... alot of teams emerged ....

I dont know how this round will end what tactics will come out but i wish u good luck and u will see there will be no more players as u expected...

But the worst thing in this game are and please repair me if im mistaken but i have seen alot of nosense bans here wont comment which 1 ... but that clearly need's to stop. Because alot of players think that crew is corrupted and they are lousing will to play.

and the most dissapointing thing is ... more and more benefits for players with credits.

About tickets: Alot of tickets are not answered.... even i had one ... and i have sent ony 3 tickets till now . ... I know the crew dont have time and i understand u guys but make few crew members for tickets only ...to be their job because support center have no sense.....

Community : I see alot of good players here who are helping to newbies or "noobs" who dont have clue how to play . But it's sad that some players are here just to insult others ... .

Gang rivalry : Why are that all insults about 2 gangs needed ? why ? i understand we are competing for top 1 gang but there are alot of no sense insults.

This is only my point of view and please dont jump on me and insult right away . Just tell me that u dont agree with me .

Towelie
    i agree with u !

i have sumthing to add here to devs & crews..
    u remove BUY STATS and add Training Center? where did u gett this idea? dude i think this is the biggest misstake they have ever done and whats about ''VIP'' whats this? i see now in tc all is about is $ how to gett players money they add ''vip'' and u need 50 cred to add it that means 50 cred around 20€ thats a lot.. if u think clear 20€ per person! :S

what i want to say is u did ur misstake round 30 removed Fort knox but now u remove stats and put center + ''VIP'' ? u will see there is mosst 1700 ppl online.. in this round u will have 1000 online evry round u will losse 300 persons!

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacchuu View Post
    i agree with u !

i have sumthing to add here to devs & crews..
    u remove BUY STATS and add Training Center? where did u gett this idea? dude i think this is the biggest misstake they have ever done and whats about ''VIP'' whats this? i see now in tc all is about is $ how to gett players money they add ''vip'' and u need 50 cred to add it that means 50 cred around 20€ thats a lot.. if u think clear 20€ per person! :S

what i want to say is u did ur misstake round 30 removed Fort knox but now u remove stats and put center + ''VIP'' ? u will see there is mosst 1700 ppl online.. in this round u will have 1000 online evry round u will losse 300 persons!
    U r such a moron, i cant watch your posts, ur behavior looks like if you were reterded so do me a favour and commite suicide or something, jump off the building or under the train