Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: to Memox

Quote Originally Posted by thrillme View Post
    U r such a moron, i cant watch your posts, ur behavior looks like if you were reterded so do me a favour and commite suicide or something, jump off the building or under the train
    please do me a favor ! STFU u ugly face oke kid?! nobody wanted ur retard shitt here... u have retarded from round 30 so keep doing nobody wants ur shitty mouth! go eat shitt like u supose to do!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Retard noob..

even if u played with FOTBOLL TEAM and wonn top 1 world ur nothing.. u where 30 members!

ur losser pls stfu if u like to add idea u welcome if u want eat my shitt like u did back round 23 pls contact me in skype ore pm me in forum! i make ur day happy!

when I created this topic was in order that we can draw some lessons both positive and seems to me that you guys chose instead the path of insult, as well so that militates in favor of developers, because while we entertain ourselves with disputes stupid and pointless they do and that they desire and end up with little tc we still have it, rather than speak up against the changes, we simply post here and be known.
    Go away, noobs
    Quote Originally Posted by ToweliexMarkooo View Post
    Clearly in this game u can sucseed with good teamwork yes its true . And Crew made removal of stats like players voted. Its the biggest change in few rounds. And alot of player's reason was : "REmove stats make hunting popular again and alot of old players will come back" .
    If i'm not in error about 700 players voted \ accounts voted on removing all the stats from the hospital, and they aren't the majority of players.

Pikachu or whatever u are, I told u one time and I tell u again, instead of spam all GB and all topics here, go learn some english or use the ****ing google translator '(is a crap but is much better than u, im sure), now if u wanna start with insults like always make ur own topic, I'll be happy to reply...

Quote Originally Posted by LVSITANO View Post
    when I created this topic was in order that we can draw some lessons both positive and seems to me that you guys chose instead the path of insult, as well so that militates in favor of developers, because while we entertain ourselves with disputes stupid and pointless they do and that they desire and end up with little tc we still have it, rather than speak up against the changes, we simply post here and be known.
    Go away, noobs

If i'm not in error about 700 players voted \ accounts voted on removing all the stats from the hospital, and they aren't the majority of players.
    U understood me wrong and called me noob for nothing ... I support removal of stats but not bringing GYM to it . BUT COMPLETELY REMOVAL !.

Pool results :
    View Poll Results: Should buying stats option be removed from the hospital?
    Yes! Stats should be gained not bought! 163 50.62%
    No, I want to buy stats! 159 49.38%

. And alot of players said yes removal would bring old players back . But i just told them that even now old players simply wont come back .

T

Default ...

I agree with the removal of HP stats, but i do not agree with the GYM, what the **** is that ?! The objective of removing HP stats was to bring old players back as some players here said and to bring the old mode back, Hunting, GA's ... ****, GYM is even worse then HP. :S

Quote Originally Posted by P3aceAndLove View Post
    I agree with the removal of HP stats, but i do not agree with the GYM, what the **** is that ?! The objective of removing HP stats was to bring old players back as some players here said and to bring the old mode back, Hunting, GA's ... ****, GYM is even worse then HP. :S
    This will never bring old players back just face it ^^

This will never bring old players back just face it ^^
    Exactly. So why change? And not even mentioned that the credits will be needed now

But the worst thing in this game are and please repair me if im mistaken but i have seen alot of nosense bans here wont comment which 1 ... but that clearly need's to stop. Because alot of players think that crew is corrupted and they are loosing will to play.
    I know it's OOT, but I 100% agree with this. This is the main reason why my gang members stop playing. Total we have about 30-40 members, (but of course if we play hard not all of them join in team in a round).
    and none of them play anymore, because we always worry, if we want to play hard, we will get banned for nothing, by corrupt crew(s) who are friends of some other players. I know there are some special relations between some players with some crews, it's not a secret, everybody knows. some players that have special relationship with crews will have some advantage such as information, tips, tricks, other players IP, other players accounts/spys, credits, and much more. So we won't waste our time doing this shit, we opted to do something more useful in our real life. Yet we are still a group of game addict ppl, so we play other game.

too bad indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacchuu View Post
    please do me a favor ! STFU u ugly face oke kid?! nobody wanted ur retard shitt here... u have retarded from round 30 so keep doing nobody wants ur shitty mouth! go eat shitt like u supose to do!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Retard noob..
    Hey f*****g noob what u maked in this game? and with this i mean what u won except noobish medals with 700k top finland xD so retarded when u wil make something talk idiot single retard noob here is you.