Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: to Memox

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrims View Post
    Hey f*****g noob what u maked in this game? and with this i mean what u won except noobish medals with 700k top finland xD so retarded when u wil make something talk idiot single retard noob here is you.
    hehe omg pls stfu noob! i have 3 accounts FULL MIDALJ! u know what means what do you have? u have not even 1 midalj off egypt!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

****ing retard kids! in this game all about is stupid naabs and always gott to be DEVIL

cry cry cry cry cry ouuu what u winn i wonn evry thing! im the besst player u have ever meet ya naabs!
    nobody cant defet me! and i say NOBODY.. so ya all naabs there stfu and let LVSTANO finnish hes word..

TheCrims pls shut ur **** mouth oke?! jusst shut the **** off! nobody want ur shitty mouth here!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacchuu View Post
    hehe omg pls stfu noob! i have 3 accounts FULL MIDALJ! u know what means what do you have? u have not even 1 midalj off egypt!

****ing retard kids! in this game all about is stupid naabs and always gott to be DEVIL

cry cry cry cry cry ouuu what u winn i wonn evry thing! im the besst player u have ever meet ya naabs!
    nobody cant defet me! and i say NOBODY.. so ya all naabs there stfu and let LVSTANO finnish hes word..

TheCrims pls shut ur **** mouth oke?! jusst shut the **** off! nobody want ur shitty mouth here!!

omfg, FULL MIDALJ?? what is that? u mean medals of 100k? 200k? LOOOL
    u won everything? top finland? ahahahaha
    u just say shit abt devil but u have bought one acc to CAPITAL with medal from top gg round 37 .:MAGNUM:. (u are really a jerk)...

btw was u who start going off the topic so now dont say to let LVSITANO finish what he was saying!! i think that memox could give u a new medal too, something like "The crims biggest dickhead"...

ps: sorry to go off the topic, but is impossible discuss something with this asshole spamming all topics with shit!

Quote Originally Posted by Klym View Post
    omfg, FULL MIDALJ?? what is that? u mean medals of 100k? 200k? LOOOL
    u won everything? top finland? ahahahaha
    u just say shit abt devil but u have bought one acc to CAPITAL with medal from top gg round 37 .:MAGNUM:. (u are really a jerk)...

btw was u who start going off the topic so now dont say to let LVSITANO finish what he was saying!! i think that memox could give u a new medal too, something like "The crims biggest dickhead"..

ps: sorry to go off the topic, but is impossible discuss something with this asshole spamming all topics with shit!

hahaha cry cry cry cry for losst top gg cry for gett banned! hahaha noob!

i jusst say to those ppl pls GROW UPP u dumb shitt head!

KIRK bann this noob for INSULT! do ur jobb!

kirk punish this bastard! he never grown upp still kids! better to punish them as fasst as u can before u gets mad on them...

klym.. im at least besst player in my country! doesnt madder if it is 50k resp ore 5 respect! how about you?! u wonn anything? NOO why? becaus ur shitt like u always was! hehe move to uk and still cant winn top? what a big g33k asslicker! haha u even gott banned for what? haha we all know how stupid ur.. pls go ask ur momy for little more milk and stfu!
    bastard?? Im sure im not ur brother... so u are good because u win one top that is no one playing for that??LOL why I should wanna win top uk? is not my country ****ing retard... btw i wasnt in UK to play TC, i got another things to do moron! Im not like u, i wont stupid medals with 200k ahahah
    and dont speak abt mothers because Im sure u not even know who is yours...

u always say the same shit every time u talk, tell me new things, im starting to get bored

im crying for get banned or lost top gg? its u who only speak abt that, because top gg medal is everything to u, like somenone said before u lost top gg so many times that now u not even know how to win! go buy stats and cred to win TOP FINLAND with 700k LOL

PS: make ur own topic to say shit.. and stop crying to "ban klym kirk"

4. RO Respect007xALEX
    Gangster
    Respect: 8600010 is better than ur noobish "midaljs" tard make and u a top better in 2

u was a noob,u are a noob, and u wil remain a noob tard best player? u cant make 1kk stats alone rofl how u are best player?
    Last edited by TheCrims; 11-18-2010 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrAlex69x View Post
    haha pwned xD

btw pikachu u must open a topic to where to say "Kirk ban all this bad guys who laugh abt me" xDDD
    Last edited by TheCrims; 11-18-2010 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrAlex69x View Post
    I cant stop laughing now ahahahahaha

Wow your all fools!*!