Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: to Memox

Yall should go outside and get a life! thats it

Last edited by MrAlex69x; 11-18-2010 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    There are a couple of important issues discussed in this thread and a whole lot of bullshit that doesnt belong here, so lets focus on the important parts.

First of all the buy stats vs not buy stats question. I personally think the biggest mistake was to allow stats to be bought and we now face the consequences of that bad decision. The training center might not be the best solution but I think it is a step in the right direction. The buying stats is not coming back in the same form anyway. If you have an idea of how it should be designed then you are very welcome to present it.

The next topic about the crew being corrupted feels like a constant issue - not saying that it isnt so. We've had crew members who where corrupted and not only cheated players but fellow crew members as well. If you have complaints about a crew member then please send your complaints to the "Crew management feedback" section at the support center (The Crims - Powered By Kayako eSupport). I am personally handling these issues and no other crew members have access to that section so you can speak freely without anything being censured or closed.
    oke lets be honest

so this ''VIP'' who has the mosst credits can be the besst right? from the beginn i thout this game was to WINN $ not to GIV!
    i belive u did a little misstake then u removed fort knox.. fort knox who has stats can winn theyr own country + easer to winn in tops + some off ppl is boring and blaa blaa blaa

what i think would be the besst jusst test it in round 47 remove training center i checked it on beta version if u have 6kk stats and u go on train center u winn 400 stats only... hmm and this ''VIP'' its 2 easy for ppl who ws big resp + drug and etc..

before u had

top 1: 400$
    top 2: 300$
    top 3: 100$

i remember it maybe it was at round 10 ore sumthing
    before u did many test on real THECRIMS u taked off al capone puted fort knox and many ppl like more fk than al capone now u changed to put fk on day 150 ore sumthing like that!.. u make many changes but u make FAIL decion i belive becaus i check evry round how many ppl quit and today im sorry but 1700 ppl online? i think its pretty bad.. if u check round 10 how many there was **** memox u was like ''rich that time''

Developers decreased winners' prizes.Winners used to earn 800 dolars totally, it is only 600 dolars now.And they sacked Mr. Ebichuman.They used to pay him for developing.And now, the situation shows none of these are enough.

The Crims is dissolving day by day.That is the point.

I LOLED

Is normal they make money with this game, you think they will waste their time for people play it? they are humans and they need money too, I think tc it's Memox and Zed job. And from credits they have just a little percentage from all $.

Quote Originally Posted by LVSITANO View Post
    You know what I'm talking about, and instead joke with the situation you should expose your position because I believe that is not very different from mine, after all you guys (noname) will be one of the most affected teams. Unless you already have a new method of making power, which I doubt.

p.s I've there a rabbit with many visits, if you wish i can give it to you
    I don`t give a shit If we play it means that we have a tactic xD We never play without one xD

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    First of all the buy stats vs not buy stats question. I personally think the biggest mistake was to allow stats to be bought and we now face the consequences of that bad decision. The training center might not be the best solution but I think it is a step in the right direction. The buying stats is not coming back in the same form anyway. If you have an idea of how it should be designed then you are very welcome to present it.
    10/10 if u make my old friends coming back to game i will come back as well, hehehhe the best time for this game was round 5-12 me personally been plain from 5 till 16. im sure if u remove multiaccountin for sure lot of old players will come back multiaccount ****ed everything up, thats why so many players, very good players left this game when i was plaing that game was all about gangs, there was no rabbits... all gangs was with different people. every single gang was fighting with each others, that was realy good game back in days now there is no gangs... all gangs are full of rabbits that only one person is plaing on ... non sens ... :/ where is taht competition? spending whole night looking for way to hit other gang ... that time everyone had chance to win... only one person been plaing on one account. Now? top 10 acconts - 200 players.... hahaha where is sens? where is chance for other players? players that want to start play this game? remove stats from hospital is realy good step to bring this game back for good game.

EDIT: i want to add that between rounds 5-20 there was more then 10k players every day.. now? for 2 years i didnt see even 4k players

everyone starts to complain but "almost all" voted for changes, bla bla changes made and noone likes it WTF!!??
    mir haben lehrer den unterschied zwischen groß und kleinschreibung und die bedeutung der interpunktion zb punkt und komma beigebracht die das lesen eines textes gerade wenn er komplizierter ist und mehrere verschachtelungen enthält wesentlich erleichtert!

the poll was only: "Who want to remove stats in hospital", not to add something similar again...

jajajjaja i agree with alex yoyo