Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I think

Default I think

Hey,
    actually i think in the hospital need to have a private health example:
    in stead of buy credits every time what do you think about buy through credits but a health plane??example 100 credits you won´t stay in the hospital during 20 of play..these things
    sorry my english is terrible..

We already have a lot of ways to spend credits in the game, dont give more stupid ideas to them, the game is getting worst every day...

Quote Originally Posted by Klym View Post
    We already have a lot of ways to spend credits in the game, dont give more stupid ideas to them, the game is getting worst every day...
    /signed

Arrow I think

Quote Originally Posted by brazilianagain View Post
    Hey,
    actually i think in the hospital need to have a private health example:
    in stead of buy credits every time what do you think about buy through credits but a health plane??example 100 credits you won´t stay in the hospital during 20 of play..these things
    sorry my english is terrible..
    hey bro

that's bad idea ..

I think paying 100 credits in order not to get in the hospital for 20 days would be so bad.

cuz if u have some proficiency, u won't get in the hospital while the round,
    may be 2 or 3 times only.

Default Hospital or battle

i think the game is really good, but the time in the hospital or after battle with another person is too long... 2 or 3 days witout game?! no... i think it may be 1 day or a few hours... so? it's posible?

its good idea but should be like 20 credits for 20 crims days and u steal go to the hoptail but u don't stay as long as u should . 100 is way 2 much its plan and plan is mad to bring price down

In my point of view It's a good idea and deserve some attention, but need to be better shaped to become an "workable" idea.

As it was said here before, this kind of health care can be bought in TC, but not for all the round long but yeap for a specific amount of times to use this.

For example, to get lost from the hospital for 5 times u need 50 credits(10 for each time) 'n so with a health care u can buy for 40 credits 'n use this for 5 times, it means that u can be cleared up five times with this package 'n will spend 10 credits less than the normal.

This is just a quickly comment but for sure with better attention it can be shaped in many other ways to become nicely.
    Last edited by TheUnd3ad; 11-23-2010 at 01:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnd3ad View Post
    In my point of view It's a good idea and deserve some attention, but need to be better shaped to become an "workable" idea.

As it was said here before, this kind of health care can be bought in TC, but not for all the round long but yeap for a specific amount of times to use this.

For example, to get lost from the hospital for 5 times u need 50 credits(10 for each time) 'n so with a health care u can buy for 40 credits 'n use this for 5 times, it means that u can be cleared up five times with this package 'n will spend 10 credits less than the normal.

This is just a quickly comment but for sure with better attention it can be shaped in many other ways to become nicely.
    yes its great idea as i said i hope crew look into it and try 2 do it but it sexy way

I've been thinking about giving cheaper bailouts from prison and hospital if you have the VIP package. I haven't thought about any figures yet but just from the top of my head half the price sounds quite good. What you think?
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

I have only one question and I will not open for it a new thread, beacause it's not needed. Well in beta version there was often a few time ago option at training center that you can train for 10, 30, 1 and 5 hours i think and now on main game I have only 2 options that i can train for 10 and for a 30 minutes. Can this period can be raised or how does this system works, as i noticed that this training time opens when you reach requested respect for this level of training is this right?

Please memox explain this to me.

Thanks in advance.

Dahakka
    We are notthing, if we are only that, what we are for others!