Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Winners r 45

Default Winners r 45

Ok i do understand that crew needs time to check the accs what i do not understand what they do during the round... Can someone plz tell me what they do during the round... where r they while the scripts are robbering like crazy ??? well no where, they r waiting the end of the round to see who they can help and who is going to be easy to screw.

Wene u really did a good job, terrific, amazing, very nice u just showed to everybody how good crew member u r, and HOW FAIR!
    - Accs that you banned were rank accs, so i will not even keep talking about my acc because my acc i m sure you banned just for pleasure, but Acecold ??? Everyone knows u protect your paisanos, and BAMBEQ i saw him in action inside RAVE, DID YOU CHECK HIM ??? NO U DID NOT

I M TIRED OF DOING CREWS JOB FOR I DONT KNOW HOW MANY YEARS i was checking raves taking screens and showing that ppl is doing shit, so now i just look, i know what is possible to be made by hands or not, i can be away from this game 10 years, i just need to look a little and i will know, this 2 years away nothing has changed eveything is worst of course.

The true is WENE u BANNED ppl to protect your friends, Acecold ban was something from another world, as Zaka milked bot stats and didnt get banned of course he didnt know he cant be punished, what about this... WE DONATE AND GET BANNED...

DOESNT MATTER IF THE RANK IS NOT DONE YET, at least for me, the fact is, ppl keep calling us CHEATER WHEN WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

EVEN if there was a bot we still have nothing with it.

The devils bot doesnt work for 2 rounds, if this bot was in action everything would be diferent but i can be wrong maybe the bot was working but was a bad bot and they couldnt do nothing much... well the fact is, everyone who knows this game knows about devils bot so just by looking the acc would see not much cash coz they need ppl to rob(not necessary with bot) and stats 75% donations, very nice bot !!!!

For fact, if all accs were checked during the round we wouldnt have such a big mess in the end but wow never ever crew acts the way they supposed to, always protecting some a%%

So admns keep helping memox like you do, the game sucks because u are not able to give good ideas, the top5 is always a big bs because u guys manipulated what u want, as this guys wrote before, The game need to start from cleanning this crew who instead to help the game and the devps they only do what is good for their own will and friends.

CLAP CLAP CLAP WENE BUT u r the cheater

Default ..

I no longer know what is right and what is wrong, the game is a mess.

As you probably would know a lot of action takes place during the last few hours of the game. We spend a lot of time analyzing relationships between accounts in the top gangs to find suspicious activity. Another element that takes time is the interpretation of the results of these analysis.

I agree that this work takes too long time, this job should be finished within hours after the round starts - if not exactly when the round starts (if possible). This round I follow up this process and try to improve it. To be honest there are too many accounts being operated by bots during the round that we have a hard time tracking at the end of the round.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Ok so lets add stranges things to this "final" i could say, epico, ban gave to me and my friends.

My acc which was raised by ga on ggs got banned, i never received stats from my friends i just helped them in the last days and donated !

So why was my acc banned if there was no stats and the stats there were from gas, so what was the discretion adopt by the crew my acc? I cant see a discretion which includes the banned accs doesnt make any sense.
    Thebusinesscrims

Well, if someone could answer me I'd be thanful

1st - Why always must wait for day 184 and round end to start checkin accounts? Well as hekate said, it makes sense.

This job should be done for every day in round, I don't understand why U wait for round ends to start to ban. Ok, if there is something wrong, why dont you ban in exactly moment it happens? We have to wait like idiots and waste 45 days of our lifes to get a BAN in the end of round. Keep doing that, you're already collecting results. Just check how many players are playin and you'll see what I'm talking about. If you did your work day-by-day this rechecking accounts wasn't needed and then you could make things much clear "I used to call it RIGHT WAY"

2nd - Could someone explain to me why does support work? Well, more than 3 days I'm waiting for someone answer my ticket and ble, as I said, I don't need you to answer me after panel logs are deleted, if you'll answer me, answer me now [I prefer as fast as possible].

3rd - I hope this rechecking accounts will not be same as #42 round, when you checked, checked, and checked, and nothing have been changed. If you make a rechecking, you're sure there is something wrong, but you will just to make right thing or not, sometimes is too hard back in a decision which we've already taked.

My opinion.

Sieke

Yeah, the worst thing in crims is checking acc after end of round cause someone can make his/her own politics. And usually accs aren´t unbanned cause answer is: "We don´t have time cause logs from gandalfs are/was deleted", or something like that. It is totally unfair for all players and we have to see this thing again and again, every round. As Sieke said, if there is any problem, u should give ban immediately. It would be better for both sides. But it is just my opinion...

I agree 100% with milan, check it in a regular basis and ban when find something wrong makes the credibility on crew much higher. And let's face it, it is a big problem.

What would also make credibility on crew higher would be see that devs trust for real on their crew members. However Memox write this in Lvsitano topic adressed to him:

"The next topic about the crew being corrupted feels like a constant issue - not saying that it isnt so. We've had crew members who where corrupted and not only cheated players but fellow crew members as well."

I am sorry memox but the first thing that i think when i see this, is that you dont trust 100% on everyone on crew saying that is possible to happen. And i might be thinking wrong, but i bet many people think like me. And if that's true, well if that's true something is already wrong right?

About the changes in the game i think they are good. The complaints are just a "i dont want to be a noob again syndrome". When people start play and start think and find other ways to make stats they will enjoy it.

well ,I stopped already with tc but if its opened for my opinion so I can say that .... 1st I agree with u all that crew should check accounts during round and find exactly what is going on and how fair players are playing .. then 2nd my opinion when they find something they should warn player who used bot for 1st time by a temporary ban then unban him or her , if he or she continue using it so perm ban. my opinion about that is to not give players perm ban coz after it no way for this player to play again as we see '' I mean that he is in black list '' ... so if we make the importance of bot ban as the importance of sharing ban .. it will be easy and fair for all , I dont encourge ppl to play with bots etc .. but I just want to give u a solution that may make all ok .. '' btw when u give a player temporary ban for using a bot , so u should remove benfits which he got from that bot like how was in investigation round 37 if I remember well ''

regards.

Greek era! Have an eye over us!

Very nice idea Igogo, plus add a medal as players love to collect 3000... medals so the rest will know that is not good to be in the company of that player coz u might get into trouble.

BUT first of all u need to be sure before add such a thing in a players acc and second the admns should check accs i cant believe that until now crew is not divided like br check ro - pl check Lt , whatever.

And the discreption need to be one for all, which means applied igually for all players with no distention and understandable for crew members.

I still cant believe what happen this round was the opposite from last round and i will repeat a million times, how who donates get banned if who milked didnt ??? HOW? with less than 5 minuts anyone can see the diference between donation or getting advantage.

Blablabla hekate cries 2 much, blablabla hekate always says crew is this and that blablabla ... always hekate, but hellou i dont have 10 years old, and when i think i m right i go for it even if nothing happens, but after this mess plz memox do something about it.