Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Winners r 45

Quote Originally Posted by IGoGo4Fun View Post
    well ,I stopped already with tc but if its opened for my opinion so I can say that .... 1st I agree with u all that crew should check accounts during round and find exactly what is going on and how fair players are playing .. then 2nd my opinion when they find something they should warn player who used bot for 1st time by a temporary ban then unban him or her , if he or she continue using it so perm ban. my opinion about that is to not give players perm ban coz after it no way for this player to play again as we see '' I mean that he is in black list '' ... so if we make the importance of bot ban as the importance of sharing ban .. it will be easy and fair for all , I dont encourge ppl to play with bots etc .. but I just want to give u a solution that may make all ok .. '' btw when u give a player temporary ban for using a bot , so u should remove benfits which he got from that bot like how was in investigation round 37 if I remember well ''

regards.
    i agree with u but i have sumthing to add...

ppl who is new with BOT.. if u find like lets say round 47 we find IGOGO using bot i think the good idea would be is to bann him for that round i mean round 47 and round 48 in beginn day unbann if its hes first time off BOT..
    i have seen there is many player gets banned permanent and i mean player who really like this game and quit by permanent banned becaus admins should make a new tactic bann them only in that round they use BOT

i dont no i belive these are good idea! giv comment for idea!

the problem is that crew cant know excatly who used bot...gandalf isnt prog which have in every account button ''this is bot'' .. they r checking bots about multicliks, actions about time, wrong captcha etc... also there is that ''black list'' .. for example if ryan with kasso rob 5x5 ac so if ryan rob faster so he is ''botter'' and if kasso rob faster so he have faster pc and hands coz he wasnt banned before and ryan was... there isnt corrupted crew but they r searching bots with own brain.. they cant be sure about bot 100% always its not like pc..maybe someone of them prefer some ppl more than others but there cant be ban without reason

Quote Originally Posted by kedul View Post
    the problem is that crew cant know excatly who used bot...gandalf isnt prog which have in every account button ''this is bot'' .. they r checking bots about multicliks, actions about time, wrong captcha etc... also there is that ''black list'' .. for example if ryan with kasso rob 5x5 ac so if ryan rob faster so he is ''botter'' and if kasso rob faster so he have faster pc and hands coz he wasnt banned before and ryan was... there isnt corrupted crew but they r searching bots with own brain.. they cant be sure about bot 100% always its not like pc..maybe someone of them prefer some ppl more than others but there cant be ban without reason
    I know that ,its only a problem if there is a team but crew can know main acc where this team '' who used bot '' playing and they can warn them .. then team leader can check and be sure of players inside team , if they r gonna use it again so perm ban. its easy

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacchuu View Post
    i agree with u but i have sumthing to add...

ppl who is new with BOT.. if u find like lets say round 47 we find IGOGO using bot i think the good idea would be is to bann him for that round i mean round 47 and round 48 in beginn day unbann if its hes first time off BOT..
    i have seen there is many player gets banned permanent and i mean player who really like this game and quit by permanent banned becaus admins should make a new tactic bann them only in that round they use BOT

i dont no i belive these are good idea! giv comment for idea!
    I dont see that u add something useful . coz this what u talk about can be when they will check after round end , and here the biggest point in that topic is to check accounts during round ...

and btw I think that loosing 45 days of real life for a game isnt nice at all . I know that crew wanna give the highest punishment for botters . but c'mon wake up its just a game if punishment for u is to let ppl waste 45 days of real life for staying in ur game playing like idiots then get ban and loose all , so really this is sux ...

Quote Originally Posted by IGoGo4Fun View Post
    and btw I think that loosing 45 days of real life for a game isnt nice at all . I know that crew wanna give the highest punishment for botters . but c'mon wake up its just a game if punishment for u is to let ppl waste 45 days of real life for staying in ur game playing like idiots then get ban and loose all , so really this is sux ...
    u have nice words there and true!.. its suck yes specially for ppl who play for top and in end gett banned..

but one thing i dont understand is that if u gett DONATE from a BOTTER and u play from beginn clean and in end one botter donate u stats and u gett bann.. that suxx pretty much

exampel:

TeamBR Donated 200k to AceColdLuciDaviD and ace team played clean hole round and in end they gott 200k from TeamBR and they gott banned.. i belive this is pretty bad bann for those 3 ppl in ace Team

maybe admins have a better idea for those ppl who is clean and in end they gott donate from botters.. becaus evry botter wants take someone with they! i mean that they know they have bott and in end they giv little stats to top 3 ore top 5 and then they are sure that if we gott bann then ace gott bann

it would be najser if admins wouldnt bann those clean.. but in another way i know its hard for devlopment & Crews to know who have BOTT and who not.. becaus its easy another thing..

lets say this:

IGOGO he make 10kk BOTT STATS and me i make 1kk clean stats and in end i tell to igogo giv me ur 10kk and then i gott bann i tell admins ey dude i didnt know it pls pls pls unbann me i didnt know i swear and i write in skype to igogo say this to admins u didnt know i pay u 30$

its easy its not easy to be admin!
    Last edited by Pikacchuu; 11-19-2010 at 04:46 PM.

Sorry but i cant agree with that. BOT = PERM BAN on main account of all players on team!

Are we talking about erradicate cheats from the game or what? we dont need to make a warning, everyone who uses bot know that it is forbidden! we do need to make the game clear and fair and personally i dont care if big player x or y lose an acc with many trophies or medals. The use of bot must be punished like an example!!

In other hand, people should be punished only when crew have evidence that dont leave any doubt about the usage of BOT. And it seems to me that it is the big problem, find clear evidence. It just seem (like kedul said) that the panel is good just to find some clues of who is using it, and then everything comes down to the crew member that is analysing it.

PS: still about credibility, having banned people on crew is like to put someone that was in jail in politics. He can be the best for the job but no one will belive it...

timo.. did u agree with my idea? if u gett donated by a BOTTEr and u dont know if he have bott stats ore what the hell becaus u want be top 1..

i belive Crews should change this about bann ppl who play clean and gott in end donated by botter and Permanently banned! THAT SUXXX

No i dont agree with you. There's no way crew know the relations between 2 players out of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Timoteo View Post
    Sorry but i cant agree with that. BOT = PERM BAN on main account of all players on team!

Are we talking about erradicate cheats from the game or what? we dont need to make a warning, everyone who uses bot know that it is forbidden!
    so what ? players know all rules and they know already that sharing accounts is not allowed too and there is a temp ban for it .. they know that insulting is forbidden and there is a temp ban too ... there isnt strong rule and weak one .. its all considered as RULES WHICH CONTROLS GAME ...

Quote Originally Posted by Timoteo View Post
    we do need to make the game clear and fair and personally i dont care if big player x or y lose an acc with many trophies or medals. The use of bot must be punished like an example!!
    I agree with that , but this is a game .. so not for one mistake loose all , this rule isnt even in police stations they dont need to be so ****ing tough with ppl who r playing game just for spend some nice time in their site .. but unfortunatly when they'll need to win they'll have to spend 45 days of their life inside that site ...

all will be ok when they give this site its real volume ... that its not more than A GAME !!! and remove the idea of that hard punishment by making ppl loose their time for nothing ... for example if ryan play so CREW knows from start that he will be banned after round , so why did u let him waste 45 days for nothing ?! JUST ANSWER ME and dont say '' we made this to learn him to play fair '' coz U all know that even if he did , u will find one day that he was little fast so he used bot so ban