Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: lost in respct

Default lost in respct

i just made an investment by paying 5 credits in the bank and i lost 1000 respect ?? is tht an error orit has to be like tht ?? like i pay credit as well and loose my respect thts no good !

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by bigdevil2011 View Post
    i just made an investment by paying 5 credits in the bank and i lost 1000 respect ?? is tht an error orit has to be like tht ?? like i pay credit as well and loose my respect thts no good !

Losing money means losing respect

10,000 money = 1 respect So 10,000,000 money = 1000 respect

as u invested money so ur respect got low, and when u get your money back after the deal your respect will increase again.

Quote Originally Posted by 5eleselkalam View Post

Losing money means losing respect

10,000 money = 1 respect So 10,000,000 money = 1000 respect

as u invested money so ur respect got low, and when u get your money back after the deal your respect will increase again.

For 5 credits you can invest your money with the investors for 5 days and get a total of 5% interest

=P You gotta wait the 5 days

Ok here is answer which will help. When u invest u give away ur money to investors which will make u 5 % or 4 % profit . But when u give them money u lost also respect ....in 5 tc days u will be able to withdraw ur money and got it back with 5 % profit . And u will get ur money back .