Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Training centre

Default Training centre

can some one explain how the Training center level of training works
    i think second level start at 1400 stats but how many levels after it and when do they start .

The training levels depend on your average stats. This is what the levels looks like:

10 min: all stats
    30 min: average stats > 1000
    60 min: average stats > 5000
    2 h: average stats > 10000
    3 h: average stats > 20000
    6 h: average stats > 40000
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Why don't you enable to all players to have enabled all kind of training options, because it's good for players who don't play so often and they don't log in so many times per day and them it will suits to have training which will lasts 6 hours.

Can this be enabled?
    We are notthing, if we are only that, what we are for others!

Quote Originally Posted by Dahakka View Post
    Why don't you enable to all players to have enabled all kind of training options, because it's good for players who don't play so often and they don't log in so many times per day and them it will suits to have training which will lasts 6 hours.

Can this be enabled?
    I support your idea

If all the trainings are opened since u start in your account, it'll become too easy for u make skills with your accounts. I dont really see any problem on how it works now, to talk turkey I think its a better way to TC prevent people doing a big amount of skills on the gym and stop doing other things in game cuz it's just not worth u do anything than comming over the gym and log out the account. (doing the last training)
    Last edited by TheUnd3ad; 12-06-2010 at 11:35 PM.

Can this be enabled?

its great idea i am supporting it.but the only bad thing would be is people who play with 100 acc gonna make so much stats.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnd3ad View Post
    If all the trainings are opened since u start your account it'll become too easy for u make skills with your accounts. I dont really see any problem on how it works now, to talk turkey I think its a better way to TC prevent people doing a big amount of skills on the gym and stop doing other things in game cuz it's just not worth u do anything than comming over the gym and log out the account. (doing the last training)

listen you and your turkey talk need to stop talking shit out of no where.*Smoke Two Joints* before you post anything
    Last edited by BeKaYs; 12-06-2010 at 08:31 PM.

Can this be enabled?
    If this happens a good team will do 30 or 40kk stats easy.. 500 acc doing 1k every 6 hours during a month??

Log in-train-log off / Log in-train-log off / Log in-train-log off / Log in-train-log off / Log in-train-log off / Log in-train-log off / Log in-train-log off / Log in-train-log off / Log in-train-log off / Log in-train-log off / Log in-train-log off / Log in-train-log off / Log in-train-log off / Log in-train-log off ...

Is this your idea of having fun playing TC?

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    The training levels depend on your average stats. This is what the levels looks like:

10 min: all stats
    30 min: average stats > 1000
    60 min: average stats > 5000
    2 h: average stats > 10000
    3 h: average stats > 20000
    6 h: average stats > 40000
    have it been changed??
    because I have more than 10000 average but I didn't unlock the 2h !!!

Hello ,,

@ trustmee

i have answered u in the thread u made in English section .

for all players ,, this is the way to upgrade traning lenght levels .

Quote Originally Posted by Generozo View Post
    Hello ,,

u get next training level after updating your criminal levels .

Good luck
    Regards,
    Generozo
    Support & Abuse Member
    TheCrims.Com Crew

@ Generozo
    Thank you Mr. Generozo now it's pretty clear why it' didn't unlock
    but I have one more question:-
    I noticed that the price of training is getting raise up along with my respect, but the stats I get from training DOESN'T
    is this the way it goes normally or I have something wrong??
    btw : I do only one type of training (Education) has it anything related to my case?