Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default "Wrong flags report here." useless

2 weeks ago i reported my acc in the english support, someone deleted my post without reply me first, after that i saw i lot of players reporting accounts and all of them got a reply from crew, i reported again and happened the same shit (im not surprise actualy)
    i wanna know why Im the only one who dont get a answer there, i ask the same there but guess what? THEY DELETED THE POST TOO!

btw in the end of the round I'll be wait for the ban of rule "3. Sharing accounts is not allowed by any other means than the trusted relations option." just to prove how ignorants u are...
    Last edited by Klym; 12-03-2010 at 03:38 AM.

The reporting is usually a one way road. We don't have to notify you if the flag is right or wrong, if the user has been moved to another country or not, you can verify that yourself if you truly wish. If your post has been deleted, it can mean that one of us already verified it, changed the flag or considered it correct and then deleted the post because he considered the report closed.

It might have been a mistake, that's also possible, but it would childish to assume that it's a conspiracy underway to "shut your mouth" by deleting everything you write.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    The reporting is usually a one way road. We don't have to notify you if the flag is right or wrong, if the user has been moved to another country or not, you can verify that yourself if you truly wish. If your post has been deleted, it can mean that one of us already verified it, changed the flag or considered it correct and then deleted the post because he considered the report closed.

It might have been a mistake, that's also possible, but it would childish to assume that it's a conspiracy underway to "shut your mouth" by deleting everything you write.
    ID: 1808067
    so if u deleted my post TWICE was because u already checked the account?? that's it?
    so check the account by yourself and tell me if is right, and after that comes here to give me another excuse for having deleted my post without giving me an answer first!

I hope you will dont be childish and assume your mistakes!

Your post is right here: http://forum.thecrims.com/support-en...port-here.html

It's dated on 27th November 2010, I cannot know if you posted before, if someone deleted your post without having solved the issue first, and If so, I still cant find a reason for it. Our interest here is to help our players with everything we can.

Quote Originally Posted by Klym View Post
    ID: 1808067

Im not in UK anymore, change my flag to France / Switzerland, whatever....
    I changed your flag now, and I apologize for this incident.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    Your post is right here: http://forum.thecrims.com/support-en...port-here.html

It's dated on 27th November 2010, I cannot know if you posted before, if someone deleted your post without having solved the issue first, and If so, I still cant find a reason for it. Our interest here is to help our players with everything we can.

I changed your flag now, and I apologize for this incident.
    Yes i posted before than that like i said...
    whatever, wasnt ur fault but i accept the apologizes, but its a shame I have to come here for someone resolve this.