Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Stats in Hospital . read and post ur opinion

As I'm seeing the stats of the hospital were evacuated because the option of gaining stats won, but the problem is that a decision can be taken only if a majority, the difference was only four votes, I think it is unfair, or stats are removed, by a large majority, or does not make sense, it is my opinion, I hope you agree with me, and express your indignation, I think the stats should return to the hospital as early as next round, because these are very boring. CUMPS

TC isnt a democratic game, polls are guiding only. The reasons for why hospital stats where removed have been presented many times before but it seems it hasnt reach everyone. The final word in this discussion is that hospital stats are gone for good and won't be added permanently into the game again.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    TC isnt a democratic game, polls are guiding only. The reasons for why hospital stats where removed have been presented many times before but it seems it hasnt reach everyone. The final word in this discussion is that hospital stats are gone for good and won't be added permanently into the game again.
    I think there wasnt poll about training , no one like it , its just shit for ppl who dont know nothing more about game than be online 24/24 and clik click click or have good bot [ already many ppl have scripts and other things for training ]

It should be deleted as fast its possible , try make poll about training , and im sure almost all want it out ...

you deleted stats from hosp ? good ? but we dont need any trainings and others shit tc is getting worst everyround ....

/wsk

now is better game...
    i wish one day they will remove also Gym.
    If you never failed you never lived.

Caio if this is a new game as u said, maybe they can change the name of the game, new name : Ex Criminals, Cuz active players want stats on hp back, and u just sit and whatch, you dont play , thats why u dont give a shit for this.

Quote Originally Posted by flaviorullz View Post
    Caio if this is a new game as u said, maybe they can change the name of the game, new name : Ex Criminals, Cuz active players want stats on hp back, and u just sit and whatch, you dont play , thats why u dont give a shit for this.
    I don't play???

I play EVERY round since round 21...

I don't play for stupid top gang... I don't have team to play for top respect or top killer and I don't have time (or patience) to play for topbr.

I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!

You and MANY others just play for topgg (FACT!!!).

Why I need lick someone to get stuped green medal? Why I need rob like a idiot for that? What did I win with this? NOTHING, because green medal is nothing...

If you don't like more this game, you can leave...

People change and continue with the same name... so, why this game need to change the name?

Stop cry... And I think like Amex... and I think could be forbidden to play with more than one account.

Many good players have stoped to play The Crims... you can stop too and you are not a good player.

PlastninjaN1 don't play more and many others... They all have their reason... if you have one, leave and be happy

Like Memox said: "This is not a democratic game"

Bye :*

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    Someone had brain enough!

You're not constructing an argumentation here for "why should the stats in hospital return", rather all you do is count the votes and because there is only a 4 votes difference you consider this gap too small to be used in taking such a crucial decision. You are wrong, and I'll explain you why:

• We don't take a decision based on a poll only by counting the votes. We also read the arguments, analyze them and last we take a glance at the number of votes. Chances are people voted with rabbits, or teams coagulated their efforts to try and manipulate the votes. Hence why we pay little attention to the actual numbers.
    • If you truly want to explain us why should the stats in hospital be back, then you'll have to post a conclusive and exhaustive post about the pluses and minuses of such an implementation.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Ok Ok i wont mess u guys again with my opinions , sorry.

I believe admnis take your decision based on new needs of credits that are needed in this new format of Tc. I'm here thinking to myself and think about the amount of credits necessary to make a round. now so well for the investment is needed about 360 creds (184 \ 5) I'd say most 100 credits for the boat, plus 60 for the production of factories, plus 50 for VIP, plus n creds to spy ggs and accounts and out of hospital and prison. in only one account only needs about 600 creds, not least. 3 codes for 200 creds = 36 €. not wanting to be devil's advocate but I wonder: Isnt too much? taking into account that the vast majority of players are students, but ok I forgot that Tc is not a democratic game as memox says.
    memox can tell us what percentage of credits to pay extra money for the players in relation to previous rounds? I know i wont get an answer to this, is a big secret but I am sure that your children will have a better Christmas.
    Last edited by LVSITANO; 12-03-2010 at 10:25 PM.