Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Stats in Hospital . read and post ur opinion

As I'm seeing the stats of the hospital were evacuated because the option of gaining stats won, but the problem is that a decision can be taken only if a majority, the difference was only four votes, I think it is unfair, or stats are removed, by a large majority, or does not make sense, it is my opinion, I hope you agree with me, and express your indignation, I think the stats should return to the hospital as early as next round, because these are very boring. CUMPS

TC isnt a democratic game, polls are guiding only. The reasons for why hospital stats where removed have been presented many times before but it seems it hasnt reach everyone. The final word in this discussion is that hospital stats are gone for good and won't be added permanently into the game again.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

You're not constructing an argumentation here for "why should the stats in hospital return", rather all you do is count the votes and because there is only a 4 votes difference you consider this gap too small to be used in taking such a crucial decision. You are wrong, and I'll explain you why:

• We don't take a decision based on a poll only by counting the votes. We also read the arguments, analyze them and last we take a glance at the number of votes. Chances are people voted with rabbits, or teams coagulated their efforts to try and manipulate the votes. Hence why we pay little attention to the actual numbers.
    • If you truly want to explain us why should the stats in hospital be back, then you'll have to post a conclusive and exhaustive post about the pluses and minuses of such an implementation.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Ok Ok i wont mess u guys again with my opinions , sorry.

I believe admnis take your decision based on new needs of credits that are needed in this new format of Tc. I'm here thinking to myself and think about the amount of credits necessary to make a round. now so well for the investment is needed about 360 creds (184 \ 5) I'd say most 100 credits for the boat, plus 60 for the production of factories, plus 50 for VIP, plus n creds to spy ggs and accounts and out of hospital and prison. in only one account only needs about 600 creds, not least. 3 codes for 200 creds = 36 €. not wanting to be devil's advocate but I wonder: Isnt too much? taking into account that the vast majority of players are students, but ok I forgot that Tc is not a democratic game as memox says.
    memox can tell us what percentage of credits to pay extra money for the players in relation to previous rounds? I know i wont get an answer to this, is a big secret but I am sure that your children will have a better Christmas.
    Last edited by LVSITANO; 12-03-2010 at 10:25 PM.

This isn´t a democratic game ?? memox, as you can see the number of players is decreasing round by round, and this fact will continue...but whatever, i understand all ppl need money, however is too abusive the amount of creds that we need to pay if we want to do a good round.

And to finish, as you say "tc isn´t a democratic game" and that why you will lose more and more players...and thats your fault.

Bye. OLD SCHOOL ROUND 18

All this changes arent to make a better game, when admins remove transfer credits they told us , it was because of hacks and bla bla bla, now i understand they did it because now players cant share and we are forced to buy, now stats at the hospital are removed and guess what ? to make a better round we got to waste a lot of credits, thats nice as my crimsmate said, i hope u guys have a better christmas with the incoming value of this round, round by round the number of active players decrease, and i am sure that this will continue, its so sad to see what this game was and what this game is nowadays, now about the crew changing, many crew´s got kick from tc crew why ? because they transfer creds to many people, and now those who recieve creds from those crew got to buy, nice strategy to earn money, this is like a coin in one side we make a strategy to have a better game and in the otherside, there are the admins that want to take our money as possible as they can, sorry if i am beeing offensive, thats my point, i dont see any more fun in this , its boring and we got to waste many money to have a goal, i think a game like this should be fair to all players, players should have the same oppurtunity, no matter if you are rich or poor, now poor players will play, and rich buy top , please make this game with extra oportunities but to be able for all players, forget the incoming value, just make this a good game, as it was a long long time ago.

Spont82 they dont care , because who play for stats in past rounds, didnt need money, now they need cuz to make stats need to search ga spy gangs etc etc
    as they said this isnt a democratic game, this is an anarchy , they do what they want to do , and to make more money, this is not game, this is a business, we are bitches, and them our pimps,

In my opinion some players are mistaken here. You need similar/the same ammount of credits like in old times to play a good round.

My opinion is that the status of hp should be back to play in the next round ...
    This new style of TC is very bad play, which memox inteded to your game?
    is to further reduce the numbers of players?
    you try to improve the game, more by what I see you only worse ...
    this outrage in the face of almost every player ... indignation because now this?
    why! you removed the status of hp, if you think the game in good form, so please return the status in hp thanks ,....
    Last edited by npzuck; 12-04-2010 at 04:48 PM.