Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Just remove the GYM and bring the hunt system back. There will be more fun in the game and the admns will receive the same money as before becouse Hunt -> More deaths -> Credits. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Spont82 View Post
    you will lose more and more players...and thats your fault.
    Quote Originally Posted by npzuck View Post
    My opinion is that the status of hp should be back to play in the next round ...
    This new style of TC is very bad play, which memox inteded to your game?
    is to further reduce the numbers of players?
    Myn, look at this :

Game time: Day 72
    Online: 3617

Compared to a few previous rounds there is **** impressive and awesome ammount of players.

Its funny, i think someone here, dont want stats in hospital back again, because , he got the record and if stats on hospital back again, his record can be beat or am i wrong ?

Quote Originally Posted by flaviorullz View Post
    Its funny, i think someone here, dont want stats in hospital back again, because , he got the record and if stats on hospital back again, his record can be beat or am i wrong ?
    I didn`t say that I don`t want them back. I just don`t like posts which are saying "ohhh admins need money so they are making whole game about credits". I also don`t like when somene is writing that TC is loosing players, it`s not truth. Thats why I commented here a little bit.

Default Hp = justin bieberes nbs

o me, leveling spys, they suck to buy stats of 500 in 500, or 1000 in 1000, and the nerd thing and Justin Bieber. leave as is, do not touch the game, just download the price of the credits at least for the players of Brazil, because here and a disadvantage relative to other currencies like euro and dollar, reaching having to spend almost three times the same amount of credits .

thx

Allanjpa

Thumbs down

memox not know what you want to do the crims .. the end of it if you want to go without Hp status in case you want to return mtos players that the players were still wearing that much in the game
    without status in hp and very annoying to play

Yes nowadays it's impressive how there's 4k ppl online but what can we do with it if the servers are lagging as hell! We can't even hunt. We have to login 15 times before we get to server 7 or 8 which are the fastest... Are you going to repair the servers?

dont return buy stats! let it be like it is! its funner this and more ppl is coming on the game!

and harder to breake nizari record!

Many people come to play ? or many people use more accounts, to make gym gangs ?

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    TC isnt a democratic game, polls are guiding only. The reasons for why hospital stats where removed have been presented many times before but it seems it hasnt reach everyone. The final word in this discussion is that hospital stats are gone for good and won't be added permanently into the game again.
    I think there wasnt poll about training , no one like it , its just shit for ppl who dont know nothing more about game than be online 24/24 and clik click click or have good bot [ already many ppl have scripts and other things for training ]

It should be deleted as fast its possible , try make poll about training , and im sure almost all want it out ...

you deleted stats from hosp ? good ? but we dont need any trainings and others shit tc is getting worst everyround ....

/wsk