Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Country's stats

Default Country's stats

What about country's stats?
    I mean let's take 100 or 200 first players and sum their respects to see the strongest TheCrims country's?
    If you never failed you never lived.

i said that idea long time ago. its very good idea :P

That also passed to my mind some time ago but in change top gg. In fact i think that changing the top gg to gg by country can change the gameplay to better.

That is, you can only enter a gang with your flag. There will be much more public gangs robbing (more GA), probably will have 5 or 6 different top ggs fighting for nº1, and it will be more interaction within players because new players will have a chance to rob on public gg also. more gg's more overall players needed and everyone will be able enter a gang because is for "strenght the nation/gang"

There will be more new players getting addicted because now they can do more respect with their country ggs and they are playing for something because their respect will count for his country win(?) in the end. Play for top 20 in respective countries doesnt addict anyone...

It will make the environment get more Gangsta with more true rivalry between nations/gangs.

Anyway just doing a top country respect is also good
    Last edited by Timoteo; 12-09-2010 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Timoteo View Post
    That also passed to my mind some time ago but in change top gg. In fact i think that changing the top gg to gg by country can change the gameplay to better.

That is, you can only enter a gang with your flag.
    Very bad idea, what about the likes of:

Sterben
    Skillednoob
    Netrox

and so many more who have not so many big players in their country.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

If they are gangstas living on good neighbourhood its their problem, it´s obvious they will not get a gg there!!

Now serious, i havent tought about that, good point.

Poland
    or
    Brazil

it's easy as that.

Then maybe Egypt or Romania, but they used to be stronger (in count of big respect players)
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

men all good timoteo but you just said the most stupid idea ive read here in this forum since 2008 that i play if you notice there is max 5 or 6 countries who have more then 20 players that are good in the game its like frazer said if yo see argentina there max 5 players that know how to play for reall and they all retired exept one same goes to a lot of countries