Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Bank investment change

I'm aware of last investment feedback, but I'm not sure if (what the other person proposes) is going to happen, so here is my simply suggestion:

What about to:
    1)Change 5 days to 4 days
    2)Therefore change 5% to 4%
    3)And finally, to be fair, change 5 credits to 4 credits.

Why ? Because this way, you could be able to invest every day at let's say 6 PM and you won't have to carefully count when will your investment end (re-count it to real-life time, be awake for example in night's time to collect and invest again).

You will simply invest and recollect money at the same time every day.

As it is now, you have to follow increments of 6, like (D74) 7 AM - (D79) 1 PM - (D84) 7 PM and then (D89) 1 AM again. Of course, you're not going to catch it without time loss, so every investment will slip with few minutes.
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

Just tell me Marty who would wake up at 1 AM to collect some virtual money? It sounds sick

Quote Originally Posted by Bigem4Ever View Post
    Just tell me Marty who would wake up at 1 AM to collect some virtual money? It sounds sick
    It indeed sounds sick

Well people can

1)stay awake
    or
    2)wait till the morning, losing whole night

That's the point, having it on 4 days is better. People are living 24 hour days and I think that we are used to 4 days cycles. Because 1 RealLife = 4 TC.

Round always starts at 18:00 (for me, GMT+1).
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

It is a good suggestion, I will consider it. It we implement it then it wont be until next round.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    It is a good suggestion, I will consider it. It we implement it then it wont be until next round.
    Sir yes sir. Of course, this kind of change cannot be casted on players during round, I understand.

Well, I stated my reasons and it seems like you like it, so OK. I hope it will be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly View Post
    3)And finally, to be fair, change 5 credits to 4 credits.
    This idea sounds bad, in my point of view, 4 credits will break your credits, if you've 10 credits, you make 2 Investments and you'll have just 1 credit, where you'll use it ?

TcMaThEuS.

Quote Originally Posted by TcMaThEuS View Post
    This idea sounds bad, in my point of view, 4 credits will break your credits, if you've 10 credits, you make 2 Investments and you'll have just 1 credit, where you'll use it ?

TcMaThEuS.
    The point is that someone using this feature is likely to have not just 10 credits, but rather 3 digit number of them. Unless you have a lot of credits, using this feature simply isn't worth.

And also in your equation, after 2 investments, you would have 2 credits left, not 1.
    10 - 4 = 6
    6 - 4 = 2
    2 credits left.

Oh and finally, this is the only way to keep it fair. Now it's 5 credits for 5 days and 5%, so having it set to 4, you have to change amount of credits as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TcMaThEuS View Post

TcMaThEuS.
    If u have 20 credits u can invest five times instead of four... anyway u can save the credits, u dont need to spend it... i dont really get ur point

yes 4 cred better but i have an idea 5 days isnt good 8 or 4 days better

example : for %10 8 days we pay 8 cred & %5 and for 4 days 5 cred something like that. i hope memox can change it

Thats stupid.

What about possibility of buying 4 credits ?

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly View Post
    10 - 4 = 6
    6 - 4 = 2
    2 credits left.
    Not all players all cassino`s lottery fans. What I can do with this 2 credits except buying next ones ?
    __
    If a ship is coming at 12 pm, will You make an investment or keep cash ind rugs for this ship ?
    If a ship is coming at 12 am, what will You do ?

If Your idea is good then ships should be changed too - "no ships at 12 pm or 6 am".

The current system is great because You have to be more carefull and think when can make investment. You must think when because can`t miss ship. What if for example day 3700 will be a ship which is buyign carrots and You have investment for full cash till day 3701 ?

Your idea won`t change anything. Ohh maybe it will bring a new ammount of credits possible to buy "4 credits for 0,5 USD"
    Last edited by Nizari; 12-13-2010 at 08:35 PM.