Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

It's actually far from being stupid. As I said, people who usually use "invest" feature doesn't have 10 credits, so no, most people won't be stuck with 4 credits.

If you use investment, you have to have credits. Not just few but a lot of them.
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly View Post
    It's actually far from being stupid. As I said, people who usually use "invest" feature doesn't have 10 credits, so no, most people won't be stuck with 4 credits.

If you use investment, you have to have credits. Not just few but a lot of them.
    It's just a example, we have packages with 25 credits, 150, 300, 600.... a player with 150 credits in his account don't will use his credits just in investment, so if I make 32 investments in all round, I'll use 128 credits, where I'll use 22 credits ? Yeah, 20 I can use on docks or something, but others 2 ? Where ?

You must know that in Brazil we have another money, and some players from here can't buy 600 credits, it's not my case but u can't think just around you, u must see all cases.

TcMaThEuS.

I still see no point in having 2 credits left. Illogical.
    Last edited by Nizari; 12-13-2010 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nizari View Post
    I agree Nizari.

TcMaThEuS.

Quote Originally Posted by Klym View Post
    If u have 20 credits u can invest five times instead of four... anyway u can save the credits, u dont need to spend it... i dont really get ur point
    I know your point of view, but like you said about "20 credits", u must remember about ships and other things in game where we've to use credits.

TcMaThEuS.

Quote Originally Posted by Nizari View Post
    OK, so instead of 10, you'll have 20 credits and, voilá, 0 credits left. Logical.

Common, you played on Zakarumita acc. You know what it means to play hard (I don't). You know that if someone wants to play hard nowadays, he's going to need a lot of credits, either for drugs (old way) or for investment (new way).

Quote Originally Posted by TcMaThEuS View Post
    I know your point of view, but like you said about "20 credits", u must remember about ships and other things in game where we've to use credits.

TcMaThEuS.
    Talking about ships, it would be much better to have 4 days investment instead of 5.

By the way.
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

OK, so instead of 10, you'll have 20 credits and, voilá, 0 credits left. Logical.

Common, you played on Zakarumita acc. You know what it means to play hard (I don't). You know that if someone wants to play hard nowadays, he's going to need a lot of credits, either for drugs (old way) or for investment (new way).

Talking about ships, it would be much better to have 4 days investment instead of 5.

By the way.
    i agree with u about make 4 day investment..
    Only God can JUDGE Me

Hate it or love it... Im The King

To my mind,the idea with investment is one of brilliant ideas TC ,
    just need to add some possiblity with investment

1. investment "ONLY with VIP packet" current VIP offer were for some people useless
    extras TRUCKs and BOATs at docks comes "random ofc" , its nice but:

a) some players until now had it more times as another persons
    b) drugs at dealer are always out x.x hmm

To add some possiblity with a compleate time depending on credits "you" spend

5 credits its to cheap , start price 10 ? if ppl are ready to spend 5, will also spend 10

make a standard price 10 like by : bouldings profit, hookers, ship check etc

then:,

some Compleate Time Offer;

10 credits 10 days

15 credis 7 days

20 credits 4 days

or something like this?...

and ofc many ppl cant buy credits but its a brutal world ......... who said its easy ..
    everywhere subsistence is expensive,some earn good cash and the same cash spend
    Last edited by Sterben; 12-14-2010 at 12:16 PM.
    mir haben lehrer den unterschied zwischen groß und kleinschreibung und die bedeutung der interpunktion zb punkt und komma beigebracht die das lesen eines textes gerade wenn er komplizierter ist und mehrere verschachtelungen enthält wesentlich erleichtert!

Quote Originally Posted by Sterben View Post
    1. investment "ONLY with VIP packet" current VIP offer were for some people useless
    extras TRUCKs and BOATs at docks comes "random ofc" , its nice but:

a) some players until now had it more times as another persons
    b) drugs at dealer are always out x.x hmm
    So true...

For anyone who gets any boat in beginning days its a HUGE advantage and massivly unfair on other players as its so easy to make big money in these first days when there are so many drugs available from dealer..

I think something needs done to make things more even for all those who pay for VIP package.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Would be better if you could make a CANCEL button for investment.. (Of course you would lose the credits which you spent there) Cuz now if you have VIP package and you do invest, you can't use VIP trucks/boats.. In my opinion would be good to make this "cancel system" and then you could use both investment and VIP and if you have VIP truck/boat some day, you could cancel the invest and sell drugs for this truck/boat.

Is this a bad idea ? (think)
    Last edited by Armageddon14; 12-14-2010 at 09:08 PM.