Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Hold your horses

LoL, why can't you remove this ? It's making my playing so slow.. I can't even rob in puclib gang without getting this same "you need to wait up for 4 more seconds" -.-

I dont know exacly whats the time to it shows on the page, but im almost sure it just happens if u do more than an action in the same second. So im sure that even in a public gang will be impossible to do more than 1 robbery in one second, realy, u just need to stop refreshing page like a crazy that this problem will stop to happen with u.

It's true and there is something, if you get this page when you are in nightclub, you don't get your spended ticket back. This game has a lot of bugs, but noone make attentions on it. Also there is a bug in this case which happen to me.

I was hunting and i meet in nightclub 2 users, firstone have 10k and second 100k for example, I attack first one with 10k and kill him and go to prison. Also I login to account when 30 minutes past and use credits to get out of prison, and then wow, I was attacked by this person with 100k even if I didn't have any red relationship because I was take a look at it and see, because I was putting this time my rabbits in gang. Isn't this bug which could be fixed, because it's strange, that you are attacked by gost and then your stats decrease when you have no red rel and after it past 30 minutes...

If you might get any attention on this post, please let me know and I will post when and on which acc did this happen, because it's unusless I people post something and the same things happen during the round.

Cya
    We are notthing, if we are only that, what we are for others!

Please post that info, it would be great to get that fixed!
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

ROFL that PIC is THE BEST XD wwwwhat you all wanna from it, anyway it comes sometimes,
    mir haben lehrer den unterschied zwischen groß und kleinschreibung und die bedeutung der interpunktion zb punkt und komma beigebracht die das lesen eines textes gerade wenn er komplizierter ist und mehrere verschachtelungen enthält wesentlich erleichtert!

Quote Originally Posted by Sterben View Post
    ROFL that PIC is THE BEST XD wwwwhat you all wanna from it, anyway it comes sometimes,
    ugh chris, you still can't get over that pic

Quote Originally Posted by Sterben View Post
    for me it comes all the ****ing time =) even im not updating all the time.. just go fast to rave and get this : )