Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Mr. Memox

Default Mr. Memox

i have new idea remove login panel it would be better

or the best idea is to delete stats (iq,str,tol,char) from game.. im sure it would more funny game

Agree !!!!!!!

Agree offcourse! Nice Ideas!!!

Maybe would be also good idea to remove profiles... It's something we dont need! Why to own profile? In my profile is f.e. just a picture of me on holiday to show everyone how beautiful I am. Or you can also remove robberies cuz i dont need them to be top and I am sure that many players have the same opinion.
    Last edited by Bigem4Ever; 12-15-2010 at 09:33 PM.

oki memox Make A poll -- Remove login panel or
    Remove stats (iq,str,tol,char) or
    Remove profiles (accounts) or
    Remove robbery or
    Remove developers

say bye bye to money :*

I think that one developer has been already removed... same like a half of crew has been removed. I've been checking others MMORPG online games for last two months and I've found many visualy perfect and attractive games. Something absolutely different than TC. I think that it's the best time (or maybe the last time to stay "alive") to join the scene with your TC2 guys or maybe go straight to TC3 if you wanna have attractive game for players again

I just wanted to give some direction to this funny and sarcastic topic, cuz even it's funny, players know why they leave TC and these guys know why they are so snide.

Thank you for your useful feedback.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton