Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

37 ** ac mode on

The best round for me is 25 ,with skills in hospital, MANY PEOPLE ONLINE ... NO SKILLS IN HOSPITAL ... NO GAME

alll rounds where max rob was all capone , and stats in hosp ... 14-23 rounds were good rounds , now everyone can get / buy stats stats day 150-160 and just rob fk or cr and make over 2-3kk resp i remember when 1kk resp was really hard to make , now all noobs can do it

/w.

Between 7-15 was the best round, because they were many real gangs, not rabbit gangs like now, and there was the fight between polish and romanian, Saints and Romanian Alliance.

I remember when the round was going to start, 14 k ppl were online and many times, the server just crashed and the roundstart was delayed.

Now, how many ppl are online at beginning?

I strongly agree with Amex, best rounds were between 10-17. Fort Knox was the maximum robbery with 15k rob skill and 17 people, Gang Attack was important (when i speak about gang attack i mean real ga, not ga on your rabbits) and there were real gangs staying all day and all night (not dissolved after robbery).
    If I had to choose less i would choose 10 & 16.
    10 for the "trick" with charisma and hookers.
    16 because people had to make stats with 1vs1 (and no with 75 rabbits in one gang or Training Center) and robberies were not important.

Arrow to thecrims

I would like to return the trophies to thecrims shaped herb as a definition of recorded time, that would violate the moderators in the chats more players who inflicted the rules, sorry to the moderators do not control most of the rules the way they should do.

Default hmz

I also think that round 18-24 or something were best. ofcourse I didn't played it like now but it was quite fun. Don't really know why did I liked them so much but I would play in those times instead of these becose of all these new features... I don't like them. By the way this round seems to be ****ed up becose of bots, ship bug and now somekind of drug bug.

round 46 is ****ed up vip thats lame what about people that cant waste money on credits they dont get to sell drugs to ship like wtf is that u should just close the game put it to sleep 4 ever if ur gonna cotinue with thus stupid changes i want old the crims back the one that u had to know how to play to make 1kk now if you have tickets n gang u can do 1 or 2 days robbing santa claus like wtf is that kkk

Since I started playing round 16 - 17, the best round for me was like round 19-21. During this time, I was not using any rabbits, I would only be robbing with a bunch of friends and making GAs on other gang of people like me. This was really fun principally becuze I didn't need multiple accounts to play. I heard that during round 10-15, there was always some big gang and big competition, I would hope that TC would come back this way, it seemed really fun, even if I didn't play.. any way, I believe the best round where the ones were you didn't need 1000 accounts to win, not like with the charisma/hooker trick, Russian Drug King trick, or the stats in the hospital. And today, if you want to play without any rabbits its really hard, gym is making it easyer since you can get to fk without using multiple account. I hope you will have many changes that will make players stop playing with multiple accounts !

it will be nice to see a round like 24 again with same features all the same as r 24 :P