Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ICanDoTh4t View Post
    To fix this mess:
    - Remove all robberies, let max AC!
    - If you made vote to remove stats from hosp, so wtf is Training centre? If you remove, then remove, i voted bcuz i thought there wont be any shits like training centre (maybe i didnt saw), but now those who will spend more time on tc will win, i mean, train every half hour on training centre. BULLSHIT! To fix this, make back stats in the hospital or just remove training centre + max AC!
    - Bounty and credits transfer should be back, think about players too, not only about your earnings. Maybe think different: If you make "old times", more members, more cash?

I guess even with these changes, TC would be MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, and again, MUCH better!

Between, the greatest shits that crews have added to tc:
    *Trusted relations
    *Rabbit mode
    *Fight Chat.

The worst shits, that have been added:
    *TRAINING CENTRE (Want make some stats? Make 50 rabbs and stay online 24/7 and train them in training centre, its needed every 30 mins, but while you will be on 50th account, time will be ended in first. LOL.)
    *Can`t make raves with rabbit mode accounts.
    *The Alley ( I dont see the fuc*ing point of that shit, i guess 5% use it.)
    *The Den (WTF? No point for that shit too)
    *Bank invest (totally bullshit, only again to earn more!)
    *VIP (This shit even is not so important, btw costs 50 credits, lol. Its necessary only for top payers)

Are you happy? Maybe start think different. I hope devs made this topic to know really about players things, not because devs thought the best rr is this, bcuz of SANTA. If devs thought that SANTA was good, so no, you are wrong, SANTA sux, it just made many noob players have 3kk and beat another records, which others played hard, and now noobs just robb santa and get it easy. LOL, the game is being really LOL.

Sorry for my bad english, about some mistakes, i live in Latvia, thats why.

Regards, Arturs (Arcaa)
    Love and peace, Cheers!
    Agree except raves in rabbits (I agree that rabbits cant have raves, but better would be multi acc forbiden)
    Santa robbery (and another) should be available only to VIP otherwise VIP status sucks. it's 50 credits guys, c'mon.
    About the Den it added 0 to the game.

About the Alley, i know the intention was good but... a tutorial is supposed to be easy and informative. Do you know what new players learned by doing the alley? how to use forum and report bugs. Do it in another way, with more steps, more explanations about the several steps, with more basic things and then make the players interact if they want to finish the alley, like only go further after rob xxxx$$$$ in 10 members gg, etc. A new player is nothing until he knows another people in this game.

And to finish, make time in hp and jail depend of the respect of each player. newbies wont have to wait 12 hours to play again and will be more time online= more addictive. EX:real minutes in prison = (respect x 100)/750 it would be something like a player with 1k respect must wait ~133 minutes (couple of hours) to play again, and for those with big respect the max would be the 12h of now. (this formula is obviously not ideal, it is just an example)

Do same with hp in case of someone beat you but let the od like it is.

regards
    Last edited by Timoteo; 12-30-2010 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nizari View Post
    Very interesting. Might be useful... I think so...

Round 8 was a round with huge huge huge ammount of players with bugged stats. Almost everyone from top used a fk bug.

Interesting, why You choosen round 8 ?

Is that because characters and tickets were implemented for the first time ?
    Or it`s about 100 tickets per day ?
    Why was the round where I started hahahaha even if they'd only bug with FK ... would be better than the rounds today that are very repetitive

Quote Originally Posted by ICanDoTh4t View Post
    To fix this mess:
    - Remove all robberies, let max AC!
    - If you made vote to remove stats from hosp, so wtf is Training centre? If you remove, then remove, i voted bcuz i thought there wont be any shits like training centre (maybe i didnt saw), but now those who will spend more time on tc will win, i mean, train every half hour on training centre. BULLSHIT! To fix this, make back stats in the hospital or just remove training centre + max AC!
    - Bounty and credits transfer should be back, think about players too, not only about your earnings. Maybe think different: If you make "old times", more members, more cash?

I guess even with these changes, TC would be MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, and again, MUCH better!

Between, the greatest shits that crews have added to tc:
    *Trusted relations
    *Rabbit mode
    *Fight Chat.

The worst shits, that have been added:
    *TRAINING CENTRE (Want make some stats? Make 50 rabbs and stay online 24/7 and train them in training centre, its needed every 30 mins, but while you will be on 50th account, time will be ended in first. LOL.)
    *Can`t make raves with rabbit mode accounts.
    *The Alley ( I dont see the fuc*ing point of that shit, i guess 5% use it.)
    *The Den (WTF? No point for that shit too)
    *Bank invest (totally bullshit, only again to earn more!)
    *VIP (This shit even is not so important, btw costs 50 credits, lol. Its necessary only for top payers)

Are you happy? Maybe start think different. I hope devs made this topic to know really about players things, not because devs thought the best rr is this, bcuz of SANTA. If devs thought that SANTA was good, so no, you are wrong, SANTA sux, it just made many noob players have 3kk and beat another records, which others played hard, and now noobs just robb santa and get it easy. LOL, the game is being really LOL.

Sorry for my bad english, about some mistakes, i live in Latvia, thats why.

Regards, Arturs (Arcaa)
    Love and peace, Cheers!
    i agree, you turned tc into game for NERDs ... that got no other thinks to do in them fu*ked up life... and trust me this game was realy good game back in a rounds...

Slowly-slowly, thecrims was turned in thesims.
    I agree with AC max robber and, if it's possible, more single and harder robs. Don't you see that are only a few real gangs...everybody is playing with their rabbits.

I'm wondering how many of this round players has blind-attacked or milked newbies gangs? Where's the fun of this game?

This is my first round since 17th (i played 5-17). I started in day 45 and, robbed maxim federal reserve and i think i'll end the round with >200 k respect(i have a job, college and a girlfriend). Now put in my place a noob with a lot of free time, who start from 1st day...

i liked this round as I liked the others but I know her training center vip those things were strange as they reached a strange knack preferred hospital that could buy the GA stats were better but many login accounts this round had a lot more people online because it was much more PERSONS who started to play this round and did not know the old rounds that were tranquility bemm coolest since then in the square for a better round the old best rounds were required by: xCorby

round 16, my first fk

Talking This round is the best for me

I started to play The Crims in 8th~13th rounds. The game was infested of rabbits (and multi-accounts). I hate cheaters that use rabbits to up theirs stats faster. For this I stopped to play The Crims. I return this round to remeber how this game is fun and to seek my old friends. No one that I know plays TC more. But in this round the game is better for new players (newbies or noobs) and now neither player nor gang is unbeatable.

Sugestion for the next rounds:

1st. Actual sabotage system is ridiculous and useless. You can know the name of the owner of establishment without knowing him personally attending your nightclub, party rave, whorehouse or hooker mansion. And by some credits you could discover his drug factories through the barman or pimp. Now the sabotage became more useful and fun.
    2nd. For Bank. All gang members know their leader and his business. The most important point is to know his bank account. Any member of the gang could betray their leader and steal all the money he maintains deposited in the Bank. It should be single-user crime at a cost of 100 points of stamina with difficulty 10.000 to rob the Crim City Bank. I should be fun the leader trying to find who betrayed him inside his gang.
    3rd. Leader is LEADER. He must be very RESPECTED. Your respect should be increased by 10% of the respect of each member of his gang. Or for robberies in gang, the leader should receive more 10% as a tribute by the reward of robberies in gang of each involved member even if the leader is not participating in the robbery. To be leader would be more fun. Co-leader would receive 2% of the respect of each member of his gang and more 2% extra by robberies in gang only if he is involved in robbery.
    4th. More events in The Alley.
    5th. Return the purchase system of stats in the hospital, but put side effects when buying medicines as overdose (using very much medicines) or medicine with validity expired (user loses stats instead of receive). Limits should prevent abuses in the purchase, such as: Strength 1 medicine every 8 hours in TC. Intelligence 1 medicine every 12 hours in TC. Charisma 1 medicine every 8 hours in TC. Tolerance 1 medicine every 12 hours in TC. Credits could be used to get prescription and make a cocktail of drugs and increase more stats. However keep training center, it is very useful too.

See ye in the next round!

agree with amex and fransX.. best rounds for me were 14-17. Fun in gangs ... real gangs.. other my rounds were just like "job" ...

Take back old features ,design and system, delete top 4 and 5 medals, delete VIP, delete the new features and then im happy

memories.. round 13 was the best