Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Round 35 34 33 32 31 ect , cuz it have the old Fk system, i think it was the best game system ever, if the memox , bring back old fk system, than we have a lot of online ppl.. GYM SUCK, BRING BACK OLD FK!!!

No doubt round 14 to 20, and I dont need to keep talking why, u can see it on the post of most of players which are writing here.

Ps: Fk system, nothing abt doing big stats, people need each other to rob FK and so it means that if u are not able to make contacts u'll never be on a big gang(RA , Furor) and u'll never be on top. In few words I love the way it was before cuz gangs rules TC and if ur not from a big gang, so ur nothing.

rounds #10-#17.
    If you never failed you never lived.

I think the best rounds were 29 and 33 with FK from having less stats without having efficiency in the profession and to reward the head, lately the game has undergone a new phase where many are stopping bad play.

I think that tc without hospital SUCKS a lot.. i agree with the first post.. Cryptosy i think ..
    TC in 20~30 was a lot better than now.. and a good advice is that on the next round, is trying to bring the old tc, for now.

Quote Originally Posted by amex View Post
    rounds #10-#17.
    that's true
    PAForever

i think fk rounds

Thumbs down

BEST gredits ROUND EVER?

Unhappy

but certainly not sorry

24 alcapone highets robe with 1.8 k that was jokes n a lot of people hunting i liked the round :P then in 26 fk came the wasnt that bad but after fk gave 3kk of money all people did was robe :P

I STAY WITH 24 25 ALCAPONE the ones i played with alcapone
    Last edited by kmkl; 12-28-2010 at 03:35 PM.