Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

I think that rounds 20-25 was best rounds...this round bcz of santa claus ppl made so much resp but stats will be low... i this back stats from hospital and bring back fk system...... that was the real game that we all liked
    I agree 100%

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaStZamosc View Post
    I agree 100%
    I agree too but no 100% , 101% )

yea 20 to 25 best rounds first days of round 12 k people online XD now not even 5 its sad

Fairest rounds it 1-3 as it played persons not enough (little) and I had gang zajebisty.

Quote Originally Posted by PolishFans View Post
    Fairest rounds it 1-3 as it played persons not enough (little) and I had gang zajebisty.
    Rounds 1-3, ok, but I don`t understand the rest of Your post.

The best round was 20-25

6-12 - the best, and what i notice now this flowing round(46) is prety good, after you remove stats from hospital, as you can see, all top 30-40 players got similar respect, so every one got the same chance to win TC round, not like before who got more rabbits and spend more time on TC - is winner. and i think i will play next or next after round if it will stay as it is now, or even will be better if u not allowed multiaccounting in future - thats my opinion.
    Last edited by ForSSayT; 12-28-2010 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ForSSayT View Post
    6-12 - the best, and what i notice now this flowing round(46) is prety good, after you remove stats from hospital, as you can see, all top 30-40 players got similar respect, so every one got the same chance to win TC round, not like before who got more rabbits and spend more time on TC - is winner. and i think i will play next or next after round if it will stay as it is now, or even will be better if u not allowed multiaccounting in future - thats my opinion.
    You will see that you are wrong!

Originally Posted by ForSSayT

jajaja u will see diferent respect go on day 196 n u will say i wont play this game no more pure money on tops XD the game is more lame with every change they make to it :/

Quote Originally Posted by ForSSayT View Post
    hahaha all i wil say is, u are SO SO wrong.

Still all that matters is:

*Who ever can make a load of rabbits at begin to build stats and make own gangs from gym stats

*Who ever can quickly raise cash at begin to start making good profit at ships

*Who ever has much TIME to rob and make cash at rabbits to keep drugs

Sorry but no matter what happens, who ever has the most free time available, and are not noobs wil always be at top, as long as multi accounts are allowed. its fact.

p.s. u say all top 30-40 players are similar resp (shake) nono , these top 30-40 are just the players who played whole round, solely on investment/and or robberies (santa mainly). Wait end and u will see players who didnt just use investment.
    Last edited by Frazer2k4; 12-29-2010 at 12:41 AM.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]