Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Default ...

Like 16-20. It was when i start playing. It was great back then becouse of the GA's and the rave hunting.

this is my best round ... admins! i have a suggestion for you .. when is Easter put the Rob "Rabbit" with 40k difficulty :P

Default Hy

Best rounds in TC ? That would be the rounds when people were hunting ,when robbing bigger than All capone didnt exist when, when was lot of fun playing TC .
    WORST round ever is this round .... why?? because are more ballons ever , and less hunters , to many money in this game less skill ...NO FUN ...lot of robots

Sorry if i angry someone , this is my opinion good luck see you in raves

Round 8 ... the rest turned into a real mess

Quote Originally Posted by RoJoN View Post
    because are more ballons ever, less skill ...lot of robots
    Very interesting. Might be useful... I think so...

Quote Originally Posted by Devilr0ck View Post
    Round 8 ... the rest turned into a real mess
    Round 8 was a round with huge huge huge ammount of players with bugged stats. Almost everyone from top used a fk bug.

Interesting, why You choosen round 8 ?

Is that because characters and tickets were implemented for the first time ?
    Or it`s about 100 tickets per day ?
    Last edited by Nizari; 12-30-2010 at 08:29 PM.

i dont play tc that much, must have playd like 5 rounds, but ... when i came back to play this last round i felt completely disappointed about it. no more hospital, etc. so i dont think ill play anymore rounds. just my opinion

To fix this mess:
    - Remove all robberies, let max AC!
    - If you made vote to remove stats from hosp, so wtf is Training centre? If you remove, then remove, i voted bcuz i thought there wont be any shits like training centre (maybe i didnt saw), but now those who will spend more time on tc will win, i mean, train every half hour on training centre. BULLSHIT! To fix this, make back stats in the hospital or just remove training centre + max AC!
    - Bounty and credits transfer should be back, think about players too, not only about your earnings. Maybe think different: If you make "old times", more members, more cash?

I guess even with these changes, TC would be MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, and again, MUCH better!

Between, the greatest shits that crews have added to tc:
    *Trusted relations
    *Rabbit mode
    *Fight Chat.

The worst shits, that have been added:
    *TRAINING CENTRE (Want make some stats? Make 50 rabbs and stay online 24/7 and train them in training centre, its needed every 30 mins, but while you will be on 50th account, time will be ended in first. LOL.)
    *Can`t make raves with rabbit mode accounts.
    *The Alley ( I dont see the fuc*ing point of that shit, i guess 5% use it.)
    *The Den (WTF? No point for that shit too)
    *Bank invest (totally bullshit, only again to earn more!)
    *VIP (This shit even is not so important, btw costs 50 credits, lol. Its necessary only for top payers)

Are you happy? Maybe start think different. I hope devs made this topic to know really about players things, not because devs thought the best rr is this, bcuz of SANTA. If devs thought that SANTA was good, so no, you are wrong, SANTA sux, it just made many noob players have 3kk and beat another records, which others played hard, and now noobs just robb santa and get it easy. LOL, the game is being really LOL.

Sorry for my bad english, about some mistakes, i live in Latvia, thats why.

Regards, Arturs (Arcaa)
    Love and peace, Cheers!
    Last edited by ICanDoTh4t; 12-30-2010 at 05:57 PM.

Thumbs down

hmm i think this round was a big FAIL because all noobs have now 3kk resp+ and low stats better was round 43 and 44...aaa and with alot of bugs than a wow cataclysm private server xD
    Last edited by TheCrims; 12-30-2010 at 06:02 PM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ICanDoTh4t View Post
    To fix this mess:
    - Remove all robberies, let max AC!
    - If you made vote to remove stats from hosp, so wtf is Training centre? If you remove, then remove, i voted bcuz i thought there wont be any shits like training centre (maybe i didnt saw), but now those who will spend more time on tc will win, i mean, train every half hour on training centre. BULLSHIT! To fix this, make back stats in the hospital or just remove training centre + max AC!
    - Bounty and credits transfer should be back, think about players too, not only about your earnings. Maybe think different: If you make "old times", more members, more cash?

I guess even with these changes, TC would be MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, and again, MUCH better!

Between, the greatest shits that crews have added to tc:
    *Trusted relations
    *Rabbit mode
    *Fight Chat.

The worst shits, that have been added:
    *TRAINING CENTRE (Want make some stats? Make 50 rabbs and stay online 24/7 and train them in training centre, its needed every 30 mins, but while you will be on 50th account, time will be ended in first. LOL.)
    *Can`t make raves with rabbit mode accounts.
    *The Alley ( I dont see the fuc*ing point of that shit, i guess 5% use it.)
    *The Den (WTF? No point for that shit too)
    *Bank invest (totally bullshit, only again to earn more!)
    *VIP (This shit even is not so important, btw costs 50 credits, lol. Its necessary only for top payers)

Are you happy? Maybe start think different. I hope devs made this topic to know really about players things, not because devs thought the best rr is this, bcuz of SANTA. If devs thought that SANTA was good, so no, you are wrong, SANTA sux, it just made many noob players have 3kk and beat another records, which others played hard, and now noobs just robb santa and get it easy. LOL, the game is being really LOL.

Sorry for my bad english, about some mistakes, i live in Latvia, thats why.

Regards, Arturs (Arcaa)
    Love and peace, Cheers!

agree!!! didnt had time to say all that in my post

i agree this round was a big failure whats santa people that started to play day 120 when santa was put on n had more then 1000 tickets robbed a few days n made 2kk of respect in a week top 10 to 60 is going to be acounts with more then 1 kk of respect n 0 stats THIS GAME IS TURNING INTO A BIG FAILURE :/