Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Default ...

Quote Originally Posted by ICanDoTh4t View Post
    To fix this mess:
    - Remove all robberies, let max AC!
    - If you made vote to remove stats from hosp, so wtf is Training centre? If you remove, then remove, i voted bcuz i thought there wont be any shits like training centre (maybe i didnt saw), but now those who will spend more time on tc will win, i mean, train every half hour on training centre. BULLSHIT! To fix this, make back stats in the hospital or just remove training centre + max AC!
    - Bounty and credits transfer should be back, think about players too, not only about your earnings. Maybe think different: If you make "old times", more members, more cash?

I guess even with these changes, TC would be MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, and again, MUCH better!

Between, the greatest shits that crews have added to tc:
    *Trusted relations
    *Rabbit mode
    *Fight Chat.

The worst shits, that have been added:
    *TRAINING CENTRE (Want make some stats? Make 50 rabbs and stay online 24/7 and train them in training centre, its needed every 30 mins, but while you will be on 50th account, time will be ended in first. LOL.)
    *Can`t make raves with rabbit mode accounts.
    *The Alley ( I dont see the fuc*ing point of that shit, i guess 5% use it.)
    *The Den (WTF? No point for that shit too)
    *Bank invest (totally bullshit, only again to earn more!)
    *VIP (This shit even is not so important, btw costs 50 credits, lol. Its necessary only for top payers)

Are you happy? Maybe start think different. I hope devs made this topic to know really about players things, not because devs thought the best rr is this, bcuz of SANTA. If devs thought that SANTA was good, so no, you are wrong, SANTA sux, it just made many noob players have 3kk and beat another records, which others played hard, and now noobs just robb santa and get it easy. LOL, the game is being really LOL.

Sorry for my bad english, about some mistakes, i live in Latvia, thats why.

Regards, Arturs (Arcaa)
    Love and peace, Cheers!
    ****ing agreed! What the **** admins. Look at the shit that this game became! The objective is to make the game harder and not easier like at the moment! I play a game called "Runescape", and the Admis made the same mistake as you guys, they took all the fun in 2007. The game is now so ****ing easy then the old days! They lost lots of players and around 500k $. After 3/4 years they realized that the game is not the same and now they're getting the thing that took the fun away back and lots of old players are comming back just for it. I just want you to think in this case and maybe you guys should do the same about TC.

20....25!

After seein the implications this round...Serious changes need to be made to invest.

Players now can make huge resp from only invest where you made stats even harder to make.
    Things need evened out i feel, so its as hard to make cash, as it is the stats, to bring cash amounts in line with previous rounds :P
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

alcapone should be back the game should be the same as it was from round 23 to 25 n then i will like to come back to this game men its sad

yeah al capone should be biggest group robb...

yep, al capone ftw

(10chars) .

8-20...

TcMaThEuS.
    Last edited by TcMaThEus; 01-14-2011 at 04:23 PM.

when some makes a fake reports about...u should no wounder the true comes always outide :d
    mir haben lehrer den unterschied zwischen groß und kleinschreibung und die bedeutung der interpunktion zb punkt und komma beigebracht die das lesen eines textes gerade wenn er komplizierter ist und mehrere verschachtelungen enthält wesentlich erleichtert!

my best round i remember, when i come here for first time it was in last week of the 17th round, i made 3k and were happy HAHAH
    mir haben lehrer den unterschied zwischen groß und kleinschreibung und die bedeutung der interpunktion zb punkt und komma beigebracht die das lesen eines textes gerade wenn er komplizierter ist und mehrere verschachtelungen enthält wesentlich erleichtert!