Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bounty Hunting

If will bring it back for people transfer their credits so put back the old credits transfer instead of it. ¬¬

what about skill? now when u win u take 5% - 10% of losers stats but with bounty you can take up to 20% - 25%?maybe even 50% ) :P Depending on how much credits you add... 100 credits = 100% ) so that rich people don't have to milk their rabbits... only spend credits and take all in one 1vs1 =)

i want it back too ! it was really good thing in game , everyone like it ...

i know there was many bugs , but delete it wasnt good way , it should be back and if crew will write again about hack accounts and stealing credits , its not because of it , if accounts are hacked , its just because owers are stupid ...

Totally agreed! Back bounty system + transfer!

I think you should put transfer or bounty hunting back, doesnt matter which one. But looks like people want it.

Quote Originally Posted by ICanDoTh4t View Post
    Totally agreed! Back bounty system + transfer!
    Artūrs...they consider that is more real like now xD

Well I have one idea. If so much people like this bounty hunting why don't you implend this idena in this way, that you need to spend some amount of credits and then when you spend it, for example 10 credits on your victem then tc money is added in his head. For example for 10 credits 10. miljon of money. I think it suit's to game and all will be satisfied
    We are notthing, if we are only that, what we are for others!

Quote Originally Posted by Dahakka View Post
    Well I have one idea. If so much people like this bounty hunting why don't you implend this idena in this way, that you need to spend some amount of credits and then when you spend it, for example 10 credits on your victem then tc money is added in his head. For example for 10 credits 10. miljon of money. I think it suit's to game and all will be satisfied
    Like that people would have nomex for free

Quote Originally Posted by IceTanatosResp View Post
    Like that people would have nomex for free
    nomex for free? nomex for 10 creds*

lol nomex for 10 creds ? can u imagine what happend if that added in game day 1 all gonna rob msm :X and that sux