Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Robbery codes

Default Robbery captchas (codes)

OLD CODES BACK! Remove these. Where was the point to add something like this? I agree if you let only cross hair. And why the **** that code is in drug dealer?
    Sry but you are destroying the game again!
    Last edited by ICanDoTh4t; 01-10-2011 at 06:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ICanDoTh4t View Post
    OLD CODES BACK! Remove these. Where was the point to add something like this? I agree if you let only cross hair. And why the **** that code is in drug dealer?
    Sry but you are destroying the game again!
    The point was to finish with botters.

Quote Originally Posted by IceTanatosResp View Post
    The point was to finish with botters.
    lol, i guess, it doesnt changed anything.

yes, back OLD CODES!!!!!!

This system ****in laggs too!! :@

these new codes makes the game much more slower and in my opinion you should at least remove those codes from dealer .. it makes the transfering so risky... -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon14 View Post
    these new codes makes the game much more slower and in my opinion you should at least remove those codes from dealer .. it makes the transfering so risky... -.-
    this shitt is a shitt!

this codes this cross hair.. omg pls remove it games is jusst destroying evry round new changes evry round ppl leave tc jusst off changes!

OMFG i was about to open new topic about this, im so ****ing depressed i cant rob like this, why there are so many captchas, i understand that u want to end with botters but this afect the clean players, i got pissed of with this new captcha sistem, please fix it .

Quote Originally Posted by EhZe View Post
    OMFG i was about to open new topic about this, im so ****ing depressed i cant rob like this, why there are so many captchas, i understand that u want to end with botters but this afect the clean players, i got pissed of with this new captcha sistem, please fix it .
    Whats the problem with the new captcha system???

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnd3ad View Post
    Whats the problem with the new captcha system???
    It laggs so much!!!! And it makes transfer on dealer really risky + if it laggs.