Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default New Captcha System

Today I was testing the new captcha system and check that it appears in Drug Dealer, what's not good, cuz if a player are passing drugs and the captcha appear, he'll lost all drugs maybe.

TcMaThEuS.

There are two sides to that story, yes you get a captcha once in a while but your opponent who wanna steal your drugs might also get one, see my point?
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Instead to put this before u buy the drug u should try this after u bought it.

U'll be able to buy your drug without any problem 'n after this, it'll show up in the page the captcha, if u try to get out the page without typing the captcha so u'll be blocked to get lost from the page, if u type the captcha but did it wrong so the amount of drugs u snatched will be cast-off on the drug dealer to another person be able to get this.

What u think?

It would be technically a bit problematic, what if you log out and then login again? I will consider the idea because it could bring some interesting benefits over the way captchas are displayed today.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    There are two sides to that story, yes you get a captcha once in a while but your opponent who wanna steal your drugs might also get one, see my point?
    Yes there is 2 sides memox.

BUT LOL

The stealer still has a massive advantage (the one more likely to be using the bot/script).

Think what PLAYERS are going to think, they have transferred 9999999 heroin from all their rabbits to one account, ready to transfer to main, then a ****ing capcha comes, and he lose it all..

The stealer/botter has absolutely nothing to lose at all if they dont get it first time, they have a chance the next, the innocent player transferring 9999999 doesnt get a second chance, its lost.

Sometimes i wonder if crew ever even play this game
    Last edited by Frazer2k4; 01-03-2011 at 11:59 PM.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

are you serious your actually considiring putting that to the game XD every round is more screwed up :/ sad memox stop with this idiotic ideas men your screwing up the game more than it is already

In this way frazer is right I think.

I like the idea of entering a captcha after having done the action, I have to think a bit about how to do a technical solution.

Captcha has been removed from nightclubs now btw!
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center