Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Default .

Quote Originally Posted by MrAlex69x View Post
    ahhhhh trolling xD, you're a bad bad troll
    I know right? I'm still learning ahahah. =P

Someone on crew is feeling that his *** is burning. Someone is now paying attention to what u do now huh?? I wanna see how many will be unbanned, its funny to see these kind of despair when people look to u and u feel like he'll ask u reasons.

yeah so ****ing Greate admins ( clap clap clap clap ) the stupist crew i have ever seen! feel then they like to unbann and bann then they like? is this normal crews? NOO if u bann bann them if u unbann keep unbann stop faucking with ppl! so retards

Gz all.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacchuu View Post
    1. [..::GanG StarS Dream Tea
    79 286012682
    2. We ArE ThE ChampionS
    75 284651822

like i told u guys u never know what can be happend.. there is only LUCK!
    Sometimes the history changes

1. We ArE ThE ChampionS
    75 286470509
    2. [ GanG Stars-Dream Team ]
    79 286012882

TcMaThEuS.

(dull) History changes quite quickly. The only real winner is Youlicek then
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by TcMaThEuS View Post
    Sometimes the history changes

1. We ArE ThE ChampionS
    75 286470509
    2. [ GanG Stars-Dream Team ]
    79 286012882

TcMaThEuS.
    its not changes! haha.. its payed! leaders buy top gg! means pay to memox ore zed7 4 let them winn this round! like Reak.. here its show so corypt crew are.. first off all they bann 4 players in reak gg.. and in 1 day they change theyr mind and unbann them?! errrmm even a child 10 year old can understand whats going on! and with this coryptus crews tc never going have more players! only less..

if u gett bann for logg in password.. in rullz there is 2- 3 days bann REAL DAYS NO stupid tc! so that means the only way is that reak ore asela payd out to winn this end! P

GOGOGO memox & zed7 U HOPE EVRY DAY AND PRAY THAT U GETT MORE MONEY AND MORE PLAYERS BUT IN REALITY U GETT LESS MONEY LESS PLAYERS...

Pikachu, your English isn't well, but that's OK, because basically nobody here is native speaker. With a little bit of effort, one can understand what you are trying to say, so let's answer this.

Note that you won't accomplish a thing by kicking with insults around you. It's simply not the way it should be done. You said your point, matters can be better or not. After all, it's up to developers what they want to have of this game, not us.

All we can do is to play or left.
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly View Post
    Pikachu, your English isn't well, but that's OK, because basically nobody here is native speaker. With a little bit of effort, one can understand what you are trying to say, so let's answer this.

Note that you won't accomplish a thing by kicking with insults around you. It's simply not the way it should be done. You said your point, matters can be better or not. After all, it's up to developers what they want to have of this game, not us.

All we can do is to play or left.
    yes agree with u.. but i dont understand well its theyr game... if i where the owner off game i would never corrupt becaus its my game my bisness i live with this i eat from this game! if i where owner i mean.. m y point is i would never let someone off crew to corrupt and sell tops .. becaus my bisness can be on HELL! and like i see memox and zed7 havent yet WAKED UPP! and they dont know a shitt .. who is handling this shitt.. ohhh yeah let me tell ya! its vanessa.. blue.. wenezuelo.. etc.. pls stop corrupt this is not first round its happening...

ur bisness ur shitt i dont care so much but i dont know how u can let it burn :S

2. im not crying about losse top becaus i dont care so specially much! but its so funny to see how crews act how they do theyr misstake that A Crew should never do!

im here always guys Im WATCHING U! I CAN SEE YA!
    Last edited by Pikacchuu; 01-06-2011 at 02:49 AM.

kkk Memox is not corrupt he's f*cking smart