Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

What is the problem . Players were banned ... ticked opened i guess and they resolved problems .. unban ? so ? ..... i mean wtf ... Pikachuu no offense but last rounds if i remember right almost 0 Gang stars were banned and alot of devils that time nobody was corrupted right ?

Now please ppls stop whining new round is comming and i wish u all GL . i will watch ya )

Omg when GS wins its not corrupted if you get unbanned and devil gets banned. But when devil wins its a corruption? Come on kids..

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacchuu View Post
    hahahahahahahah omg so shitty borring this game

now we see 1. We ArE ThE ChampionS
    2. [ GanG Stars-Dream Team ]

hehehe! nice coruppts crews! ( clap clap clap )

BRA gjort zed7 och memox ffaan vad ni kan mycket om tc säljer tops! BRA GJORt

So Stop playing the game , leave the game , nobody goes to your house and force you to play .. bye the way WHO CARES ABOUT TOP GANG ??? WHO CARES ABOUT GREEN MEDAL ?? players cares about top 1 , 2 , 3 in fact just top 1 so you are the only one here who is crying like a baby, not even the leaders are here talking about Gs or devil so get a life kid ...

Quote Originally Posted by Fillipe View Post
    So Stop playing the game , leave the game , nobody goes to your house and force you to play .. bye the way WHO CARES ABOUT TOP GANG ??? WHO CARES ABOUT GREEN MEDAL ?? players cares about top 1 , 2 , 3 in fact just top 1 so you are the only one here who is crying like a baby, not even the leaders are here talking about Gs or devil so get a life kid ...
    (clap) .......

Yeah nobody force us to play but wee need an explanation , players get ban , and then are unabanned ? ahaushushu nice.

shut the f*ck up all .... we all know the winner of this rr is Mog and Devil ... so shut the f*ck up...